PES Insider Alert

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. What is this about alphamine being recalled and erase and erase pro are suddenly disappearing everywhere?

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    What is this about alphamine being recalled and erase and erase pro are suddenly disappearing everywhere?
    Nothing good.
    Waiting on s statement upcoming from PES
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    What is this about alphamine being recalled and erase and erase pro are suddenly disappearing everywhere?
    I didnt hear anything about Erase and Erase pro? Not sure why that would be taken off the market.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. New flavors announced:

    Chocolate

    Cookies&Cream

    Snickerdoodle


    Pumped for all 3!!!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Cookies and cream!!!!!! <3 PES
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar




    Chocolate, Cookies & Cream and Snickerdoodle
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Excited for those Snickerdoodle tubs to get here!!!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. What flavour is Snickerdoodle?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    What flavour is Snickerdoodle?
    It's a mix between a popular caramel/peanut candy bar and something you do on a piece of paper while bored

    I could be wrong?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    What flavour is Snickerdoodle?
    Kind of like a basic butter cookie with cinnamon sugar?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It's a mix between a popular caramel/peanut candy bar and something you do on a piece of paper while bored

    I could be wrong?
    Never heard of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Kind of like a basic butter cookie with cinnamon sugar?
    Thanks was hoping it was a 'Snickers' bar flavor. But your description sounds worthy of a test tub!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It's a mix between a popular caramel/peanut candy bar and something you do on a piece of paper while bored

    I could be wrong?
    No

    More along the lines of a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

    A snickerdoodle is a type of cookie made with butter or oil, sugar, and flour rolled in cinnamon sugar. Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient, with cream of tartar and baking soda added to leaven the dough. Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and can be crisp or soft depending on preference.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. I guess my humor was not as good as I thought.

    Geez guys get it Snicker Doodle lol A snicker bar and a drawing on a piece of paper.

    I guess I better not quit my day job!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No

    More along the lines of a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

    A snickerdoodle is a type of cookie made with butter or oil, sugar, and flour rolled in cinnamon sugar. Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient, with cream of tartar and baking soda added to leaven the dough. Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and can be crisp or soft depending on preference.
    ....the important question is would this be a good flavor for your pancake recipes?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I guess my humor was not as good as I thought.

    Geez guys get it Snicker Doodle lol A snicker bar and a drawing on a piece of paper.

    I guess I better not quit my day job!
    Ya stick with singing bro... lmao kidding..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ....the important question is would this be a good flavor for your pancake recipes?
    Absolutely

    If its more of a whey it will rise great, if it has more MPI/Casein it will not rise as much
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. When I first heard snickerdoodle I thought it was a peanut and caramel type flavour as well.

    We aren't blessed with snickerdoodles on this side of the Atlantic ocean.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    When I first heard snickerdoodle I thought it was a peanut and caramel type flavour as well.

    We aren't blessed with snickerdoodles on this side of the Atlantic ocean.
    Allrecipes.com, Ben....make you some!

  20. you fudge packers!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Allrecipes.com, Ben....make you some!
    Dont make the brit work too hard now buddy!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    When I first heard snickerdoodle I thought it was a peanut and caramel type flavour as well.

    We aren't blessed with snickerdoodles on this side of the Atlantic ocean.
    I had to google it when I had first heard we were making Snickerdoodle protein.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Our reps didn't know what snicker doodle was?? Guess that makes me the smartest now.











    Or not.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Our reps didn't know what snicker doodle was?? Guess that makes me the smartest now.










    Or not.
    SnickerDoodle Cookies are among my favorite, that and the Cookie BUtter from Trader joes!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. I wish I had a Trader Joes nearby. Stupid Wyoming.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I wish I had a Trader Joes nearby. Stupid Wyoming.
    Closest to me is 3 hours away.
    was in wyoming over the summer on my way to Driggs Idaho where my uncle lives
    went to Yellow Stone for a few days.
    Stayed in Jackson Hole for a bit too.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Closest to me is 3 hours away. was in wyoming over the summer on my way to Driggs Idaho where my uncle lives went to Yellow Stone for a few days. Stayed in Jackson Hole for a bit too.
    Jackson Hole is awesome.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Our reps didn't know what snicker doodle was?? Guess that makes me the smartest now.











    Or not.

    Speaking of smart reps... Is Coop coming back or is he done with PES?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post

    Speaking of smart reps... Is Coop coming back or is he done with PES?
    He never left PES, he just removed himself from the forums because of how he was being personally targeted by the members of a certain forum.

  30. Put it this way, if people were only allowed to comment on something if they knew the story there would be nothing to read on the matter because none of the rumours would have been fabricated in the first place lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:06 AM
  2. PES Insider
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 03:26 PM
  3. PES Insider
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
  4. PES Insider - Issue 1
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:27 PM
  5. PES Insider - Issue 1
    By Delta Force in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Log in
Log in