Ironflex is at it again Brawn/Halo X stack 2 loggers GTFIH

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Lets start the New Year right!!! We need 2 members to provide a detailed log of both our Brawn and Halo X stacked!!! That's right you get a 30 day supply of both products to be taken together.. Lets get creative with your apps and tyga tyga and myself will be picking 2 lucky AMer to log these.

Brawn%20Rendering%20(150dpi)-320x248.png

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container 60

2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 15mg

HaloX%20%20(150dpi)-320x248.png

Supplement Facts:

Serving size: 1 capsule

Servings per container: 60

Ingredients:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol 25MG

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You don't have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps .

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures. Also if you can log on multiple forums that would be a big plus as well,.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
When does the log have to be. I would love this op. I plan to close my cycle with epi and mech, but halo is damn close and delish

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
LOL!!! When can you start????
I'd like to wait 2 to 4 weeks. Had the flu this week so I stopped my last methyl a few days ago.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! A day late and dollars short.... I just ordered 2 bottles of Trenstane yesterday.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This well be a nice stack.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
May be interested as I will be logging a liver support/estrogen blocker real soon.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May be interested as I will be logging a liver support/estrogen blocker real soon.
Although we do like getting applicants that are avid posters, wouldn't hurt to throw your app in

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So my question to you, good sirs at Ironflex, is what is the thought on adding additional Epi & AF's Lean-Cut were I to hypothetically run a 6wk recomp soon...because these 3 bottles of Lean-Cut are staring me in the face & Ostarine ends in a wk...

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Although we do like getting applicants that are avid posters, wouldn't hurt to throw your app in
I agree, but I would need consent from both companies as they would both be sponsored logs

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So my question to you, good sirs at Ironflex, is what is the thought on adding additional Epi & AF's Lean-Cut were I to hypothetically run a 6wk recomp soon...because these 3 bottles of Lean-Cut are staring me in the face & Ostarine ends in a wk...
Added Epi without the addition of the two other compounds could work..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ and where do they turn in their app.?
Do it Skinny! Run em stacked for a month then hopp on your couple bottles of Trenstane for another month. Wks 1-4 Epi @ 30/ Halo @50, Wks 1-8 Epi @ 60/ Tvar @ 60. I'd get some stano or 4dhea in there the 2nd month for sure tho since you'll be shutdown by then & want the added energy & libido. But that would be a sick 8wk cut & recomp with time to really make big changes.

Just rambling my thoughts out loud; not necessarily the best idea ever lol. Certainly gonna push it w/ 8wks of methyl.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol.... Well Hyde, it certainly does sound very fun and tempting. Maybe I'll put in an app just to see if I get picked :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
What if you have already logged for yall before.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got to be in it to win it right? :)
Right!
Skinnybones application
1. Age: 41
2. I am a male.
3. Have I used Ironflex supps before?: yes
4. Yes, I promise to update my log at least 4 times a week.
5. I would most likely run these Ironflex products solo, to see the true results.
6. My nutrition will be to bulk.
7. Absolutely an host review will be given by Skinnybones.
8. My training style is .... None:( . If I'm picked I will train with any style suggested by Ironflex reps. No problem.
9. Photos .... Absolutely ! Before and after.
10. My link to other log is only 1 .... Halo x log by skinnybones.
Yeah hope I'm the first app ....

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
1.) How old are you? 23
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.)Have you used our products before? Not yet ;)
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? 5x :)
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Formutech Restore, Inner Armor Impact NO, iForce Hemavol, Man Body Octane, RSP ReGen, Universal Torrent
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Perma-bulk
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes, i agree
8.) Please state your training style. Six days of training: 3 volume training/endurance (25-50 rep range), 3 days heavy lifts (4-8 rep range)
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Not yet

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sick stack and a great logging opportunity! This should get flooded with apps! Great promo guys!

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on people !!! Ironflex is an awsome company with awsome products. Nobody wants to take advantage??
Guess I win .... Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you have already logged for yall before.
Doesn't matter. Unless you did a sucky job.. And you didn't lol throw your app in
Right! Skinnybones application 1. Age: 41 2. I am a male. 3. Have I used Ironflex supps before?: yes 4. Yes, I promise to update my log at least 4 times a week. 5. I would most likely run these Ironflex products solo, to see the true results. 6. My nutrition will be to bulk. 7. Absolutely an host review will be given by Skinnybones. 8. My training style is .... None:( . If I'm picked I will train with any style suggested by Ironflex reps. No problem. 9. Photos .... Absolutely ! Before and after. 10. My link to other log is only 1 .... Halo x log by skinnybones. Yeah hope I'm the first app ....
1.) How old are you? 23 2.) Male or Female?Male 3.)Have you used our products before? Not yet ;) 4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? 5x :) 5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Formutech Restore, Inner Armor Impact NO, iForce Hemavol, Man Body Octane, RSP ReGen, Universal Torrent 6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Perma-bulk 7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes, i agree 8.) Please state your training style. Six days of training: 3 volume training/endurance (25-50 rep range), 3 days heavy lifts (4-8 rep range) 9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes 10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Not yet
Solid apps
Come on people !!! Ironflex is an awsome company with awsome products. Nobody wants to take advantage?? Guess I win .... Lol
Lol and thanks.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if my last log wasn't up to par if you were referring to me :) lol.
It was my first.
Think of it as a challenge people.!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Amazing opportunity terrible timing.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if my last log wasn't up to par if you were referring to me :) lol. It was my first. ....... Think of it as a challenge people.!!
Wasn't directed to you at all skinny lol

For a first log, you did better than some vet logs I've seen

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde throw an app in! This is caz's promo, but I wouldn't see an issue using lean cuts with epi.

