PSYCHED about this!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Iron Champ USA is looking for 3 people to use and log a great pre-workout product. I am personally using Psyched and love the focus, energy and stamina I get. I don't crash or have any stomach issues with it either. One bottle of Psyched will get you through 30 days if dosed at 2 capsules per day. Check out the ingredient profile:
image-3891108049.jpg

Here's what we need from you:
1. Age
2. Time of day you train
3. Type of training you use
4. Training goals
5. How often you can log this

- USA only (Sorry)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Training: cardio midday and evenning.
Weights: afternoon and evening
I do a mix of strentgh and hypertrophy as well as callisthentics

My goals are recomp into a slow cut for the month and half

I can log practically every day

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Evening bump for Psyched opportunity:)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great opportunity for you to try a pre-workout in capsule form. Throw in your apps today

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
We are looking for 3 people to log Psyched pre-workout in capsule form. I love it and I'm sure others will to once they try it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This looks like a solid product. I always take caffiene and yohimbe pre workout and even stack it with green tea extract and alcar for a fat burner. Cant go wrong with the formula of psyched.

crjkts2010

crjkts2010

Awards
37 180#s
Workouts: early morning and late nights
Workout consists of super sets and drop sets
Size and mass
Can log everyday!!!!

Ingredients look solid would like to try this new preworkout!!!!!

gator67

gator67

Awards
Age-45
Weight-215
Workouts-Max-OT - Four days a week(Mix of early a.m. and early afternoon/my work schedule rotates)
HIIT -Three days a week(non-resistance days/evening)
Currently in recomp phase
Can log pwo seven days a week
Would love to compare capsule formula vs powder(currently using conquer)

volt

volt

Awards
Age-40
Weight-218
I usually workout in the A.M. /early afternoon. I do a mix of strength and hypertrophy.
HIIT three to four days a week.
Current Goals- Slow cut over the next 8 to 10 weeks.
I can log daily.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent apps so far. 3 people will be chosen to log Psyched pre-workout capsules. If you have never tried Iron Champ USA products this is a great opportunity to experience something really great. Let's see some more apps!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Still time for you to possibly log Psyched. Put in an app today

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
New member here
30 years old 6' 203 lbs roughly 15% bf.
Currently lifting 3 days per week using bodybuilding pendulum training.
On off days usually do db or bb complexes with 15-20 min ss cardio or Hiit on treadmill or with bw exercises. Usually do MetCon or finisher after training.
Example of last MetCon after heavy training session:
5 chins
5 burpees
5 dips
10 sitouts
10 jacknives
10 sets 45s- 1 min rest bw sets.
Goals are recomp and cutting for summer along with dramatic increases in vascularity (I.e. Resting bicep vein always protruding)
Time I train. Usually 5-7 pm daily rest day on Saturday.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Psyched pwo capsules anyone? Get your app in

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sunday app bump

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Let's go! A few more days to apply to log Psyched pwo capsules by Iron Champ USA. If you have never tried this, I am sure you won't be disappointed.
image-2351601471.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Evening log opportunity bump

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
A few days left for apps to log Psyched pwo capsules. If you have tried HPTA or any other Iron Champ products you know what to expect. Excellence!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I love the title and the puns included haha

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone else for the chance to log a pre workout in capsule form: Psyched? I really think it's great stuff.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really dont think people know what they're missing. Im suprised more people didnt apply to this.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
I'm definitely ready based on the ingredient list. Anyone tried this before?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
at the top of this page on the right is a search box...type in psyched and you should see some feedback!!!

for $10 you can't go wrong, imo!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I use Psyched! I love the fact that it is a capsule and you can't beat the price.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking into the ingredients more:

As we all know caffiene is effective and proven performance enhancer and is a stimulant.

Yohimbine (/joʊˈhɪmbiːn/)[2] is an indole alkaloid derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree in Central Africa. It is primarily used as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. Brand names include: Erex, Testomar, Yocon, Yohimar, Yohimbe. It is a stimulant with aphrodisiac and mild MAOI effects that primarily acts as an antagonist of α2 receptors.

Dimethylaminoethanol Athletes say helps them get focused for their workouts and gives them improved mental tolerance and stamina.
Also known as DMAE, it is a compound that is known as a mind health compound. It does this by reducing buildup of what is known as the 'age pigment', which impairs cognitive function and is implicated in the cognitive decline with age. It can also increase levels of the compound involved with memory, acetylcholine.
It can also protect neurons and other cells from harmful effects of certain types of oxidation by embedding itself in the structure of the cell and acting as an anti-oxidant, as well as sustaining metabolic processes in the body through a process known as 'methyl donation'.

SYNEPHRINE HCL
Used as an “ALTERNATIVE” for ephedrine, Synephrine provides several of the same benefits as ephedrine, but does not cause near the same amount of “side effects“.
Reduces Appetite
Increases Alertness
Fast Results
Burns Fat
Increases Metabolism
Increases Energy
Synephrine HCL has shown to be an impressive ingredient for helping people lose weight. By increasing energy and alertness Synephrine helps with the needed motivation to continue on an exercise and diet plan. Metabolism is also increased with Synephrine which is the major contributor to the weight loss individuals experience when taking Synephrine.

