Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by yosefmax88 View Post
    That's what's up
    Lol @ WHAT THE ****!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Good looking review!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Lol @ WHAT THE ****!
    Hahah wow bro you threw it over the cliff lol.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Lol @ WHAT THE ****!
    That was hilarious.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Saw and shared! See what happens.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  6. BUMP! Winner gets picked Wednesday!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. I'm stoaked!!!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    In!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  9. New draw is posted up! Last weeks draw winner will be announced soon.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    New draw is posted up! Last weeks draw winner will be announced soon.
    Wow

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    New draw is posted up! Last weeks draw winner will be announced soon.
    cant wait
    1200 pound club
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Shared comment like.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  13. Thanks!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Ugh facebook stuff lol. Do a twitter one
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Ugh facebook stuff lol. Do a twitter one
    Done! Next week I will do a twitter one
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Twitter sucks. Instagram FTW
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Twitter sucks. Instagram FTW
    Only women use instagram. I'm on twitter. Win.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Only women use instagram. I'm on twitter. Win.

    LOL
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    LOL
    If I get to 50 followers on Twitter (only need 11 more) I'm doing a giveaway with some Athletix products and maybe a few other goodies. Easiest freakin' giveaway ever.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. I don't tweet but good luck.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  21. Nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Only women use instagram. I'm on twitter. Win.
    Twitter is full of retards that post spam. IG you at least have to post pictures. And pictures are better than reading lines and more attracting.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Twitter is full of retards that post spam. IG you at least have to post pictures. And pictures are better than reading lines and more attracting.
    Twitter is by far more reachable to others. And you can convey more with words than pictures. And you choose who to follow so if they spam that was your mistake .

    Either way... I'm giving out free swag on twitter hollllaaaaa
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Twitter is by far more reachable to others. And you can convey more with words than pictures. And you choose who to follow so if they spam that was your mistake .

    Either way... I'm giving out free swag on twitter hollllaaaaa
    Dont have to accept friends on IG
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Dont have to accept friends on IG
    Woman. :P
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Woman. :P
    ahaha. Facebook ftw!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    ahaha. Facebook ftw!
    Oh who am I kidding I barely use any social media these days lol. Besides YouTube every once in awhile for mah vids.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Oh who am I kidding I barely use any social media these days lol. Besides YouTube every once in awhile for mah vids.

    We need to see a daily DJBeanPole blog, or a couple times a week, it would be entertaining lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    We need to see a daily DJBeanPole blog, or a couple times a week, it would be entertaining lol
    Well I do update my website after every workout but its just weight and reps. I'd have to come up w something to write about on the daily lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Oh who am I kidding I barely use any social media these days lol. Besides YouTube every once in awhile for mah vids.
    lol...sometimes i dream of buying a snowmobile and moving to alaska to get away from all of this wussy crap...social media, even the term sounds like a bunch of little girls on a sleep over.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...sometimes i dream of buying a snowmobile and moving to alaska to get away from all of this wussy crap...social media, even the term sounds like a bunch of little girls on a sleep over.
    Lol so I'm a wuss because I use it? Anti conformist!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Lol so I'm a wuss because I use it? Anti conformist!
    yup....but it's not just you. i see grown men on cell phones everywhere i go yacking or playing on cell phones, back in the day this behavior was mostly seen in teenage girls!!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    yup....but it's not just you. i see grown men on cell phones everywhere i go yacking or playing on cell phones, back in the day this behavior was mostly seen in teenage girls!!!
    LOL.

    Whatever you say big t. That's the way the world is going guess we'll just have to leave you behind grandpa!

    I use my phone to check AM, shave using a swordfish, wipe my ass with a hedgehog, and jerk off using sandpaper but in the end I'm just a tech-savvy teenage man boy.

    LOL
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    LOL.

    Whatever you say big t. That's the way the world is going guess we'll just have to leave you behind grandpa!

    I use my phone to check AM, shave using a swordfish, wipe my ass with a hedgehog, and jerk off using sandpaper but in the end I'm just a tech-savvy teenage man boy.

    LOL
    LOL!

    Sorry I ment Vlog not blog, need to video tape that stuff!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    LOL.

    Whatever you say big t. That's the way the world is going guess we'll just have to leave you behind grandpa!

    I use my phone to check AM, shave using a swordfish, wipe my ass with a hedgehog, and jerk off using sandpaper but in the end I'm just a tech-savvy teenage man boy.

    LOL
    lol...i am just an old dinosaur.
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Oh who am I kidding I barely use any social media these days lol. Besides YouTube every once in awhile for mah vids.
    Me 2.. just uploaded a few on mine of my cooking videos.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  37. Still waiting for Wendesday's winners plus the 3 top 10 ranked, once I find out the winners I will post it up in here and Facebook.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  38. I think packers won 3 times over just saying I heard that!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Oh Snaps IN FOR WINNERS!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  40. New draw is up, jump on it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Magic Matcha Giveaway - Ends April 9th! Get in here!
    By D2footballjrc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:57 AM
  3. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:56 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in