AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just saw this on my Facebook feed, awesome promo here!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning Bump.

Pretty easy to enter. Hypermax is an awesome product. I still haven't even hit 1 scoop yet. Half a scoop feels great in the energy department, this weekend I may do 1.5 before a bunch of yard work. I will fly right through it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning Bump.

Pretty easy to enter. Hypermax is an awesome product. I still haven't even hit 1 scoop yet. Half a scoop feels great in the energy department, this weekend I may do 1.5 before a bunch of yard work. I will fly right through it.
Is it really that strong? I was going to have my first go with it tomorrow and was thinking going right to 2 scoops since I have a high stim tolerance naturally and have been using stims for 2 or 3 weeks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it really that strong? I was going to have my first go with it tomorrow and was thinking going right to 2 scoops since I have a high stim tolerance naturally and have been using stims for 2 or 3 weeks.
I used to abuse the crap out of stims. Since then I have become very stim sensitive. I just did half scoops a few times to try it out. You should be good at 2 scoops.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check Facebook today everyone, only two more days!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day people, get in to win!