GET LIT with RADIATE - THE OFFICIAL AM HOOKUP!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too....

I used a sample pouch of radiate as my midday stim after my morning stim had wore off. like the others have said the taste was very nice. the stim effect didn't slam me in the face, more like a gradual effect--by the 45 minute mark I was very alert and the midday sluggishness was gone. I am still going strong 3 hours after using, and here goes the best part for me...I haven't had anything to eat since 11:00 and don't feel hungry. I have a few more samples to try and if the hunger suppression continues this will definitely be something I would use on my upcoming pre-summer cut!!!
    Just for ****s and giggles, try 1.5 scoops (packets) tmrw... I want it to slam you in the face for 8 hours straight!

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Just for ****s and giggles, try 1.5 scoops (packets) tmrw... I want it to slam you in the face for 8 hours straight!
    lol...yes sir, will do!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Have you looked at the ingredient profile? I believe rauwolscine (90% alpha-yohimbine extract) will be an issue with customs.
    Canadian customs randomly inspects 3% of packages and usually only inspects big packages. In the unlikely event it gets caught it'll just be returned to sender.

They don't care about some gym rat using a tub of pre-workout. They care about a big distribution company importing a 1000 bottles for resale.
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Canadian customs randomly inspects 3% of packages and usually only inspects big packages. In the unlikely event it gets caught it'll just be returned to sender.

They don't care about some gym rat using a tub of pre-workout. They care about a big distribution company importing a 1000 bottles for resale.
    In other words if you order a bottle you would be fine.. Again.. worth it ... Especially for how good the product/formula is. I bet you would love it for a cutting phase. I won't write a review and give it high praise for no reason.

Don't get me wrong the prop blend I am not a 100% fan of, but for how strong this is.. if you need a good kick in the ass this will wake your ass up and sweat a storm.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly man
    Just buy it
    Worth every penny. Strong as hell and packs a punch for the thermo aspects.
    Ha you're not even a rep Bob and you might've just sold me🏻 I'm just sooo poooor haha
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Ha you're not even a rep Bob and you might've just sold me�� I'm just sooo poooor haha
    I know @MonteCedillo we go way back. When he asked me to review this and be 100% honest that is what I did. if it did not live up to the expectations he told me it would my review would exactly state that. I won't blow smoke up someone if the product doesn't work or doesnt meet my expectations.

While the prop blend is a huge red flag for me. The results off a few servings alone showed me 1) it kicked my ass
    2) almost made me stimmed out (i dont need a whole lot)
    3) i walked for 20 minutes on a treadmill dripping in sweat. and I will be 100% honest I barley sweat. This stuff had me rolling.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. I knew @The Solution would be brutally honest so I had to get a jar in his hands... plus he knows taste and we are proud of how good Radiate tastes (like orange pez candy) even with a ton of actives.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

8. Appreciate your honesty🏻 I am sold.
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly man
    Just buy it
    Worth every penny. Strong as hell and packs a punch for the thermo aspects.
    Totally agree here, This stuff is the real deal. Good Investment!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...yes sir, will do!!!
    Did you go full LIT yet? LOL

11. CONTEST TIME!

------->Get in here!
    RADIATE CONTEST TIME!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

12. Best MEME contest!! Woooooo!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Did you go full LIT yet? LOL
    Can't wait to try this out. It sucks that my delivery date got push back to Friday.

14. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Can't wait to try this out. It sucks that my delivery date got push back to Friday.
    Was it weather related?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I know @MonteCedillo we go way back. When he asked me to review this and be 100% honest that is what I did. if it did not live up to the expectations he told me it would my review would exactly state that. I won't blow smoke up someone if the product doesn't work or doesnt meet my expectations.

While the prop blend is a huge red flag for me. The results off a few servings alone showed me 1) it kicked my ass
    2) almost made me stimmed out (i dont need a whole lot)
    3) i walked for 20 minutes on a treadmill dripping in sweat. and I will be 100% honest I barley sweat. This stuff had me rolling.
    lol...had you been with me today, we both could have done 1 and a half scoops-would have been fun

I took @Myth advice and used 1 and a half sample packs today...I used it around 1:00 and still feel energized...btw-I haven't ate since then nor am I hungry...love it, really nice stim feeling and feel good effect, but the hunger control is something special...when I do my pre-summer cut I WILL be using this!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I used it around 1:00 and still feel energized...btw-I haven't ate since then nor am I hungry...love it, really nice stim feeling and feel good effect, but the hunger control is something special...when I do my pre-summer cut I WILL be using this!!!
    That's one of the things I love about it! I start my day with a scoop and I'm cruising through mid-day craving free with an excellent mood and energy. Makes dieting down a piece of cake!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Was it weather related?
    Don't know. It said to be delivered on Thursday when you dropped them off on Monday. A few hours later, it said the delivery date was on Friday.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    That's one of the things I love about it! I start my day with a scoop and I'm cruising through mid-day craving free with an excellent mood and energy. Makes dieting down a piece of cake!
    only on cheat days...a piece of cake that is, lol.....I really like this product, and think it would be a definite asset on a cut!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...had you been with me today, we both could have done 1 and a half scoops-would have been fun

I took @Myth advice and used 1 and a half sample packs today...I used it around 1:00 and still feel energized...btw-I haven't ate since then nor am I hungry...love it, really nice stim feeling and feel good effect, but the hunger control is something special...when I do my pre-summer cut I WILL be using this!!!
    Yeah when I stop competing I'm moving to fasting so this sh!t better still be kicking around. That's the only way this husky mother fukcer will survive
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah when I stop competing I'm moving to fasting so this sh!t better still be kicking around. That's the only way this husky mother fukcer will survive
    Lmao you're husky AF.... and by husky I mean shredded. Getting dialed in!

We are working on more flavors already. You will have some tasty af options by the time you are done
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    agreed this stuff is appetite killer!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

If i did 1.5 scoops of Radiate, you better either 1) get me a wheelchair or 2) start digging a 6 foot grave for myself.
    I don't handel stims well. 1 scoop almost knocked me out. I walked 20 minutes on a treadmill and felt my body melting.

This stuff is no joke.
    Another reason year round I basically do not take stims. Maybe 1x a week on leg day, about it... besides that i just use non-stims or endurance based products to aid my training.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Time is running out. Don't miss out on your chance to stock up!

Attachment 144841

Attachment 144842

GET LIT with RADIATE - The ELITE Thermogenic. For a limited time, you can purchase Radiate for the ridiculous price of $27.99* + S&H (US only). Visit www.rxssupplements.com and use the Exclusive AM.com promo code GETLIT to get Radiate shipped out to you right away! You don't want to miss this offer. This Exclusive AM.com promo price is only valid until 2/13/17.

ARE YOU #RADIATING?

*Limit 3 Radiate at promotional discount. Promotion only valid in Continental US.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If i did 1.5 scoops of Radiate, you better either 1) get me a wheelchair or 2) start digging a 6 foot grave for myself.
    I don't handel stims well. 1 scoop almost knocked me out. I walked 20 minutes on a treadmill and felt my body melting.

This stuff is no joke.
    Another reason year round I basically do not take stims. Maybe 1x a week on leg day, about it... besides that i just use non-stims or endurance based products to aid my training.
    yeah, I knew that-I was just messin with you
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. One scoop in strong Two scoops is Crazy !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:56 PM
  3. The Official AM Audio/Video Thread.
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9