AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried to new Hypermax yet?! If not, here is your chance. Performax Labs is giving away a full sized tub with no strings attached! To enter is simple; just post why you want to win. Maybe you train first thing in the morning and need a little kick in the butt. Maybe you go after a full day of work and need something to help you get through your session. Perhaps you tried the original formula, but want to try the new one. Whatever the reason, post it and win!!

Open to US residents
Must be 18 or older
Must write a review​

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HyperMax has had amazing feedback from day one however at Performax Labs were always looking for ways to make it better. One thing that HyperMax nailed was energy, however we did get feedback that pumps could be improved and some did not enjoy the original fruit punch flavor. Well the new HyperMax has drastically improved these aspects while still providing the amazingly strong energy produced by original HyperMax!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome looking stuff for a Stim junkie like myself. I would love to do a video review with a taste test and mixability and such. Its hard to do those with just one serving. Also the added pump matrix look promising as well. Great Opportunity here!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good luck all that apply :) looks like a great formula, I'm just not a stim junky like most haha

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I only tried a sample of the old one. I love a strong preworkout! Would love to try this!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great product! i logged it. Get in here guys.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I train in the afternoon after a morning full of student teaching followed by coaching football at the high school level, looking for something with an extra kick before I train after practice! Would love to review this for you and compare it to the original formula! Hope you consider me

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I train in the afternoon after a morning full of student teaching followed by coaching football at the high school level, looking for something with an extra kick before I train after practice! Would love to review this for you and compare it to the original formula! Hope you consider me
I'm also student teaching. What grade and subject do you have?

Also, here is a review from Stack3d, they JUST put this up on their social media.

http://www.stack3d.com/2014/11/performax-hyper-review.html

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently doing 6-8th grade health and PE after finishing my first placement for 9 weeks in an elementary PE! Nice to see a fellow student teacher in here! What subject and grade do you have?
World History in 9th grade right now. I was world history in 7th grade prior. I'm certified 6-12 in social studies, so that includes us/world history, geography, economics, political science, all the behavioral sciences.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
World History in 9th grade right now. I was world history in 7th grade prior. I'm certified 6-12 in social studies, so that includes us/world history, geography, economics, political science, all the behavioral sciences.
awesome man! Mad respect for teachers

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want it cuz i still got a few weeks before i ship out with my unit and the training has been kicking my ass! My unit wants us to train how we would fight. Which means only 4 hours of sleep at night and and we up at 4am running and doing stupid crossfit **** that is making me lose all my gains. I need that boost in the morning. Being 29 years old and not being able to keep up with the younger guys and being called "old man" is not fun at all!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
HS US and psych teacher. Love it. Student taught middle... Not for me lol. And I want to try this! Haven't tried new formula! And these kids are wearing on me but I love it lol. I need a good pick me up after school.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11 years as a HS SS teacher then moved to administration. I do still miss being in a classroom. Currently a HS VP for the last several years. Great career without question.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Shame it's only for US.. I live in the UK and get up at around 5am to train for 6. Definatley could use the kick in the morning :)

Good luck to everyone who enters though, I'm interested to read the review.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I went to a charter high school, so all the teachers were close tot he students... In some ways too close lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 years as a HS SS teacher then moved to administration. I do still miss being in a classroom. Currently a HS VP for the last several years. Great career without question.
that why you're the man ;) do you want to be principal eventually? Last question then back to the thread. Btw the original hypermax was amazing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that why you're the man ;) do you want to be principal eventually? Last question then back to the thread. Btw the original hypermax was amazing.
I do...that was the goal from the beginning. Going back for my Ed.D soon as well. Hoping for my own building by the time I am 40

jxn

Awards
LOve the ingredient profile. I have always felt like Choline and Agmatine, in particular, help my workouts noticeably. Would love to try it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will probably follow the same path once I get my feet wet in teaching.

I went to a charter high school, so all the teachers were close tot he students... In some ways too close lol
It seems like that is the case in a lot of schools!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to give this a shot. I've never used a pre-workout, other than just taking caffeine, but I train at the end of the day and sometimes I could certainly use a boost. I am a fan of Performax Labs after using Alphamax 2X now with great results. I'm not a stim junkie, but I'm not overly sensitive - although yohimbine sometimes messes with me a little.

Also, I'm dying to send you my address, which will make you laugh, very mildly.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
love to see that amp citrate still in there. i love the profile on this, has alot of things i look for in a pre

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
Id love to try this product...im a stim junkie when it comes to working out. I have done two logs on other products by other companies before and I would most definitely give a fair and in depth write up about the product. Also I work out early in the am since I am a manager at advance auto parts and dnt have much other free time.. so basically if this product could help me get goin in the morning then it is a perfect fit for me!!!!!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
whats everyones plans today

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoying my 3rd week of unemployment. Getting some rooms painted in the house. My wife and I bought new construction 4.5 years ago and half the house is construction primer still. Funny how much a person can get done while unemployed.

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
Working...waiting for 4 to get here so I can go to the gym

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trained this morning and about to head to class until 7 tonight. I got an email about a permanent spot to student teach next semester too! Waiting to hear back for the actual day of the interview.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Usually train sometime after 3-6 hours of class (depending on the day), or if I'm really lucky after class I'll work another 6-8, and then get to train :p

I'm also a stim junkie :D and perfomax labs is top notch, so why not

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just another Stim-Junkie who wakes up at 4:30 and drives and hour and ten minutes to work then works a 9 hour day and drives another hour and ten home then goes into his weight room to train. So I need some energy before I make it home to have a proper workout.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome looking stuff for a Stim junkie like myself. I would love to do a video review with a taste test and mixability and such. Its hard to do those with just one serving. Also the added pump matrix look promising as well. Great Opportunity here!
Waiting for that good NEWS!!!!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fingers crossed!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send me your addy, sir!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Simple. Haven't got a chance to try the old one. Tried to buy it but my online supp shop was out. Then you guys come out with a new one, and I feel like if I bought the old formula now, I'd be missing out on all the fun for a month or so. Love STIMS. LIVE 4 PUMPS. Pick me and I will use it wisely. Glad to review and post wherever I am able to.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys will love hypermax! Taste is pretty good to. I logged it awhile ago!

Tanker20

Tanker20

Awards
Would love to try hypermax, I'm about to start my next PH cycle and as we all know they kill energy, well at least for me they do, so I need something to hype me up before killin it in the gym.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try hypermax, I'm about to start my next PH cycle and as we all know they kill energy, well at least for me they do, so I need something to hype me up before killin it in the gym.
Promo is over, sorry. And I may avoid pre workouts while on cycle.