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine; supplemental appears to be anti-stress for acute stressors (which tend to deplete noradrenaline) and may preserve stress-induced memory deficits.

Taurine is an amino acid with a sulfur in it. It is found in foods, in highest amounts in meats, and is a heart and blood healthy agent that can confer a wide variety of health benefits. Its most well known usage is to reduce cramping caused by fat burners like Ephedrine.

Taurine is a semi-essential amino acid which acts as a lipid/membrane stablilizer in the body and can aid various anti-oxidant defense systems.

volt

volt

Awards
Let's get this started. A pw with no mysterious proprietary blend! Awesome!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Last call for apps to log Psyched pwo capsules. We will be selecting 3 people tomorrow afternoon:)

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, figured I would throw my app in as I just saw this and I'm on the lookout for a new stim!

Time of day training: usually in the afternoon but now with my work schedule I'm moving my sessions to 0500/0530 so I'm going to need something to get quick and strong energy

Type of training: I am pretty big on volume and bodybuilding specific workouts (max pump and hypertrophy) but I also like to go heavy as possible. Routine is typically 6 days a week with one day being rest with maybe some cardio in the morning.

Goals: Currently trying to recomp to the best of my ability.. Possibly throwing around the idea of competing again this summer in a show but we'll see. Right now just doing my best to maintain size and keep a slow rate of fat loss.

How often to log: I will log as much as needed from you all

Cool looking product and I'm sure it's potent! Good luck to everyone else

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, figured I would throw my app in as I just saw this and I'm on the lookout for a new stim!

Time of day training: usually in the afternoon but now with my work schedule I'm moving my sessions to 0500/0530 so I'm going to need something to get quick and strong energy

Type of training: I am pretty big on volume and bodybuilding specific workouts (max pump and hypertrophy) but I also like to go heavy as possible. Routine is typically 6 days a week with one day being rest with maybe some cardio in the morning.

Goals: Currently trying to recomp to the best of my ability.. Possibly throwing around the idea of competing again this summer in a show but we'll see. Right now just doing my best to maintain size and keep a slow rate of fat loss.

Good app right here!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
There is still time for apps to log Psyched pwo capsules. Loggers will be announced later this afternoon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
A couple more hours if anyone is interested

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok, we are in the process of narrowing this down. I was hoping to have the results up around now. I'm sorry for the delay. It may be tomorrow morning as I am going to bed so I can get up early and get to the gym. Thanks for your patience

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Training: cardio midday and evenning.
Weights: afternoon and evening
I do a mix of strentgh and hypertrophy as well as callisthentics

My goals are recomp into a slow cut for the month and half

I can log practically every day
Age-40
Weight-218
I usually workout in the A.M. /early afternoon. I do a mix of strength and hypertrophy.
I can log daily.
New member here
30 years old 6' 203 lbs roughly 15% bf.
Currently lifting 3 days per week using bodybuilding pendulum training.
On off days usually do db or bb complexes with 15-20 min ss cardio or Hiit on treadmill or with bw exercises. Usually do MetCon or finisher after training.
Example of last MetCon after heavy training session:
5 chins
5 burpees
5 dips
10 sitouts
10 jacknives
10 sets 45s- 1 min rest bw sets.
Goals are recomp and cutting for summer along with dramatic increases in vascularity (I.e. Resting bicep vein always protruding)
Time I train. Usually 5-7 pm daily rest day on Saturday.

Can you four guys PM me your email address and I will pass it on to the boss so you can start your logs. I want to thank those who put in apps for this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats guys!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to all four of you guys.
Can't wait to follow.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I need mailing addresses please :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Age-40
Weight-218
I can log daily.
Can you send me your mailing address in a PM so we can ship Psyched to you? Thanks

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok guys! The boss has all your information. He has sent EMPIREMIND and chuckbox already. The other two should go out today. I will keep you updated. Please run the entire bottle. I think you will really like it. I use it for extra boost in my afternoons at work :) , as well as before I hit the gym in the morning.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys! The boss has all your information. He has sent EMPIREMIND and chuckbox already. The other two should go out today. I will keep you updated. Please run the entire bottle. I think you will really like it. I use it for extra boost in my afternoons at work :) , as well as before I hit the gym in the morning.
Good stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Update: I am still waiting to hear if 2 of you had your product shipped. I will post when I get word. Sorry if it hasn't been shipped yet.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Update: all bottles have been shipped. Please post a link to this thread once you get your log started. Thanks again for your participation!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm hoping you guys receive your bottle in the beginning of the week. They were sent out. So get ready for some good stuff.

Kiser56

Kiser56

Awards
Still waiting on mine. Nothing at the post office yesterday. Will recheck tomorrow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trippytriceps Supplements 38
Supplement Logs 5
klpfitness Supplements 9
klpfitness Supplements 0
chefbo Supplement Logs 50