Athletix "THE LIST" Crazy Giveaways! GET IN HERE.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i signed up right when this thread opened and have never received an email. everytime i redo it, it says i am already subscribed
If you are subscribed than no worries about re-subscribing, they are sending out emails tomorrow. Don't wanna miss it.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
If you are subscribed than no worries about re-subscribing, they are sending out emails tomorrow. Don't wanna miss it.
so they havent sent any emails before?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the email. Come on between PES/AS and Athletix I will not have any money left for vacation next week! Great Deals

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got the email. Come on between PES/AS and Athletix I will not have any money left for vacation next week! Great Deals
Lol. Just saw it myself. RIDICULOUS prices.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same. I'm going to send these guys my divorce lawyer bill soon if they don't stop posting sales.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the same. I'm going to send these guys my divorce lawyer bill soon if they don't stop posting sales.
We enjoying pleasing our customers (with sales... no sexual innuendos here... unless you talk to JD) ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got the e-mail and tried to order titanium but every time i popped for some titanium my cart kept coming up empty??????????

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Nope, today is the first email blast, but we also pick 7 winners a month from "The List" to win free products.

You know me too well :lol:
oooo, still no luck then

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out Athletix facebook page and enter this weeks draw, picking a winner tomorrow!