SWOLE is in Season! STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE --> PRIME!

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Haha you and I could do some damage my friend
    2lb burger and 1lb fries and 1lb coleslaw 17 min
    I had to gag the coleslaw I hate mayo and butter

3lb pb bacon cheeseburger and fries 22 min in Colorado

4lb gyro on 6 pitas took me 27
    They had to use a full string of meat at a Greek gyro shop to fill the gyro on a XL pizza trey lol
    Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2lb burger and 1lb fries and 1lb coleslaw 17 min
    I had to gag the coleslaw I hate mayo and butter

3lb pb bacon cheeseburger and fries 22 min in Colorado

4lb gyro on 6 pitas took me 27
    They had to use a full string of meat at a Greek gyro shop to fill the gyro on a XL pizza trey lol
    Name:  tumblr_ly7kjaqJM91r0n36o.gif
Views: 58
Size:  739.7 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

4 eggs, 3 Chicken Sausages, 1/2 green pepper and onion, and tobasco on top, side note cup of pineapples! My fav go to meal that holds me over! Wheat Toast if it time permits some mornings or a def if I want it for dinner.
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Easy nutrition tip: Hemp seeds and almonds taken to work help fight junk food cravings. Pop a handful after any hand washing moment and focus back to the task at hand. Days I have them right on hand I tend to crave junk less later on throughout the day. (7-11 right across the street and SLURPEEs are a DRUG!)
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Regulate the cardio: running for the sake of running just means your burning gas with no destination in mind. Ensure that you aren't becoming deficient in your calories to avoid unnecessary muscle breakdown. Does it still happen sometimes....yes, but being observant helps you adjust the weekly goals as needed.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

A little USP Labs Chocolate Protein + Oatmeal the staple for breakfast to get some quality calories in your diet.
    Pure Protein no fillers no BS and some good ol oats:

Dont get much easier than that....
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Here you go:

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Those all look amazing. Gotta get me a good burger here soon. Last one I had was elk from a local pittsburgh joint called burgatory. So good I had two.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Those all look amazing. Gotta get me a good burger here soon. Last one I had was elk from a local pittsburgh joint called burgatory. So good I had two.
    Im in pittsburgh right now brother. Where you at???
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The first and biggest mistake I see in the gym is individuals talking about wanting to look like others or comparing themselves with other individuals. “Jay Cutler does this workout, so if I follow it I will turn into the next Cutler and win the Olympia.” Well its not as easy as some people may think or follow who read magazines where Jay Cutler reigns supreme. Lets also consider Jay Cutlers nutrition, supplementation, training routine, and experience under the iron compared to the average gym rat who would suffer from severe over training and have a hard time packing away as much food as Jay does in his true offseason. If you cannot match everything else Jay cutler has with 10+ years of training experience and competing under your belt I would try to stay wary of trying to mimic someone else or hold your potential to what that individual has accomplished. Take what you have and start building yourself with small goals over time. Don’t think that because so and so does X amount of weight that you should be able to as well. We are all made with different building blocks, we all have different strength levels, and we all have different strengths/weakness’s the thing we should focus on most in the gym is improving on what we have. Not what others can do, but what we can do for ourselves. If you see another individual about your height and weight doing twice the amount on bench press than yourself do not hang your head, simply use it as motivation to come back and try and work your way up to that individuals strength level. That individual may have more time and experience in the gym, may have been training for a few extra years than you have, and also may have a better nutrition plan that aids in his success. Rule #1 do not compare yourself to others do what you are capable of doing!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Im in pittsburgh right now brother. Where you at???
    Couple miles outside. I live about 25 min from where that show is this weekend. Gotta put a new roof on my garage though so I'm pretty much hosed all day Saturday or i'd say lets get a burger ha... If you do get a chance though, burgatory is awesome.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Couple miles outside. I live about 25 min from where that show is this weekend. Gotta put a new roof on my garage though so I'm pretty much hosed all day Saturday or i'd say lets get a burger ha... If you do get a chance though, burgatory is awesome.
    Nah... IHOP FTW! dont have one in erie

Going to handles for ice cream today!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Nah... IHOP FTW! dont have one in erie

Going to handles for ice cream today!
    Ha i didnt realize there were no IHOP's in erie... I just assumed they were everywhere. Where's handles? never heard of it
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Ha i didnt realize there were no IHOP's in erie... I just assumed they were everywhere. Where's handles? never heard of it
    West Mifflin, best ice cream you will have in Pitt
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Interesting. I'll have to give it a try. You know your good so I'm sure it's good.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Interesting. I'll have to give it a try. You know your good so I'm sure it's good.
    30 HAND MADE flavors daily... sample all you want.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

30 HAND MADE flavors daily... sample all you want.
    Damn... the samples is a huge plus just so you know you got it right.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Damn... the samples is a huge plus just so you know you got it right.
    Bingo
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

10 1/2 pound bugers + 1lb pound of fried and a pint of beer <20 minutes....thats a PR for me
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    10 1/2 pound bugers + 1lb pound of fried and a pint of beer <20 minutes....thats a PR for me
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Might have to try that next time I'm in Pittsburgh. I always like going to church works brewery.

