SWOLE is in Season! STRONG | MASSIVE | DENSE --> PRIME!

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Done 3.. whats 1 more
    set the record for 2/3 to boot!
    Nice!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. Quote Originally Posted by D3platinum View Post
    i heard that right? winners get Anabolic Jack3d stack?
    I thought the contest was for Prime?...Me confused.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Lets have an eating competition
    I want this to be every day of my life ha... "Physique genie please grant me with an unstoppable metabolism"

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I want this to be every day of my life ha... "Physique genie please grant me with an unstoppable metabolism"
    God wouldn't that be great? I'd go to Cici's Pizza and have their $5 buffet for practically every meal of the day lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    God wouldn't that be great? I'd go to Cici's Pizza and have their $5 buffet for practically every meal of the day lol
    I basically spent a summer doing that lol and stayed lean. But I was 19 and doing Hvac install where I worked in attics that where over 160 degrees all summer.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   

6. Another tip, watch for good sales at your local supermarket. Just a few days ago Shaws had a "Stock up sale". Not sure if it is still going on, but they had a great sale on some meat. Chicken breasts were $1.79/lb., Pork chops for 1.49/lb, and Perdue chicken drumsticks were buy one pack get one free. When you're eating to gain, it's important to watch your money also. When you see sales, especially on meat/protein jump on it if you have the money. You can always pack and freeze the extra meat.

If you have room, a meat freezer would be a great investment. Along with one of the those "sealer" things that I can't think of the name of right now. Some of them are crap, but some are good. Date and label your food and seal it up.

Try not to throw away meat, either eat it before it spoils or pack and freeze it, like above. So much money is wasted by throwing away spoiled meat/food. I know you guys have done this. I've done it before, but now I'm just more conscious of it.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ihop all you can pancakes for 5$
    Went and got 7 re orders of 5 pancakes each 38 pancKes for 5$

Got my money worth
    The only downside is waiting for the waitress to come back
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Ihop all you can pancakes for 5$
    Went and got 7 re orders of 5 pancakes each 38 pancKes for 5$

Got my money worth
    The only downside is waiting for the waitress to come back
    Haha you and I could do some damage my friend
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Another tip, watch for good sales at your local supermarket. Just a few days ago Shaws had a "Stock up sale". Not sure if it is still going on, but they had a great sale on some meat. Chicken breasts were $1.79/lb., Pork chops for 1.49/lb, and Perdue chicken drumsticks were buy one pack get one free. When you're eating to gain, it's important to watch your money also. When you see sales, especially on meat/protein jump on it if you have the money. You can always pack and freeze the extra meat.

If you have room, a meat freezer would be a great investment. Along with one of the those "sealer" things that I can't think of the name of right now. Some of them are crap, but some are good. Date and label your food and seal it up.

Try not to throw away meat, either eat it before it spoils or pack and freeze it, like above. So much money is wasted by throwing away spoiled meat/food. I know you guys have done this. I've done it before, but now I'm just more conscious of it.
    You mean a vacuum sealer like the Seal-a-meal I assume.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You mean a vacuum sealer like the Seal-a-meal I assume.

Yeah, I saw an infomercial for a nice one the other night. I had one before but it was a piece of junk.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Haha you and I could do some damage my friend
    2lb burger and 1lb fries and 1lb coleslaw 17 min
    I had to gag the coleslaw I hate mayo and butter

3lb pb bacon cheeseburger and fries 22 min in Colorado

4lb gyro on 6 pitas took me 27
    They had to use a full string of meat at a Greek gyro shop to fill the gyro on a XL pizza trey lol
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2lb burger and 1lb fries and 1lb coleslaw 17 min
    I had to gag the coleslaw I hate mayo and butter

3lb pb bacon cheeseburger and fries 22 min in Colorado

4lb gyro on 6 pitas took me 27
    They had to use a full string of meat at a Greek gyro shop to fill the gyro on a XL pizza trey lol
    Name:  tumblr_ly7kjaqJM91r0n36o.gif
Views: 68
Size:  739.7 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. 4 eggs, 3 Chicken Sausages, 1/2 green pepper and onion, and tobasco on top, side note cup of pineapples! My fav go to meal that holds me over! Wheat Toast if it time permits some mornings or a def if I want it for dinner.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

