What do the viewers want?!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
New-BPS-Logo-small.png

BPS is looking to have some videos made on youtube. Tell us what you guys are looking for. Everyone makes a training video. Everyone makes a product review video. What's missing? What do you guys want....need to see to get excited?

I'm looking for the three best ideas. I'm going to leave this thread upon for 2 weeks. The top three get their pick of any 2 BPS products.

Requirements:

There are none. Just be yourself and express.

The lines are open. We look forward to your call!

tyga tyga iThrow Matthew1237

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No product review videos, and no training videos please. I'd like to see some in-depth videos on how to use your products effectively. You could give say 3 example uses of Dermacrine. Some people use it for an adjunct to TRT for example....Other people use it just for a boost in mood and energy. Other people want to use it to gain some muscle. You could give example dosages for each use, and recommended application areas. Ways of application, some people like to use gloves but I don't think that is necessary. I think it's best to use the least amount of pumps necessary for results. You want it spread as thin as possible for better absorption into the skin and if you are extra hairy you want to shave the application sites. One other thing, explain to all that the color whether dark or light doesn't effect the effectiveness of the product. It'll work no matter how light or dark it is!. I see that question posted over and over and even had posted that question myself a while back. Now that I know it's fine, I'd like to see you point that out in a dermacrine video.

That's my entry. Hope you like it and take it into consideration. Thanks. I'm a big fan of Dermacrine!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
No product review videos, and no training videos please. I'd like to see some in-depth videos on how to use your products effectively. You could give say 3 example uses of Dermacrine. Some people use it for an adjunct to TRT for example....Other people use it just for a boost in mood and energy. Other people want to use it to gain some muscle. You could give example dosages for each use, and recommended application areas. Ways of application, some people like to use gloves but I don't think that is necessary. I think it's best to use the least amount of pumps necessary for results. You want it spread as thin as possible for better absorption into the skin and if you are extra hairy you want to shave the application sites. One other thing, explain to all that the color whether dark or light doesn't effect the effectiveness of the product. It'll work no matter how light or dark it is!. I see that question posted over and over and even had posted that question myself a while back. Now that I know it's fine, I'd like to see you point that out in a dermacrine video.

That's my entry. Hope you like it and take it into consideration. Thanks. I'm a big fan of Dermacrine!
Solid! Thanks for the entry!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in seeing
"behind the scenes at BPS" obviously without divulging too much info.
What drives you guys.
How do you guys ensure quality.
R&D dept.
Pipeline. what in near future. Products that didn't make it to full production.
Segment on each of your products.
Q&A.
History behind BPS.

Something funny.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
What drives you guys.
R&D dept.
Q&A.
History behind BPS.

Something funny.
I like it! An inside look at the company, everyone likes seeing that!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established

I agree 100%!!!!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

Great entry! I know with products such as Dermacine or Sustain Alpha,or ANYTHING thats topical people are extremely confused on how to use it and what not. Not to mention I see countless Questions on Derma asking if they need PCT, if its natural etc etc. :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like several replies here already.
In to watch what comes

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
What drives you guys.
R&D dept.
Q&A.
History behind BPS.

Something funny.
This!

& do y'all have a YouTube account yet?

willyb87

Awards
What do we guys want/need to see to get excited?? Noods of BPS sponsored models?? jkjk

Maybe have a series like a normal person use a stack of only your products along side training advice or actual training sessions from a BPS athlete and the transformations after ? 4-6-8-12 weeks...

How to properly meal prep for your goals and doing so without ending up with dried out chicken/tasteless food.

A more advanced training video on breaking plateaus/sticking points on certain exercises (when your tris engage on bench/ out of the hole on squats) or how to properly use different kinds of equipment to help goals such as foam rollers, bands, chains, plyo boxes etc.

I would also be interested in a research development segment to explain how yall decide on what product to focus on next, what categories to focus on, why you decide to reformulate certain products when an original already works great etc..

And I really would be excited to see a video saying yall were bringing formasurge back ....

