double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for a Logger for our Mass Stack

mandm.png

NEW-BASIC-MASS-300x300.jpg

Mind and Muscle | Basic Mass Stack

The supplement industry evolves faster than seasons change. Questions regarding product legality and efficacy swarm rampant. What works? What’s legal? Some of the largest industry brands that you knew last year are barely doing business today. Some thought they’d turn a quick buck on SARMs. Now their in jail.

We’ve combined the very best legal mass-gaining supplements money can buy. Now in convenient tablet form!

You still receive a free diet and exercise guide along with a new convenient dosing chart available for download.

You are getting 965 mg of active ingredient twice a day, for 30 days – SO JUICY!!

Hi-Tech Androdiol – Here’s your test base. It’s converts directly to testosterone for that perfect on-cycle look.

LG Sciences M1D – This DHEA bulking supplement has been a staple of bodybuilders for the last decade. It still contains that built-in aromatise-inhibitor to pull it drier. It also now contains Forskolin to help with vasodialation and sick pumps.

LG Sciences 1-Andro – 1-Andro is the perfect prohormone. It doesn’t aromatize, it’s doesn’t effect the hairline, and it gets you ****ing BIG.

Innovative Labs MonsterPlexx – They’ve created a MONSTER! They’ve thrown together damn near every prohormone you can find to create a beastly bulking stack. So we put a bulking stack in a bulking stack.

We definitely recommend a Post Cycle Therapy with this stack. With this we will be adding a bottle of Forma as well.

Rules:

Must have over 200 posts
US Based Address
Promise to log at 3+ times a week
Must post a picture that best defines you...this can be serious, goofy etc

Answer the following questions:

What other Prohormones (PH's have you tried)?
Level of expertise on PH's?
Will you be using a PCT?

Let the games begin...​

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All new and awesome

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great looking stack and great opp for people. Good luck.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This just in, we will also be throwing in a PCT as well

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity for someone... M&M continues to be extremely generous to us.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow if no one applies for this I may have to say screw staying natty for now. I've been wanting to try these pro hormones for a while.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Over post needed
Will update 3x per week
Pretty much used all prohormones except for the dhea/andro ones. So experienced and always using pct.
Need help posting a pic, wtf!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting ...I will toss my hat in the ring.

Must have over 200 posts - Not a problem
US Based Address - California
Promise to log at 3+ times a week - No problem .... In all my past logs over the years I have averaged 5+ posts a week
Must post a picture that best defines you...this can be serious, goofy etc - Ok .... as usual with my logs I post before and after pics so I can add in a 'defining' pic of me to keep things interesting

Answer the following questions:

What other Prohormones (PH's have you tried)? Epistane, Halo, Dermatrest and Msten
Level of expertise on PH's? - I have done 4 cycles in my lifting career so far .... never tried the ones in this stack however
Will you be using a PCT? - Of course!

Age 44
Heigth 6'5"
Weight 251lbs
Been lifting 8 years ...
Currently hitting each muscle group 2x weekly / training 4 days a week. First session of the week being strength based, heavier weight/lower reps and the second session of the week being more hypertrophy focused ... little lighter weight / higher reps / more volume.
Very healthy diet ... been tracking daily macro's in an e**** spreadsheet for the past year and a half. No alcohol / No junk food .... I do meal prep Sundays/Wednesdays so I can always have my meals on point.

Would love to give this Mass Stack a run .... especially because I am about a week or two away from finishing up a 4 month slow cut. Cut down to where I am at now from 274. Would love to put on some more lean mass.

Just for the he*l of it .... here is a pic off the top of my head that I think defines me .... considering I use it as my profile pic and avatar on several different social media sites ... plenty more pics to come if you choose me to log your product ;)
viking4.jpg

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I just did a quick read through on each of the compounds in this stack. Looks promising. Just curious .... would you suggest an AI while running this cycle? I used exemestane eod while running Dermatrest but that compound aromatizes quite heavily ... not sure how the compounds in this Mass Stack would compare as far as potential aromatization.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
yet another question....as I continue to read the write-ups on these compounds. Is this log intended to be a short 4 week cycle or are you planning on providing the amount needed to run this a full 6-8 weeks. For example, Monster Plexx is suggested to be run 8 weeks for best results. Just curious ... as I generally am about any cycle I am planning. I have been planning on starting a Halo/Dermatrest cycle in a couple weeks ... got most of my goodies together to kick it off. However, I would put that on hold in order to log this stack .... save the Halo/Dermatrest for later this year. ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1month log, great question

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let's keep those apps coming

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yet another question....as I continue to read the write-ups on these compounds. Is this log intended to be a short 4 week cycle or are you planning on providing the amount needed to run this a full 6-8 weeks. For example, Monster Plexx is suggested to be run 8 weeks for best results. Just curious ... as I generally am about any cycle I am planning. I have been planning on starting a Halo/Dermatrest cycle in a couple weeks ... got most of my goodies together to kick it off. However, I would put that on hold in order to log this stack .... save the Halo/Dermatrest for later this year. ;)
Correction, dosages are 2-3 caps so your choice of 30 or potentially 45 days.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Correction, dosages are 2-3 caps so your choice of 30 or potentially 45 days.
Sounds good to me. Although I am a large mammal - 6'5" 251lbs generally speaking dosages of just about everything are on the higher end of the scale for me ... so I would likely make this a 30 day cycle .... if I am lucky enough to get that opportunity ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Although I am a large mammal - 6'5" 251lbs generally speaking dosages of just about everything are on the higher end of the scale for me ... so I would likely make this a 30 day cycle .... if I am lucky enough to get that opportunity ;)
large mammal :toofunny:

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
So where the he*l is everybody ? I figured there would be a ton more apps in here!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more day...don't delay. This is a $$175 stack

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Would love a shot! I would def log 3 X a week. I need something to give a lil boost as I've been out of it for about 3 months now. Have experience with epistane and dmz both done twice. Love that epi! Pct will not be needed as I'm on trt. Thank you for consideration

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Who's ready for a winner?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Hopefully have time to throw an app up today.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dallas, TX

No issues with posting pics or updating 3-4 times a week.