14. Easy nutrition tip: Hemp seeds and almonds taken to work help fight junk food cravings. Pop a handful after any hand washing moment and focus back to the task at hand. Days I have them right on hand I tend to crave junk less later on throughout the day. (7-11 right across the street and SLURPEEs are a DRUG!)
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

15. Regulate the cardio: running for the sake of running just means your burning gas with no destination in mind. Ensure that you aren't becoming deficient in your calories to avoid unnecessary muscle breakdown. Does it still happen sometimes....yes, but being observant helps you adjust the weekly goals as needed.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

A little USP Labs Chocolate Protein + Oatmeal the staple for breakfast to get some quality calories in your diet.
    Pure Protein no fillers no BS and some good ol oats:

Dont get much easier than that....
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Here you go:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Those all look amazing. Gotta get me a good burger here soon. Last one I had was elk from a local pittsburgh joint called burgatory. So good I had two.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Those all look amazing. Gotta get me a good burger here soon. Last one I had was elk from a local pittsburgh joint called burgatory. So good I had two.
    Im in pittsburgh right now brother. Where you at???
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The first and biggest mistake I see in the gym is individuals talking about wanting to look like others or comparing themselves with other individuals. “Jay Cutler does this workout, so if I follow it I will turn into the next Cutler and win the Olympia.” Well its not as easy as some people may think or follow who read magazines where Jay Cutler reigns supreme. Lets also consider Jay Cutlers nutrition, supplementation, training routine, and experience under the iron compared to the average gym rat who would suffer from severe over training and have a hard time packing away as much food as Jay does in his true offseason. If you cannot match everything else Jay cutler has with 10+ years of training experience and competing under your belt I would try to stay wary of trying to mimic someone else or hold your potential to what that individual has accomplished. Take what you have and start building yourself with small goals over time. Don’t think that because so and so does X amount of weight that you should be able to as well. We are all made with different building blocks, we all have different strength levels, and we all have different strengths/weakness’s the thing we should focus on most in the gym is improving on what we have. Not what others can do, but what we can do for ourselves. If you see another individual about your height and weight doing twice the amount on bench press than yourself do not hang your head, simply use it as motivation to come back and try and work your way up to that individuals strength level. That individual may have more time and experience in the gym, may have been training for a few extra years than you have, and also may have a better nutrition plan that aids in his success. Rule #1 do not compare yourself to others do what you are capable of doing!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Im in pittsburgh right now brother. Where you at???
    Couple miles outside. I live about 25 min from where that show is this weekend. Gotta put a new roof on my garage though so I'm pretty much hosed all day Saturday or i'd say lets get a burger ha... If you do get a chance though, burgatory is awesome.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Couple miles outside. I live about 25 min from where that show is this weekend. Gotta put a new roof on my garage though so I'm pretty much hosed all day Saturday or i'd say lets get a burger ha... If you do get a chance though, burgatory is awesome.
    Nah... IHOP FTW! dont have one in erie

Going to handles for ice cream today!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nah... IHOP FTW! dont have one in erie

Going to handles for ice cream today!
    Ha i didnt realize there were no IHOP's in erie... I just assumed they were everywhere. Where's handles? never heard of it
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ha i didnt realize there were no IHOP's in erie... I just assumed they were everywhere. Where's handles? never heard of it
    West Mifflin, best ice cream you will have in Pitt
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    West Mifflin, best ice cream you will have in Pitt
    Interesting. I'll have to give it a try. You know your good so I'm sure it's good.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Interesting. I'll have to give it a try. You know your good so I'm sure it's good.
    30 HAND MADE flavors daily... sample all you want.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    30 HAND MADE flavors daily... sample all you want.
    Damn... the samples is a huge plus just so you know you got it right.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Damn... the samples is a huge plus just so you know you got it right.
    Bingo
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    10 1/2 pound bugers + 1lb pound of fried and a pint of beer <20 minutes....thats a PR for me
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

30. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    10 1/2 pound bugers + 1lb pound of fried and a pint of beer <20 minutes....thats a PR for me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:43 PM
  2. bloodwork is in
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 03:28 PM
  3. UPC-1 What is in it?
    By donk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 11:30 PM