Dermacrine Loggers Wanted!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Im still running a log for SNS and PES (X-gels and Anabeta elite). It will be complete in two weeks but would it be ok to throw in an app?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Im still running a log for SNS and PES (X-gels and Anabeta elite). It will be complete in two weeks but would it be ok to throw in an app?
    More than welcome to throw up an app bro
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Im still running a log for SNS and PES (X-gels and Anabeta elite). It will be complete in two weeks but would it be ok to throw in an app?
    do it to it

  4. Looking forward to these logs!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. good luck to the loggers. this is a great product !
    Team Orbit
    •   
       


  6. 1.) Are you 18 or older? Yes 26 going on 27 in December
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? For sure!
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? I will be stacking it with Formasurge if given the opportunity and using Speed 3 as a pre-workout
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulk ATM
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? For sure, my body seems to respond well to all supplements I take though
    8.) What is your training style? I am doing high volume for the next month and a half
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. Photos yes, I don’t have a training partner right now so videos will be hard
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have done a few other logs for PNI, SNS and PES
    50days of Xgels AnabetaElite Al-Car500&MicroGMS Sponsored
    Round Two With PNI Prodigy (PNI sponsered log)
    Summer Stack feat. Premium Nutraceuticals (non sponsored)
    McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? Ummm… ya!!!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  7. PS!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  8. Dermacrine Loggers Wanted!!


    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    1.) Are you 18 or older? Yes 26 going on 27 in December
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? For sure!
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? I will be stacking it with Formasurge if given the opportunity and using Speed 3 as a pre-workout
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulk ATM
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? For sure, my body seems to respond well to all supplements I take though
    8.) What is your training style? I am doing high volume for the next month and a half
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Videos are not necessary but are appreciated. Photos yes, I donít have a training partner right now so videos will be hard
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. I have done a few other logs for PNI, SNS and PES
    50days of Xgels AnabetaElite Al-Car500&MicroGMS Sponsored
    Round Two With PNI Prodigy (PNI sponsered log)
    Summer Stack feat. Premium Nutraceuticals (non sponsored)
    McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutr
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? UmmmÖ ya!!!!!
    Finally a correct answer to number 11
    Have you already started the FormaSurge? If not it would be a good thing to run after the Dermacrine run
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Finally a correct answer to number 11
    Have you already started the FormaSurge?
    I have not If chosen to run Demacrine I would buy it to run along side it if thats cool. The 50days log is up to date on what im taking weighing and lifting.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Ok guys I'm letting this run until Thursday. Let's see a few more apps
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Ok guys I'm letting this run until Thursday. Let's see a few more apps
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. I'd like to give it a try!

    1.) Are you 18 or older? YES
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? Creatine, protein
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Yep.
    8.) What is your training style? Various.
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Sure.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. None. This will be my first.
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? Anything is possible!

    As far as my training goes..."Various" means this:

    3 days a week: oddball conditioning (see jonesercise.wordpress.com)
    2 days a week: upper body super setting stuff. Out of the gym in an hour.
    2 days a week: Squats, dead lifts, bench.

    Thanks!

    Bill

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BillJones View Post
    I'd like to give it a try!

    1.) Are you 18 or older? YES
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used topicals before? No
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    5.) What else will you be using while logging this product? Creatine, protein
    6.) Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
    7.) Are you willing to give a fair product evaluation during your log and a final review? Yep.
    8.) What is your training style? Various.
    9.) Willing to post before/after photos and possibly a video? Sure.
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. None. This will be my first.
    11.) Do you think the 49ers win the Superbowl? Anything is possible!

    As far as my training goes..."Various" means this:

    3 days a week: oddball conditioning (see jonesercise.wordpress.com)
    2 days a week: upper body super setting stuff. Out of the gym in an hour.
    2 days a week: Squats, dead lifts, bench.

    Thanks!

    Bill
    Thanks for the app Bill
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Last day to submit apps. Will be picking winners tomorrow
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Excited for winner
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order

  16. Me to!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  17. Good luck. And will enjoy the logs.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  18. today's the day, goodluck all

  19. Ok fellas the time has come to choose!! Thank you to everyone that applied, we had some very strong candidates! If you weren't chosen for this, don't get discouraged as we will be running a couple more promos in the very near future.
    Drumroll...........
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ok fellas the time has come to choose!! Thank you to everyone that applied, we had some very strong candidates! If you weren't chosen for this, don't get discouraged as we will be running a couple more promos in the very near future. Drumroll...........
    Name:  image-2119989273.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  30.0 KB

  21. Saiyan and Warcraft hit me up with your info
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Good choices!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  23. congrats guys hope it works wonders!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Good choices!
    I've seen better

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    I've seen better
    Me too lol
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code supptalk to save 10%
    off your order
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. Test Force2 Loggers Wanted!
    By Feel The Burn in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:45 PM
  3. ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles
    By RoadBlocK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
  5. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Log in
Log in