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
motivational stories and motivational videos... before and after type stuff.. people beating physical odds..

and/or

bodybuilding and supplement science week in review.. gathering the big science of nutrition articles of the week and breaking it down

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like seeing the science behind products in layman's terms to where the average unedjumacated Joe (someone without a degree in chemistry) can understand. Not totally dumbed down like Matthew1237 and iThrow need; "Take this, it make muscle big! Unga bunga!" kind of thing though. :pp
(not tagging tyga tyga in there with them cause he's a smart dude!)
Back to being serious, I like to hear why certain ingredients/ compounds were chosen because of what effects they elicit. Of course, it's got to be fun and entertaining too. Mix things up with humorous blurbs or graffics throughout the videos.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I like seeing the science behind products in layman's terms to where the average unedjumacated Joe (someone without a degree in chemistry) can understand. Not totally dumbed down like Matthew1237 and iThrow need; "Take this, it make muscle big! Unga bunga!" kind of thing though. :pp
Back to being serious, I like to hear why certain ingredients/ compounds were chosen because of what effects they elicit. Of course, it's got to be fun and entertaining too. Mix things up with humorous blurbs or graffics throughout the videos.
Hey, BRO, thats offensive I am not dumb. I know why things make muscle big is cause my stomach eats it and helps me turn the fat into muscle!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, BRO, thats offensive I am not dumb. I know why things make muscle big is cause my stomach eats it and helps me turn the fat into muscle!
Oh.

You ummmm........

you saw that?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Oh.

You ummmm........

you saw that?
Yah...Yah I did bud...and you know what...I think of you...I think - I think you're bridge building skills are **** and you're really hairy! EAT IT!

dawson-crying.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know why you guys find lukehayd post offensive? I think it's great

Great idea boss. In to see recommendations for video series, short videos or anything like that

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know why you guys find lukehayd post offensive? I think it's great

Great idea boss. In to see recommendations for video series, short videos or anything like that
Matthew might need some Elimistane and Endosurge Turbo in his diet? Lol!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matthew might need some Elimistane and Endosurge Turbo in his diet? Lol!
People better buy up any elimistane they see... Jus sayin'

SKL87

Awards
Some motivational stories sort of like ESPNs 30for30 except with bodybuilders, some in-depth workout sessions for lifters that aren't beginners enough of the old do bench press for 3 sets of 10 with a guy that weighs 250 showing you how to do easy reps for 10 I want to see an actual session, show the strain, and pain of gutting out a few more reps with heavy weight on the bar, collapsing after a leg workout, real life stuff.
A side by side comparison of what makes your products more effective than your competitors, I know there may be some copyright stuff on this last one to where you couldn't use actual names but the ingredient profile would suffice.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have 2 ideas. first one is easy. I saw video that SAN made, a video about their history, how their products are made on their facility and a tour of the facility. I would love to see that from you guys as well.

2nd idea. Do videos breaking down how your products can help us consumers. How it can SUPPLEMENT our diets. Break it down in a way everyone can understand what the supplement does. A lot of times i'll read that long ass text that companies post up about a product and half the time Im like idk what this means, im lost and the other half the time i'll be like booooring and i skip through it. A lot of users are young, some might not be english as their first language so make it easier to consumers to understand what the product does exactly, what to expect from it, how it works and how to use it with a perfectly balanced diet either on a cut or bulk.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Video on what happens when you mis- use,or abuse supplements.educational **** like that bro.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
this is pretty offensive.... Ill have you know i graduated from the University of Biami with a Major in Bro Sciences and a minor in Broology...

Misfits88

Awards
full comprehensive video logs of cycles (supps used, meals preped, workouts executed) with before, during and after real time results along with blood work. People like to mimic routines as opposed to creating their own when they see live transformations that work. This is motivation enough to keep going.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see "progress videos"
concept:
you take 1 beginner, 1 intermediate and 1 experienced bodybuilder (i would prefer all natural since you do not sell "direct" hormones afaik, dermacrine being the "most" hormone influencing product) and let them explain their goals (first interview, we get to know the persons)
You give all of them x products (3-5) that, in your opinion, fit the best to their bodybuilding level for lets say 8 weeks (4 is not ideal imo, many products require more time than 4 weeks to expand their full potential). You make a video explaining to them why you chose product a,b,c and how they should use them/combine them
now you make short interviews with all of them and let them explain what has changed over time. (3 interviews/week or sth like this)
- bodyweight up/down (depending on goals, bulk or diet)
- training weights
- endurance (subjective ofc)
- regeneration (subjective ofc)
- sleep?
- overall feeling

They have to be completely honest ofcourse. If they feel nothing at all - well, they have to tell so.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I would like to see some lifestyle stuff. It would be really interesting to follow around the owner of BPS for a day and see what does into his day to day routine of running a successful supplement company.

