ARE YOU FIT? LOOKING FOR 6 (3M/3F) TO NEW PRE-WO FITMAX!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
FitMax Rendering (150dpi) (6).png

FitMAX is not just another run of the mill pre-workout! This precise blend of high quality ingredients used at efficient dosages is designed to provide exactly what the body needs to take on any Fitness challenge.

For many of the users, who loved our Pre-workout PowerMax (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/222469-powermax-40-servings.html)
W
e unfortunately will be DISCONTINUING PRODUCTION. However rest assure the Performax Labs R&D team has gone back to the drawing board in redesigning something even more POWERFUL!

The good news is, if you loved PowerMax you will be a fan of our new pre-workout FitMax. We decided to use all that made PowerMax unique and tailored it further to meet the demands of everyday athletes!

Whether you’re a hardcore fitness enthusiast or simply trying to get in shape, there is only one pre-workout that gives you the edge you need to take on any fitness challenge. Increase performance, burn fat and outperform the competition with Fitmax!

CONTEST DETAILS:

We are looking for 6 loggers, 3 FEMALE and 3 MALE athletes. Briefly explain your current fitness lifestyle in telling us why you’re fitter than the competition. Play sports? Compete? Lift some heavy ass weight? Whatever it maybe, let us get a feel for your commitment and drive to reaching your fitness goals.

We will select our favorite responses this Friday, giving 6 of the fittest candidates an exclusive FIRST OPPORTUNITY to try FitMax before it hits the shelves!

Contest Rules:
-Users must be 18+ years of age
-Be willing to perform an in depth log with 4-6 updates per week commenting on pertinent topics: Endurance, Energy, Pump, Performance, etc…
-Willing to provide a final review and recommendation in the Product Reviews section
-Solely logging FitMax as current Pre-Workout and must not take other pre-workouts during logging period and other log concurrently.
-US RESIDENTS ONLY

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys! Its a great all around pre workout, very similar to Powermax but with a bit more "Fat Burning" but dont be turned away, still great pumps, endurance and clean energy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming L-Citurilline is a misprint... or have you guys discovered a revolutionary pump ingredient ;)?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely like to log this. i've been off preworkout stims/creatine for a couple months now and need something new to try. i like to give my body a break from it but after working long hours its hard to get to the gym with motivation. this product looks to be exactly what i'm looking for, energy and creatine. i don't play sports but i'm in the gym 4-5 days a week lifting moderate to heavy weight every session. i'm constantly in a kind of bulk mode, but i have been trying to get more definition to my mid section; enter the 'fat burning' line of your product.

i will provide all updates as necessary and promise a fair review.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...can't believe you guys are dc'ing power max???? however...... if plcar is dosed high enough this formula looks very nice!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow...can't believe you guys are dc'ing power max???? however...... if plcar is dosed high enough this formula looks very nice!!!
Yea to be honest i believe they felt the powermax name and label really didnt fit well with the 'feel' of the product, after testing it with a couple different crowds we found the formula aids really well in overall performance and is not really designated for just bodybuilders. We did a couple tweaks including increasing the PLCAR to further increase the endurance aspect of the product. The new name , packing and adjusted formula just fits better with the overall feel and goals of the product! If you enjoyed powermax youll love Fitmax, same great flavor and mixability just even better endurance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea to be honest i believe they felt the powermax name and label really didnt fit well with the 'feel' of the product, after testing it with a couple different crowds we found the formula aids really well in overall performance and is not really designated for just bodybuilders. We did a couple tweaks including increasing the PLCAR to further increase the endurance aspect of the product. The new name , packing and adjusted formula just fits better with the overall feel and goals of the product! If you enjoyed powermax youll love Fitmax, same great flavor and mixability just even better endurance.
big fan of plcar, but due to it's price point it it usually so underdosed as to not be of much significance in a proprietary formula.

speaking of price?????