Are asking instead of getting the halo, you want to do two bottles brawn stacked with the lean cuts?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde throw an app in! This is caz's promo, but I wouldn't see an issue using lean cuts with epi.

Are asking instead of getting the halo, you want to do two bottles brawn stacked with the lean cuts?
No, I meant I have a bottle of Brawn & a bottle of GenTech Pharma's Epi-150 (same 15mg as Brawn but 90 cap bottle & pricier) on the shelf & 3 bottles of Lean Cuts. With the bottle of Brawn & bottle of Halo from you guys cycle would be:

Halo 50/50/50/50/0/0/0
Epi 30/45/45/60/60/75/75
Lean-Cut 2/2/2/2/3/3/3

The Epi is adjustable & based on feel; never ran over 40mg. Might cut it at 60mg & 6wks. But as layed out it will let me more accurately guage Ironflex's Epi/Halo combo; Lean-Cut is 11-oxo-dhea & 7-oxo, so I doubt very much there will be anything to "feel" per se - it's just a fatloss accelerant & anti-cortisol/hardening compound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could save the bottle of Gentech too & stick with the 2 bottles of Brawn & bottle of Halo w/ the Lean-Cut.

Epi 45/45/45/60/60
Halo 50/50/50/50/0/0
Lean Cut 3/3/3/3/3/3

I'm just throwing that out there, & I understand if that's not in the cards for sure.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could save the bottle of Gentech too & stick with the 2 bottles of Brawn & bottle of Halo w/ the Lean-Cut. Epi 45/45/45/60/60 Halo 50/50/50/50/0/0 Lean Cut 3/3/3/3/3/3 I'm just throwing that out there, & I understand if that's not in the cards for sure.
Completely up to my man bcazo

I have no qualms with that stack though

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bcazo lmk what you think big guy.

Wish my bottle of gentech epi was a bottle of halo now to go 6wks of epi/halo! Lol oh well.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I could save the bottle of Gentech too & stick with the 2 bottles of Brawn & bottle of Halo w/ the Lean-Cut. Epi 45/45/45/60/60 Halo 50/50/50/50/0/0 Lean Cut 3/3/3/3/3/3 I'm just throwing that out there, & I understand if that's not in the cards for sure.
This one ...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good deal for someone, Ironflex is a solid company. I'd be all over it but I'll run Ironflex Alpha-90 at some point so no Epi/Halo for me this time :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? yes Halo- X. Awesome product
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? nothing most likely just these products. last time while running halo i stopped using a pre WO because it wasnt even needed
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? i am shooting for a recomp. i carb cycle, basically im running it super low carbs for 7-9 days then a refeed
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes
8.) Please state your training style. 5/3/1
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes always do

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you?
28, turning 29 next month.

2.) Male or Female?
Male

Not yet

5 to 6 times a week is how I do it when I log.

Just the basic stuff. Multi vitamins, joint, creatine, amino acids and whey. Unless you guys say otherwise.

BULK! I just got back from basic training last month I lost 5 pounds on my first month there, 7 total after the 4 months there. It was 7 hard earned pounds that took me a while to get last summer and I want that those 7 pounds back so I'm bulking! Clean bulking! 3200 cals and up daily.

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
Of course!

I'm currently doing Jay Cutler's 8 week to mass and today is the last day of week 2. After it's done I'm not sure what program I'll do next so if you guys got a program you recommend me do while on this cycle I'm up for it.

Of course!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214780-liquid-trifecta-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232023-getting-rid-pain.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233323-isotean-vanilla-dream.html

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
1.) How old are you?
28, turning 29 next month.

2.) Male or Female?
Male

Not yet

5 to 6 times a week is how I do it when I log.

Just the basic stuff. Multi vitamins, joint, creatine, amino acids and whey. Unless you guys say otherwise.

BULK! I just got back from basic training last month I lost 5 pounds on my first month there, 7 total after the 4 months there. It was 7 hard earned pounds that took me a while to get last summer and I want that those 7 pounds back so I'm bulking! Clean bulking! 3200 cals and up daily.

Of course!

I'm currently doing Jay Cutler's 8 week to mass and today is the last day of week 2. After it's done I'm not sure what program I'll do next so if you guys got a program you recommend me do while on this cycle I'm up for it.

Of course!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214780-liquid-trifecta-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232023-getting-rid-pain.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/233323-isotean-vanilla-dream.html
Solid app!!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid app!!!
Thanks man! Hope you don't hold it against me last year when I pulled my app from your last promo with MD to do the Flexible log. Flexible saved me from having to sit out from Basic Training and having to do it during the winter! Everything happens for a reason though.. I came back small and weak. Brawn and Halo-X would now be the perfect combo for me.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks man! Hope you don't hold it against me last year when I pulled my app from your last promo with MD to do the Flexible log. Flexible saved me from having to sit out from Basic Training and having to do it during the winter! Everything happens for a reason though.. I came back small and weak. Brawn and Halo-X would now be the perfect combo for me.
not at all..

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn you guys.... I told myself no cycling during the semester and now this dope promo....-____- damnit