PES Insider Alert

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What is this about alphamine being recalled and erase and erase pro are suddenly disappearing everywhere?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What is this about alphamine being recalled and erase and erase pro are suddenly disappearing everywhere?
Nothing good.
Waiting on s statement upcoming from PES

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt hear anything about Erase and Erase pro? Not sure why that would be taken off the market.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cookies and cream!!!!!! <3 PES

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Excited for those Snickerdoodle tubs to get here!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's a mix between a popular caramel/peanut candy bar and something you do on a piece of paper while bored

I could be wrong?
No

More along the lines of a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

A snickerdoodle is a type of cookie made with butter or oil, sugar, and flour rolled in cinnamon sugar. Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient, with cream of tartar and baking soda added to leaven the dough. Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and can be crisp or soft depending on preference.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess my humor was not as good as I thought.

Geez guys get it Snicker Doodle lol A snicker bar and a drawing on a piece of paper.

I guess I better not quit my day job!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No

More along the lines of a Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

A snickerdoodle is a type of cookie made with butter or oil, sugar, and flour rolled in cinnamon sugar. Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient, with cream of tartar and baking soda added to leaven the dough. Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and can be crisp or soft depending on preference.
....the important question is would this be a good flavor for your pancake recipes?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Geez guys get it Snicker Doodle lol A snicker bar and a drawing on a piece of paper.

Ya stick with singing bro... lmao kidding..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
....the important question is would this be a good flavor for your pancake recipes?
Absolutely

If its more of a whey it will rise great, if it has more MPI/Casein it will not rise as much

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I first heard snickerdoodle I thought it was a peanut and caramel type flavour as well.

We aren't blessed with snickerdoodles on this side of the Atlantic ocean.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I first heard snickerdoodle I thought it was a peanut and caramel type flavour as well.

Allrecipes.com, Ben....make you some!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

I had to google it when I had first heard we were making Snickerdoodle protein.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our reps didn't know what snicker doodle was?? Guess that makes me the smartest now. ;)

Or not. :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Our reps didn't know what snicker doodle was?? Guess that makes me the smartest now. ;)

Or not. :D
SnickerDoodle Cookies are among my favorite, that and the Cookie BUtter from Trader joes!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had a Trader Joes nearby. Stupid Wyoming.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish I had a Trader Joes nearby. Stupid Wyoming.
Closest to me is 3 hours away.
was in wyoming over the summer on my way to Driggs Idaho where my uncle lives
went to Yellow Stone for a few days.
Stayed in Jackson Hole for a bit too.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closest to me is 3 hours away. was in wyoming over the summer on my way to Driggs Idaho where my uncle lives went to Yellow Stone for a few days. Stayed in Jackson Hole for a bit too.
Jackson Hole is awesome.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it this way, if people were only allowed to comment on something if they knew the story there would be nothing to read on the matter because none of the rumours would have been fabricated in the first place lol. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to google it when I had first heard we were making Snickerdoodle protein.
When we asked for flavours of protein I had to go through the thread and tally everything to see what the most popular answers were.

I used Google a lot that day. America has some crazy flavours lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PB cookie dough is not crazy, but would be epic. Just sayin.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I love cookie dough, always buy pillsbury cookie dough to eat it raw lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You have a job? @.@

Lulz.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have a job? @.@

Lulz.
Yeah, I guess for the UK and other foreign peeps in this thread we should let them know.

In American there are at least 2,100 people left that still have jobs lol.

Like Bill Clinton says "Bl0w Jobs are better than No Jobs!"

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I guess for the UK and other foreign peeps in this thread we should let them know.

I'd take a blowie from a hottie any day :D Lulz.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thats why he was not a great president lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why he was not a great president lol
No he sucked too. Haha

They all come from the same group Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Soon to be Hilary. It has been the same exact group over and over and over

Rand Paul 2016 :)

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
He never left PES, he just removed himself from the forums because of how he was being personally targeted by the members of a certain forum.
OK thanks for the info. That sucks he is being targeted like that, hopefully we see him posting here again soon.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always appreciated Cooper's knowledge. Hope he comes back.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I know we shouldn't turn this into a political thread lol.

But real quick lol. The TARP fund paid well over 25 Billion to AIG, which dumped a bunch of that in JPM. So the taxpayers are still footing the bill, not JPM.

Also the settlement was 13 Billion dollars, with 4 billion going to homeowners that were affected, hmmm where does the other 9 go?
If you recall, the bulk of the TARP fund was paid back to the Feds in full with some interest on top I believe (418 bill disbursed, 405 bill returned)? The settlement looks like the bulk of it are fines, the actual damages portion it would appear are what is going back to homeowners that were affected. ;)

I don't know why people still think that the TARP fund money is still an outstanding balance or something and that the government was just giving away money willy nilly. The cash injection was necessary to prevent a massive domino effect where the entire economy would have just stopped dead in it's track. Granted, the banks didn't recirculate the money as the Feds intended them to, and in actuality, the banks actually just sat on the money. Heck, many of the banks did not actually need the injection but to prevent further stock market meltdown, a public image needed to be created that the Feds are essentially insuring all major banks (if the public image was that the banks were going to all come toppling down, that would drive the public to start withdrawing funds en mass which of course will lead to a complete stop in credits disbursements and effectively bankrupting the banks immediately, people whom have checking and saving accounts will lose their money pretty much instantaneously since the banks would not have been able to have enough cash on hand to disburse all the withdrawals, companies will completely stop functioning as their accounts will effectively be frozen).

I'm not saying that the banks were all roses and cotton candy or what not, but the government had to do what the government had to do and this was an issue that was in actuality a global issue as much of the world is tied back into the US financial system. However, having JPMC settle yesterday AND admit fault, that's a HUGE step in shedding light on some transparency as well as providing some accountability.

Political talk over :p We can keep the rest to PM's if you wish, I've always found the topic interesting :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh gosh, please not politics lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh gosh, please not politics lol.
Agreed, this thread is for hype and excitement over an upcoming PES insider, which everyone should sign up for by the way it is always a killer deal! And the quickest way to get yourself some Select Protein :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
cubs1987 Supplements 113
bdcc Company Promotions 318
The Solution Supplements 158
Supplements 19663