Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

Page 35 of 54 First ... 3334353637 ... Last

1. Congrats guys.

If any of these guys can't for whatever reason log this. Please consider me as an alternate replacement for them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by infektid View Post
    Congrats guys.

If any of these guys can't for whatever reason log this. Please consider me as an alternate replacement for them.
    If anyone drops or doesn't send an addy, I'm sure they will want to fill the spot!
    •   

3. Are the plastic containers microwave friendly? I worried about the harmful dioxins and BPA.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Are the plastic containers microwave friendly? I worried about the harmful dioxins and BPA.
    Only if you leave the spoon in the container

;-)
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

He was on board for that. Keep in mind most, if not all of us reps, have lives outside of the boards. School, work, family, time in general...tough to balance sometimes.
    Well I would imagine most reps do, except for MG he's a bot.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Well I would imagine most reps do, except for MG he's a bot.

Don't knock MG1, he singlehandedly increased anavar use by over 328% over the past 2 months.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MAN got no love when pr-xt/nxt 1st came on board...all the science guys were saying ingredients were too low to be effective:

guess what, the science guys were wrong AGAIN!!!!!

ive been messing with supps for a long time, and seen the science boys be wrong too many times to count....TRUTH!!!!!!
    I couldn't agree more. there's a sickness in these forums that tells people, consumers, that they're full of it for having an experience with a product. I hold anybody's "anecdote" as sacred, whether positive or negative about something; ive had some people go so far to say that they wouldn't take a product that is working phenomenally for them without research because they wouldn't know if that was a placebo effect! in all consistency, that guy would have to be in denile about having a headache until meta=analysis confirmed it. I mean, come on! placebo is real, but most of the time the placebo group doesn't feel anything, and I would contend there are people observant enough to gauge results about their own physiology without tainting it with any kind of undue mania. at the end of the day, people are going to decide if a product is worth it when it comes to that second tub. its absurd to think some study of 10 or 40 people is going to speak for the entire population. just look at the incredible varieties in genetics!

in the case of pf3, its got great studies behind it and im glad for all the research I can get. I feel good about giving it a shot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Neddo has moved on from MAN but is still active on the boards. I recently commented on another board about how much I miss his musk.
    His musk was non prop as well....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Nice!

10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Was it Sex Panther?
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I tried answering the molecular weight issue in one of these threads, maybe the other one that popped up yesterday
    You surely did, in the other one

12. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Was it Sex Panther?
    Neddo uses London Gentleman.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    I couldn't agree more. there's a sickness in these forums that tells people, consumers, that they're full of it for having an experience with a product. I hold anybody's "anecdote" as sacred, whether positive or negative about something; ive had some people go so far to say that they wouldn't take a product that is working phenomenally for them without research because they wouldn't know if that was a placebo effect! in all consistency, that guy would have to be in denile about having a headache until meta=analysis confirmed it. I mean, come on! placebo is real, but most of the time the placebo group doesn't feel anything, and I would contend there are people observant enough to gauge results about their own physiology without tainting it with any kind of undue mania. at the end of the day, people are going to decide if a product is worth it when it comes to that second tub. its absurd to think some study of 10 or 40 people is going to speak for the entire population. just look at the incredible varieties in genetics!

in the case of pf3, its got great studies behind it and im glad for all the research I can get. I feel good about giving it a shot.
    basically all i need science to do is tell me if i am going to be sick or die if i take something....and lots of times they don't even get that right.....i am on my 4th reincarnation already!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

basically all i need science to do is tell me if i am going to be sick or die if i take something....and lots of times they don't even get that right.....i am on my 4th reincarnation already!!!!!
    The guy from Mtley Cre died of heroin, but he came back. And immediately shot heroin when he got home. Dying is overrated
    FeFiFo.com support

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Nail on the head. I will decide for myself

16. With all the nay Sayers out there I am going kill this log and will even add before and after pics!! I believe in the product and the company so I'm amped to prove them all wrong

17. Remember at the end of the day, it's a supplement; not an instead-of. A lot of factors go into whether or not a supplement actually "works" for someone.
    FeFiFo.com support

18. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    With all the nay Sayers out there I am going kill this log and will even add before and after pics!! I believe in the product and the company so I'm amped to prove them all wrong
    Thanks for the support!
  19. Pure PF3: Patent Pending Pharma Protein - Loggers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    With all the nay Sayers out there I am going kill this log and will even add before and after pics!! I believe in the product and the company so I'm amped to prove them all wrong
    KILL IT! I will be here to witness greatness

20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Neddo uses London Gentleman.
    Lmao!! Glad you got that.
    Life's a garden, dig it

21. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Same here!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

22. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lmao!! Glad you got that.
    ???

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    ???
    The Sex Panther reference
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    The Sex Panther reference
    Oh.. Ha! Ok

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i once buried myself in the pet cemetary......never again
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure Methylstenbolone loggers needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:54 AM
  2. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. Custimizing my own protein shake - need help
    By New Body in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:51 PM
  5. High Protein Diets Need Calcium
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM