Get HYPER.. 2 Hypermax mini loggers needed!! Spring Ahead

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs would like to giveaway 2 tubs of Hypermax for 2 mini loggers

To enter is simple. Just tell us your favorite thing about Spring. You can post pics, or just say it.

We ask that you keep a mini log in the supplement logs section. For a mini log, just post a few times for two weeks how HyperMax has worked for you. Provide dosing, effects, and other little details. Nothing in depth needs to be included such as training reps, weights, and exercises. Also, you must provide a review at the end of your mini log.

I'll Start. My favorite thing about Spring is the return of baseball

Must be 18 years or older
Must live in the United States
Must provide a mini log and final review
Ends 3/14

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Performax Labs would like to giveaway 2 tubs of Hypermax for 2 mini loggers

To enter is simple. Just tell us your favorite thing about Spring. You can post pics, or just say it.

We ask that you keep a mini log in the supplement logs section. For a mini log, just post a few times for two weeks how HyperMax has worked for you. Provide dosing, effects, and other little details. Nothing in depth needs to be included such as training reps, weights, and exercises. Also, you must provide a review at the end of your mini log.

I'll Start. My favorite thing about Spring is the return of baseball

ws.jpg

Must be 18 years or older
Must live in the United States
Must provide a mini log and final review
Ends 3/14

Fixed!!​

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
The return of life...a time of things being reborn...a new start.
I go out on my back deck and look at the tree branches overhead. When I see those leaf buds about to pop open its the most uplifting thing. Soon I'll be planting: tomatoes, peppers, beans, squash, cukes...things I grow that my kids can eat without worrying about added guvmint freak ****.
Every year finding a little nest of baby rabbits in the yard, turtles coming out in the creek, and prepping the sugar water for our family of hummingbirds that come back every year. That old raccoon that stands at my back door checking me out while we check him out.
Hitting up the farmers market and getting that local fresh meat processed that week.
Best of all, raising up that garage door and breathing in that cool fresh spring air while I'm banging and clanging that iron.
I love spring.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite thing about spring is being able to workout outside: run outside around my neighborhood in the mornings, doing callisthetics in the parks till nightfall all while seeing these ladies wearing less clothing... Oo and cant forget the allergies lol j/k

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bump on up, nice entries so far!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure some my think I'm crazy, but I am looking forward to some lawn work

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not crazy at all. I look forward to working on landscape. I bought new construction house 5 years ago. It's still work in progress.

Some of my favorite focal points are my

Weeping Norway Spruce
Lollipop Bluce Spruce
Globe Blue Spruce
Dwarf weeping maple, but it is dying so I have to replace it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to do two acres with a push mower, up and down hills... You wanna talk about cardio lmao. Live in an apartment now so until im a homeowner or someone needs a favor im runnin early morning and late nights for my cardio lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad I'm not crazy !

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sure people have seen that HyperMax was rated #1 by suppwiththat
HyperMax topped our list because it is much more than just a mix of stimulants. Despite most of the emphasis being placed on the stimulant-component, HyperMax is actually an all-around effective pre-workout which will provide a noticeable pump and endurance-boost, not just a stimulant rush. That being said, the “Energy & Drive” blend is definitely something special and is ultimately what prompted us to declare HyperMax our top pick for the stim-lovers out there

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Well boys and girls The only thing I've ever won was some tickets to see Cheap Trick way back when.
So, I went ahead and bought a tub cause I've been looking to try this, even with the ingredient "vomitoria" lol
I'll post my unnecessary opinion in the reviews after a week or so.
Looking for good things...

Last edited:
chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, never used HyperMax before but I would be down to log this for you all.

I recently have been relocated to Nebraska and I've been from areas where there's really no winter at all.. So after dealing with this snow and coldness I am ready for some nice spring weather and to see some green again! Here's a pic of Nebraska spring storm, we'll see if its anything like this soon

yolo.jpg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for entry. I can't see pic right now, but if it's a thunder storm, i can't wait for those myself.

I love midwest storms.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We needed it lol, been super cold this winter. We lucked out on only 1 big snow storm this year, so can't complain.
Yea i could imagine. We got hit a few times. Upstate buffalo got seven feet early on in the season, so this is the first year they did a city wide driving ban during our first storm. That in itself was crazyness.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sitting here in florida, sweating while walking to class in 83

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You're dead to me
I'll tell you what. I will take outside an amber jar and point it directly at the sun. Once I put the lid on, the sun rays have been captured and will be bouncing around getting even hotter! Ship it to you to open and bask in the warmth of the floridian ball of magma we call the sun

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tell you what. I will take outside an amber jar and point it directly at the sun. Once I put the lid on, the sun rays have been captured and will be bouncing around getting even hotter! Ship it to you to open and bask in the warmth of the floridian ball of magma we call the sun
Sounds amazing. Soon it will be here, nothing beats a summer in Chicago though.

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
This is spring in ct.Not the beginning of spring though. Still freaking chilli

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You left the year before i was born. Rockford sure has changed, have you ever been back?

A few times. Here's a good one .. Went back & had some laughs making this pic. 40 years apart. (Yes, same tree!!!) My Dad did the brick stairs & porch a few years after the 1st pic.

Grew up on Paris Ave.

image-1734561690.jpg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't see pic, android app acting up. I'll check it at home.

I grew up on Welty ave, same exact neighborhood. Small world!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to Highland Elementary. Don't think it's there anymore.

Parents graduated from East

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its a run down office space now. I learned to drive in its parking lot.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Favorite place to eat as a kid was the Ground Round. Always thought it was fun throwing peanuts on the floor! :D

Grandmother was a part owner of Lundstrum Peterson paint. She worked there forever & I was always visiting her there.

That's about all I remember about Rockford. :D

Maybe CherryVale mall too.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
WOk...real quick plug for this..
Oh my my this HyperMax ain't no joke boys and girls.
Tried it for the first time today for my back workout. I'm used to Mesomorph, C4, Defcon...
And I went for two whole scoops. Wrong. Down to one tomorrow for the sweet spot. I was more jumpy than Pinocchio in a pencil factory.
However...
Focus, endurance and energy off the charts. I actually lost track of my reps toward the end of my deads and just kept going. Gonna feel that **** tomorrow. (I'm also on the Ostashred/Anafuse cycle)
Whatev...I highly recommend, but as it says, assess your tolerance if you aren't used to the 4 amp stuff.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol thanks for the update.

2 scoops is no joke.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday Bump!

Can't wait till 430, I hope the day goes fast.

Tomorrow I will pick the winners.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
plenty of nice entries, still stim for a couple more.
Two of these suckers are gonna be given away!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to pick two people today.

Anymore entries?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright Empiremind and ddfox send me your info.

Can't wait to follow your mini logs.