GET DIESEL ChiroJoints - Anti-Infamatory coming soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ChiroJoints - Joint Relief - Anti-Inflammatory Veggie Caps coming next week!​

Finally! Unlike most joint formulas that are formulated for joint, tendon, connective tissue repair, ChiroJoints is about reducing inflammation.

No Glucosamine or chondrotin. This is the product you will take for relief "now." Say for instance versus
taking aspirin, Advil, etc etc post workout. So you can use your glucosamine, chondrotin products for
maintenance, and use ChiroJoints for "repair and inflammation."

MORE INFO SOON.....my joints from grabbin' GI's in Judo are dancing right now. Joint support supplements don’t help with that type of pain.

Just killed squats? Knees and wrist on fire?? --> Chirojoints. Arthritic like pain? ---> Chirojoints

Also look for a guess the first 2 ingredients (by volume) for free bottles thread. When I have time I will update this 1st post with product info, sup facts, label etc

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks interesting!

wouldnt even know how to start guessing the ingredients though lol

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You can't claim something reduces inflammation.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You can't claim something reduces inflammation.
I knew that reply was coming. Ill worry about that. Thanks. Inflamation is not a disease. Saying it reduces or cures arthritis is what you are talking about. But thanks.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Fine, leave it up. The FDA has only shut down multiple products for making the same claim. If you would realize I'm not trying to crush you. I think you mean well and want to help people. You're just missing a few things in regards to legal. Instead of bitching every time I offer a bit of advice, maybe you should take some.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It has ingredients that have anti inflammatory properties in a sht load of studies. Im also sure something sold at your company Nutraplanets site says it has anti-inflammatory properties
Just because a study exists that says something does something doesn't give you the legal claim to make it as a dietary supplement. If it lowered cholesterol, you can't make that claim, unless it was a medical food. .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok so why the Xtend page at Scivation references studies on bcaas. Not xtend?

Seriously. Get out of here w that FDA police sht when u made your fortune off prohormes and prosteriods. I respect your position as a company owner but I dont need you telling me what a disease is. You sell tons of products that say they improve joint mobility at NP. Including the new SNS product. You just here w that bs bc you own Scivation and they got a joint formula coming out.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The fact you don't understand the difference between a website and a company is blowing my mind. Somehow it's my fault SNS claims something? LOL. Just trying to tell ya what the rules are. That's why I quoted the FDA website, but I'm sure you know more than them. Good luck :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The fact you don't understand the difference between a website and a company is blowing my mind. Somehow it's my fault SNS claims something? LOL. Just trying to tell ya what the rules are. That's why I quoted the FDA website, but I'm sure you know more than them. Good luck :)
Ok thanks. So tell them dnt make thr claim. Take the claims off your site. You sell the product . Take care

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As an older lifter (57) I am looking forward to this....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
As an older lifter (57) I am looking forward to this....
I had a bad knee dislocation coaching wresting and bad hands from Judo grips. Im looking for to this "product" that can "help this stuff"

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I've already mentioned once that its inappropriate to have company owners bickering in threads and considering this is a promo thread, its even less so. Please stop now. Thank you.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, Who else is looking forward to less joint pain ????

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Blast from the DISTANT past. Good to see ya here man. OLD SCHOOL

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
in! my guess is paractin! helps with inflammation !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Day it's Here!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to back off to one capsule of the E2-X getting too dry.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I may have to back off to one capsule of the E2-X getting too dry.
Yeah its thr mix of the two. I had to reduce my Chirojoints to 3 a day bc w E2x was drying my joints out bc they both reduce estrogen. I could feel it like day 2.