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fitmax should retail for around $29.99 however were going to try and get some specials going with a Alphamax + Fitmax combo, get Big, Strong and Shredded!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fitmax should retail for around $29.99 however were going to try and get some specials going with a Alphamax + Fitmax combo, get Big, Strong and Shredded!
nice price...i found powermax on sale for $21-great price!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea Fitmax is basically Powermax's replacement, so you may see other deals ran like that with Fitmax as well!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Throw in an app guys, this is Powermax with even better endurance. Clean energy, great pumps and insane endurance.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Users must be 18+ years of age- 52
-Be willing to perform an in depth log with 4-6 updates per week commenting on pertinent topics: Endurance, Energy, Pump, Performance, etc…- no problem look at my logs
-Willing to provide a final review and recommendation in the Product Reviews section- same as above
-Solely logging FitMax as current Pre-Workout and must not take other pre-workouts during logging period and other log concurrently. - i am logging nothing at the moment that would interfere
-US RESIDENTS ONLY -oh yeah

52 years old , i train 4-5 days a week 5/3/1 method right now , no cardio on a bulk . finished my Powermax log a couple months ago and it was great so this should be better. why chose me , well hell i am consistent and i will shoot you straight no bs. younger guys have a hell of alot of endurance from there body make up, try this with some one who has some age on him of her and see what really happens! I'm not gonna hype you guys and tell you i am the perfect logger i'll let my logs do that for me. you decide. i would graciously accept this opportunity to log again for Performax which in my ind is a wonderful company. i hope i will be chosen and you won't be dissapointed. thanks Chefbo.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all you that loved Powermax (and there were lots) be sure to get in on this! Energy is just as clean and the focus is outstanding as with Powermax! My wife and I just had a baby so sleep has been very minimal, but this still gets me right before I hit up the gym.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bo, really enjoyed your last log! I'd be very interested to see your opinion on the new formula, thanks for the application!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it

My fitness lifestyle is basically cook a bunch of meat and rice, package it in tupperwares, than go to the gym 4 days a week. I lift mainly for aesthetic purposes. I usually do pretty decent logs, and quality reviews.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to argue with that lifestyle! Thanks for the app#

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump!! We need a couple women in here to give this a try, youll love it!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
I made it! lol
Hell yeah I'm interested in giving this a shot.
I'm a figure competitor that had taken the year off from competing to build more muscle mass to transition into physique. While building of course my body fat has increased so this product is exciting to me.
I work out with a schedule of three days on one day off. My diet is spoilt into six meals high protein high fat liow carb.
Hey T!!! ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the app doc, you're in! Excited for you to try fitmax!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Yes! There was some stiff competition but I'm glad I made the cut! X-D
Thanks guys. I know I'm pumped to her this going.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I made it! lol
Hell yeah I'm interested in giving this a shot.
I'm a figure competitor that had taken the year off from competing to build more muscle mass to transition into physique. While building of course my body fat has increased so this product is exciting to me.
I work out with a schedule of three days on one day off. My diet is spoilt into six meals high protein high fat liow carb.
Hey T!!! ;)
hey doc!!! glad to see you back...and congrats on getting picked!!!

maybe you could send me a sample to try...the reps don't seem to like me, lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like ya plenty bigt! I'll get ya some out of my personal stash if I have to, hang tight :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like ya plenty bigt! I'll get ya some out of my personal stash if I have to, hang tight :)
nick, i was just messing with my good friend doc....i regreted saying that as soon as i typed it. i was outta line and i apologize.

peace, my friend!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nick, i was just messing with my good friend doc....i regreted saying that as soon as i typed it. i was outta line and i apologize.

peace, my friend!!!
Not outta line at all good sir, I sensed the sarcasm all the way in Iowa :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking like we're trying to get two more women.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i contacted one of doc's clients to see if she wanted in.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright well today is the last day guys. So far the winners are:

ChefBo
DocBrown
CBR1000RR
GeekPoop

We got 2 more spots so but today is last day and they will ship tomorrow! Get your address's ASAP!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Fit max and alpha max would be goo to stack.... Incase you want a duel log

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we'll be sticking with what we got for now, but we'll definitely be doing more logging ops for Alphamax in the future! So we will be shipping today so if anyone hasn't sent their address yet, get on it! Excited to follow along with some great logs!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards

Ha ha thanks T! :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Wait wait...one of my clients??? X-D
it was a woman in alaska that was on your site and was logging on am. she declined saying she had lost the drive to do it. if i stepped over a boundary i apologize . i was jsut searching am for women to take on the logging opp to finish it out. look up in this log and she responded , you will know who she is.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
PM has been sent!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone got theirs yet? Looking forward to seeing some logs!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be there chef, looking forward to following along again!