Training videos, cooking videos etc. have been done to death and are boring.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see "progress videos"
concept:
you take 1 beginner, 1 intermediate and 1 experienced bodybuilder (i would prefer all natural since you do not sell "direct" hormones afaik, dermacrine being the "most" hormone influencing product) and let them explain their goals (first interview, we get to know the persons)
You give all of them x products (3-5) that, in your opinion, fit the best to their bodybuilding level for lets say 8 weeks (4 is not ideal imo, many products require more time than 4 weeks to expand their full potential). You make a video explaining to them why you chose product a,b,c and how they should use them/combine them
now you make short interviews with all of them and let them explain what has changed over time. (3 interviews/week or sth like this)
- bodyweight up/down (depending on goals, bulk or diet)
- training weights
- endurance (subjective ofc)
- regeneration (subjective ofc)
- sleep?
- overall feeling

They have to be completely honest ofcourse. If they feel nothing at all - well, they have to tell so.
I think this is a great idea however this is what we have loggers and promotions for ;)

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

difference is, loggers decide what product they wanne use.
In this case, you lay out the whole plan for 3 different persons.
makes it way more interesting :)

willyb87

Awards
Hi,

Yeh this is what I meant with my idea except I just said 1 person instead of 3 different levels.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Yeh this is what I meant with my idea except I just said 1 person instead of 3 different levels.
True, good ideas guys :D

I know what you mean its a more scientific "robotic" type program, basically doing exactly whats planned out... If we dont end up doing a segment like that maybe it will be our next log opportunity ;)

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Hi willy,

doesnt have to be BPS products only - but only add BPS products at a defined time. so baseline is the supps he takes. Now BPS reps add BPS products which they think fit perfect to that person :).
Guess im out anyway, im from europe, great promotions are never available for european members :D :D

willyb87

Awards
I gotcha Manur, wasn't trying to sound like a d*** if that's how I came off... that sucks But at least in Europe yall can still get some of the other "supplements"

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha Manur, wasn't trying to sound like a d*** if that's how I came off... that sucks But at least in Europe yall can still get some of the other "supplements"
No prob man :)
what supps do you mean?
I guess europe has banned more substances than the usa?

willyb87

Awards
No prob man :)
what supps do you mean?
I guess europe has banned more substances than the usa?
Cant yall still buy and sell PHs? and isn't it a little easier to get hold of actual gear over there?? Ive never been just going off rumors.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to see specific videos on how to fully use each product, the idea and thought behind why they were created and how to effectively stack them. Dosage timing, different ways to split up the dosages, ( endosurge turbo for ex.). i would even touch on any possible side effects and how to prevent them. This is the most useful info to consumers looking to purchase your products.

willyb87

Awards
All great ideas, guys! Are any of you interested in making your video? Shoot me a PM and let's discuss your idea!
If I was more tech savy and had a way to record videos other than on my pos phone I might could. But Im not, lol def. following along though

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I was more tech savy and had a way to record videos other than on my pos phone I might could. But Im not, lol def. following along though
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you on the knowledge of how to do a quality video, edit it and having the right equipment. :(

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you on the knowledge of how to do a quality video, edit it and having the right equipment. :(
HA! Who's the dumb one now!!! I know how to make videos!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What the people really want are hot girls, drugs, and heavy weights. So have a guy snort some preworkout (coke) off a ripped girls abs and have him just max out on bench and chest bump his bros after. I have 3 years of video production under my belt and would direct the hell out of that. I already have ideas of who'd I'd cast in the roles.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the people really want are hot girls, drugs, and heavy weights. So have a guy snort some preworkout (coke) off a ripped girls abs and have him just max out on bench and chest bump his bros after. I have 3 years of video production under my belt and would direct the hell out of that. I already have ideas of who'd I'd cast in the roles.
Maybe young ignorant punks want that. Really that just sounds like a like a dumb-ass video with no substance or intelligence needed from either the viewer or producer.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Maybe young ignorant punks want that. Really that just sounds like a like a dumb-ass video with no substance or intelligence needed from either the viewer or producer.
Might go well on YouTube.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA! Who's the dumb one now!!! I know how to make videos!
Ahhh-hahahaha!! So you finally figured out what that icon on your phone was huh?

I know how to make a video, just not of the quality that I would want to promote a quality company like BPS! Some of us have standards! *shots fired* :p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So every Michael Bay movie?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ahhh-hahahaha!! So you finally figured out what that icon on your phone was huh?

I know how to make a video, just not of the quality that I would want to promote a quality company like BPS! Some of us have standards! *shots fired* :p
:( you're hurtful