My number 1 bulk food is hot Italian sausage. I can eat a couple pounds a day. Another good tip is alway be prepared. Especially when bulking try and keep some good food or snack around all the time. Hate not have anything healthy when the cravings start.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

How you get big? On seasonal pumpkin stuff:

rule #2 which in my opinion is Time and obsession. Going back to #1 and comparing yourself to another you have to consider the time table to build your potential. Say person X who you admire may have an extra three years of training under their belt compared to yourself, so instead of trying to mimic that individuals actions, why not set small goals to try and build your strength up to match that individual over time. If X benchs 275 pounds and you bench 135 aim to build 45-50 pounds per year and then when you put in consistent work for 36 months come back and see if you can accomplish what that individual has done! The famous quote I like to add in here is “Rome was not built overnight” which also applies to our bodies. Muscle takes a very long time to build especially if you are 100% Natural and past your noob gains from starting weight training. It may take up to a year to add a good 5-10 pounds of Lean Body mass to your frame given your diet, training, supplementation and previous training experience. Remember “Patience is a virtue” those who continue to put in their effort and work will reap the benefits in the end.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Might have to try that next time I'm in Pittsburgh. I always like going to church works brewery.

My number 1 bulk food is hot Italian sausage. I can eat a couple pounds a day. Another good tip is alway be prepared. Especially when bulking try and keep some good food or snack around all the time. Hate not have anything healthy when the cravings start.

Nuff said:

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Simple rule to live by:
    Eat for the size you want to be not the size you are.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Simple rule to live by:
    Eat for the size you want to be not the size you are.
    WORD! Damn good advice. Succinct and to the point.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

How you get big? On seasonal pumpkin stuff: rule #2 which in my opinion is Time and obsession. Going back to #1 and comparing yourself to another you have to consider the time table to build your potential. Say person X who you admire may have an extra three years of training under their belt compared to yourself, so instead of trying to mimic that individuals actions, why not set small goals to try and build your strength up to match that individual over time. If X benchs 275 pounds and you bench 135 aim to build 45-50 pounds per year and then when you put in consistent work for 36 months come back and see if you can accomplish what that individual has done! The famous quote I like to add in here is "Rome was not built overnight" which also applies to our bodies. Muscle takes a very long time to build especially if you are 100% Natural and past your noob gains from starting weight training. It may take up to a year to add a good 5-10 pounds of Lean Body mass to your frame given your diet, training, supplementation and previous training experience. Remember "Patience is a virtue" those who continue to put in their effort and work will reap the benefits in the end.
    What is that cookie stuff? Looks awesome...

Nuff said:
    And dammmmnnnn. That looks well worth a trip
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

rule #3 which is not comparing yourself to another, and becoming obsessed, but it is finding a passion and balance in life. Those who are obsessed to obtain goals may sometimes cut back other things in their life that mean significance. Marc Lobliner told me this perfect when I was growing up and in my first contest prep for the stage “Balance and Moderation are Key”. If you cannot find the balance between yourself, your family, your friends, and your social life you are going to start having second thoughts and drawing yourself away from reality. Your family and friends are opportunities you cannot pass up, the gym, the food, the weights will always be there, but those who start to get “obsessed” may start to dictate their gym time ahead of family and many other influential factors in their life. This is where the balance has to come in, finding what is important and making time for other opportunities in life. If you are not 2-3 weeks out from a bodybuilding show you should consider your options and passion towards what you are doing and make a wiser decision. Some individuals start to get narrow minded when pursing a goal and start to factor out important things in their life. Make the right decision and move on with your life, don’t try to get so critical over your diet, training, and supplementation. The key phrase “KISS” aka Keep it Simple Stupid comes into play here!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIR0A8DLdlM">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIR0A8DLdlM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="375" height="300">
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

I think the best bulking tip is plan your meals in advance. If your trying to get that many calories on the go you'll make poor food choices. Then you'll end up adding more fat then muscle.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I think the best bulking tip is plan your meals in advance. If your trying to get that many calories on the go you'll make poor food choices. Then you'll end up adding more fat then muscle.
    Thats what i do

Cook 1lb of beef 2 lbs of chicken every 3 or so days to keep it fresh

6 cups of rice, about 6 potatoes and 3 sweet potatoes.