Only "next level" supplements that I've run are Dermacrine, Formeron & Ostarine.

Have done many logs on AM & I'm more than ready to bust my ass for this log.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457540030.913582.jpg

That was on my 46th birthday, I'm super excited & motivated to look bigger & badder on my 47th!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dallas, TX

No issues with posting pics or updating 3-4 times a week.

Only "next level" supplements that I've run are Dermacrine, Formeron & Ostarine.

Have done many logs on AM & I'm more than ready to bust my ass for this log.

View attachment 132428

That was on my 46th birthday, I'm super excited & motivated to look bigger & badder on my 47th!
Nice app brother.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Here's my app!

I'm 31, and have a 7-week old baby girl at the house. The last couple of months have been rough. In addition to the holidays and having family in town, we moved into a new home and then welcomed the birth of our first born a week after moving in. She's been somewhat colicky so sleep has suffered, and therefore so have the gym sessions. I've lost a few pounds of muscle and probably gained a few pounds of fat, and lost some noticeable strength over the last two months. I REALLY want to put back on some size and strength, especially before a wedding we are attending in May where I'll get to see all my friends back home that I haven't seen in 6 months.

I have used several PH's in the past, namely Epistane, Halodrol and Superdrol. There have been a couple of others as well, but those were my favorites.

If I get to run this stack, I will DEFINITELY run a PCT - Clomid-based most likely.

I will have no problems logging at least 3 times/week.

Here's a pic of me hanging out last weekend:

Leo3-800x400.jpg

Exaggeration of course. But that's how I feel lately. Pick me and help me get out of this rut and back on track!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
so............:scratchchin:

Itchin to see who gets picked for this one or the Cut Stack .... ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because we love you guys soo much we have decided to give away (2)....that's right TWO Stacks..

Winners are

machwon04 (congrats on the new baby)

TKC 432

PM me your info.

Please be sure to put a link to your log in this thread

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Cool! Thanks! I will PM my info in a sec.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
This thread shoulda been 20 pages long, crazy there werent more apps. If I had enough posts I woulda been all over this like gravy on biscuits, congrats to the winners time to GET HOOGE!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get this one going! What sort of cycle support supps do you recommend with this. The usual? Liver care, Bp supp, etc.... Mild AI on cycle ?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, congrats guys. Look forward to these logs!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Getting super excited now ! Just wrapping up a 4 month slow cut so this is just about perfect timing. Cut down from 274 to 251 ... already have all my goodies for a Halo/Dermatrest cycle I was planning on kicking off when I hit my target of 245-250lbs. Obviously plans are gonna change now ... Gonna shelf the cycle I had planned or bridge it in later .. or? Not sure yet. But I am damned sure happy to get the opportunity to run this Mass Stack! :notworthy: I have multiple cycles under my belt but I have never gone the Andro route before. Really looking forward to seeing how my body responds to these compounds. Really looking forward to putting on some more mass .... and eating again LOL Its been a long 4 months at a caloric deficit. BIG THANKS to everyone at Mind&Muscle for this opportunity. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see how you guys do on the new stack. This one is stronger than the old stack.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Getting super excited now ! Just wrapping up a 4 month slow cut so this is just about perfect timing. Cut down from 274 to 251 ... already have all my goodies for a Halo/Dermatrest cycle I was planning on kicking off when I hit my target of 245-250lbs. Obviously plans are gonna change now ... Gonna shelf the cycle I had planned or bridge it in later .. or? Not sure yet. But I am damned sure happy to get the opportunity to run this Mass Stack! :notworthy: I have multiple cycles under my belt but I have never gone the Andro route before. Really looking forward to seeing how my body responds to these compounds. Really looking forward to putting on some more mass .... and eating again LOL Its been a long 4 months at a caloric deficit. BIG THANKS to everyone at Mind&Muscle for this opportunity. :You_Rock_Emoticon:
I think any of these stacks can be hard on the liver. I picked up a multi with a good antioxidants blend and some separate liver support. I haven't grabbed my pct yet. Still looking through various sites if any one wants to pm me deals they found I would appreciate it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gents - order has been placed and you should be receiving an email with all the necessary information. Again please be sure to put you log link in here.

Congrats again and have a fantastic weekend.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Subbed for logs

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! This is gonna be good.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a beast frickin stack. holy hell!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a serious stack to me. Nothing to be scared of though. Lol. Not as harsh as some of the cycles I've run in the last by any means. Seriously looking forward to it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only the strongest products at mind and muscle

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Got home from work today ..... opened the mailbox .... bam! Mass Stack is here! Fast shipping!
MM1.jpg

Gonna get the ball rolling on this tomorrow! I will post a link to my log here as well.
Thanks again MindandMuscle! double s

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. That is how we roll. Looking forward to your journey