REPS WANTED for MIND & MUSCLE

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
So. What needs to go into an application for this? Never been a rep for anything, but I'll try anything once!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Great opportunity for the right people. Good luck to all who enter.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So. What needs to go into an application for this? Never been a rep for anything, but I'll try anything once!
Tell them why you would make a good rep, maybe a bit about yourself too :)

Good opp here AM

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Well, Idk what makes a good rep. I'm 22, I give no quarter, and tell it how it is. I give people the honest truth about supplements and workouts. I help people. Idk what being a rep entails, but I'd love to find out and give it my all. I'm a hard worker with a great attitude lol. Idk what else to put except that I lift everyday one way or another, and cardio is alternated with abs. Snoochie boochies.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool chance for some folks.
Get those apps in!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, Idk what makes a good rep. I'm 22, I give no quarter, and tell it how it is. I give people the honest truth about supplements and workouts. I help people. Idk what being a rep entails, but I'd love to find out and give it my all. I'm a hard worker with a great attitude lol. Idk what else to put except that I lift everyday one way or another, and cardio is alternated with abs. Snoochie boochies.
Snoochie boochies gets reps, great mall rats refrence

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So wait, you don't give a quarter but how about a dollar? ?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Are Canadians open for the Mind and Muscle love?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'll just tell a bit about myself:

Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 172

I have been working out and had an interest in advancing my knowledge in my body for almost 10 years. I've been through a lot of trail and error in my younger days, and am still learning of course. I have a deep passion to learn how supplements affect the body and how the body responds. I believe I'm courteous and helpful and will work my hardest to find questions put before me. I will give my honest opinion to any and work to find the proper product to meet the needs of the customer. As far as my background with supplements. I've tried many pwo, ran one cycle of AAS, a few PH back in the day (tri-Bolic). I am currently running OL LeGenD and have a log up. I read topics throughout the day to expand my knowledge on subjects others talk about.

I thank yall for the opportunity.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity! Get your apps in! :D

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Sex: Hell Yeah! Lol. Male
Weight: 205 lbs
Height: 5' 8"
Lifting Experience: 4 plus years bodybuilding training
Fitness Goals: Looking to finally compete next year here locally in Houston. Not sure now with NPC Texas possibly disappearing for NPC Global. But either way will be competing in Texas in one or another federation.

Why Mind and Muscle?
About 4 months ago won an M&M stack of 4 or 5 products and found a love for M&M. Plus ran a Liquid Labs log about 2 months ago and strengthened my following and belief in M&M.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity! Would love to drop an app in but my life is so chaotic right now.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been a member of Anabolic Minds forum since November of last year. what separates me first and foremost from the other members is a THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE! As you can see from my numerous threads, I am also seeking knowledge in regards to different supplements, cycles, dosing, and prohormones. Further, I believe in order to be the best, you have to put in the work to become the best. My college professor taught me that "there is knowledge to be found in any topic... all you have to do is ask questions and do the research."

I have been working out for over 15 years and I am as much of a gym rat as they come. I love researching new methods of working out and the various supplements that help us achieve the physiques that we work hard for!

Thanks for the opportunity Mind and Muscle!

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Id be a great candidate! Currently 22 years old and socialize/go out every weekend. I constantly get asked how i got so big and what supplements are best.

I could definitely move some good products quickly. I'd have you guys rolling in the dough. ;)