Gives me food for a few days and i can use them in stirfrys, baking recipes etc... Makes life very easy.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Rule 4 as we continue to move on in this article is your overall pride. Lets consider the phrase “Checking your ego at the door”. Again we bring back the example of pursing someone else who is stronger than ourselves but we resemble the same body type and weight. Don’t try to push that 275 on bench and break your body in half and do a half rep. Don’t try to imitate the 315 he is squatting and go down about 3 inches and perform a quarter squat while placing more stress on your knees than you need to try and swallow your pride. Instead you should lower the weight, complete the entire range of motion, and reap the benefit of stimulating the muscle to the fullest degree. In the end it comes down to doing the right motion, doing the full execution of the rep, and doing what you feel works your muscle the best. Some individuals will get great results off minor isolation exercises while some will have to pound out complex exercises to make their best gains. Take note of your training and diet and know what suits your body through trial and error to make your best gains.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

My favorite and simplest bulking tip is just to do and eat more things you enjoy. When you bulk you can be a bit more liberal in your food choices as well as exercises. Rest when you need to, eat things you miss when you're cutting, try some exercises or weights you don't normally use. Just make sure it's all in moderation.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

If you want to bulk you need to change thing up. You also need to know your limits. Lift big and work hard but don't over train. You should be able to hit the weights harder when bulking if your getting enough food and rest.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Rule 5 to accomplish your goals comprises of not being lazy. Pursuing a dream or setting small goals is not easy. Sometimes we fall off the wagon and have bad days in our pursuit but we always have to keep our eye on the prize. Nothing in life is ever easy, nor is it supposed to be that is why we are consistently trying to become a better person in and out of the gym. If we can add 20-25 pounds to our bench in a few months we accomplished a goal. If we sit around and pout when we reach a plateau we are not going to make strides towards accomplishing our goal of striving for that 275 bench. When an individual reaches a stall in their lifting consider other factors such as rest, nutrition, and overall volume/frequency that may be holding you back from your true potential. Some individuals on the other hand may not be doing enough to suit their goal, try adding some extra volume towards a certain body part to bring it up. For example if one has a lagging chest try utilizing power movements earlier in the week with less reps and heavier weight. Then come later in the week (say Friday after your power workout Monday) aim for hypertrophy with less rest and higher reps to stimulate both Type I (from power movements) and Type II Muscle Fibers (from hypertrophy or higher reps). Seeing if this helps give you a spurt of growth to continue to overcome your training plateau and continue towards your goal!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

This is sweet I will be getting in this when I get to work in the am
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Number 6, which is a major factor on most individuals I do see in the gym, is high anger or stress levels which are counter productive. When an individual gets stressed or angry bad things can happen in the gym. I saw an individual when I was in college almost snap his finger off because he got upset when he started to fail on a dumbbell fly exercise. He was slowly bringing down the dumbbells in the negative portion and could not get them back up and proceeded to drop the weight and he yelled a few curse words because he was frustrated. While he dropped the weight out of his hands (instead of placing the weights down) he got his finger caught between a dumbbell on the ground and the weight he dropped and ended up twisting the top of his finger almost off the bone. Blood started to shoot everywhere and it made a very graphic scene.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Meal prep tip: Using MCT/ Cocnut oil/ Olive oil can be a very simple and light on volume way of adding those extra calories into your diet. Personally I love to eat but for those who just "can't" eat enough, try adding more healthy fats into your diet as theyre high in calories for the volume of food you actually eat.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Another tip packing on calories and gaining mass is also a systematic thing...dont try it for a month and say it doesnt work your body has to get used to the increased intake
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

whats always worked best for me...EAT MORE WHOLE FOODS! When bulking there is no off limits food as long as its the real deal.

steak and eggs!
    Walking Tacos
    grilled corn
    sweet tater anythings!
    more steak and eggs!
    HAMBURGERS!! (careful with the bun though-gotta get some homemade stuff if you know what I mean) with ham and egg!
    Cheesy chicken and brown rice.
    SUSHI!!! SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI!
    Brussels sprouts with meat balls bei tomatensauce <<<a staple for any good Bavarian boys out there.

If its meat, green, or sweet taters and rice-its fair game!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 02:43 PM
  2. bloodwork is in
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:28 PM
  3. UPC-1 What is in it?
    By donk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:30 PM