• First Up Vote
ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ Win Your War With Conquer! 10 loggers needed! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

[SIZE=+5]WIN YOUR WAR!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]iForce Nutrition needs 10, yes TEN loggers for Conquer![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]Available Flavors[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2] Fruit Punch Slam[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2] Raspberry Lemonade[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]How do you enter for a chance to log Conquer?[/SIZE]

Tell us why you are so excited to try Conquer! That's it! Is it the amazing stimulant blend? The intense pump ingredients? The great dose of Creatine Monohydrate? Whatever your reason, tell us what it is, and you're in the running to win!!!

[SIZE=+2]What are the contest rules?[/SIZE]

1. Entrants must be 18 years or older
2. Entrants must have a shipping address within the USA
3. Entrants must agree to a minimum of 3 weekly updates in their log/thread placed within the "Supplement Logs" section here on Anabolicminds.com
4. Entrants must agree to give an "initial impression" update on their impressing when using Conquer, which includes specific mentions of Energy, Taste, Pumps, Endurance, Focus, Mind Muscle Connection.
5. Entrants must agree to leave a "final review" which sums up their use of Conquer after 1 month of use on all workout days. This must include specific mentions of Energy, Taste, Pumps, Endurance, Focus, Mind Muscle Connection.
6. iForce Nutrition reserves the right to limit the total amount of winners should not enough eligible applicants join the pool.
7. Entrants must be have been registered on the forum for a minimum of 3 months, with a minimum of 50 posts.
8. Entrants understand and agree that Conquer may take up to 2-3 weeks to be shipped to them for their log.

[SIZE=+5] Train hard. Compete hard. CONQUER!!![/SIZE]

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Can I apply? :D

This should be another progression in iForce's epic history of stimulant preworkouts.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Here's my entry! I've been meaning to give this a shot, as I've been looking into products with COP and L-Norvaline.

And you know me, I'm a patient guy. I can wait for the 2-3 weeks for shipping!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USA only?

Vaughn hates English people?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
O damn! I'll just buy it already.... I force rocks

kratosfreak

Awards
I would love to give conquer a try because of the daily dose of creatine. I can cut out my purchase of creatine and a pre-workout separately and get it all in one great product!! Also, I ready use compete from y'all, and I love it!! I can't wait to get this and give it a try! I know I will love it!!! Thanks for your consideration of me!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USA only?

Vaughn hates English people?
UK will get their chance as well through our distributors out there...shipping costs on freebies is just too high :(

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
23 y/o ,here within the us ,5 years of training, and been a fan of iforce sense I got to try dexaprine.Hoping for great results like I got from my go to fat burner.
I've also started using your protein.Kudos on the vanilla.Also have used your beta alinine.Hemavol is god.

Lets talk about the profile here real quick.
Niacin I love in a pre workout.Alot more benefits than people give credit to.It is involved in over 50 metabolic processes.Alot of which has to do with nutrient partitioning.Here's some of the functions

Antioxidant effect
Blood sugar control
Decrease of cholesterol levels
Detoxification
Production of adrenal hormones
Production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
Production of sex hormones
Vitamin B3 aka niacin is also involved in fat metabolism.The natural GH production is awesome aswell.

vitamin b12 is in there for energy aswell as blood cell health.I love vitamin b12 due to the fact it also helps with some functions with DNA but thats a complicated subject for another time.

Potasium is in there for a pump(I think) aswell as being a great electrolyte.
Sodium is a great electrolyte.
Magnesium has alot of benefical effects which are better listed here http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

agmatine is the new and pretty much best pump product out there.Great nutrient partitioner and also neuro protective.

L-Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor thus prolonging pump and keeping vascularity where we want it.

Creatine is awesome.If you have found this forum you must know what creatine is.No explanation needed.Ingredient approved.

Taurine is neuro protective,keeps skeletal muscle healthy also in conjunction with potasium and Magnesium is synergistic.

Now as for the ingredients I skipped.I don't have any experience with COP so this should be a great test run for me.Caffeine is a stimulant.Green tea has a ton of benefits.The rest I will have to see.

I'm so excited to try another one of your products.Needless to say I'll end up buying it anyway even if I'm not picked.Dexaprine...awesome.Protean...my new staple.Conquer?I'm excited to see the results.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Anyone who gets this opportunity - I am jealous and will come to your house and steal your samples.

SD1959

Awards
Already a big supporter of Iforce. A pre with a good balance and profile are what I look for as most of my workouts are at nite, some very late. Over stimmed, crazy tunnel vision etc...are not what I'm about. I'm 53 and train low volume/high intensity. Focus and clean energy in balance without being heavy handed are essential to me. Pumps? Who doesn't like them! I eat clean always and have many years of experience which makes analyzing how a supp affects me is easy at this point.
Thanks for considering me.
Sd

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Similar to the other products that iForce Nutrition offers, this will be top of the line. Nothing has come close to Hemavol, Compete, Maximize Intense, Dexaprine XR and Protean. Along with their other products like Joint Help, Fish Oil, and Athletic Multi. These all being the products that are in my stack. Being that I also am a NPC Men’s Physique competitor, I am always looking for ways to get the advantage :) and I believe this will help.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very very very excited for this!!

mike

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent opportunity here! If it wasn't for my already large backlog of preworkout products (including 3 unopened 1,3D tubs of Maximize Intense :)) I'd be all over this! Good luck for whoever is selected and I'll be looking forward to the logs/initial impressions!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
All over this and I agree to all stipulations provided I can still guzzle compete during the log .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When would you guys like to pick winners?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who gets this opportunity - I am jealous and will come to your house and steal your samples.
Pick me so I can send her my address^^^ Lol

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try Conquer. I train hard for 2 hours per day , 6x per week. I want to test out the stimulant blend. If it good, it should help me with all those long and hard workouts. Also I want a pump, I love to ride the pump dragons as much as I can!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im in...

I'm interested in trying conquer because of the solid ingredient profile. the combination of ingredients is exactly what I look for in a pre workout and the only product that I've used from you guys is beta alanine and hemavol. I also like the flavors of choice and if it tastes anything like hemavol I know it will be delicious. I'm also looking for a product that I don't have to add bulk ingredients to make a decent pump.... is this product exactly what I'm looking for?

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the market for a new preworkout. I workout 3 days a week so it fits the log requirement perfectly. And most importantly, I'm very loveable. Just ask around.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
People need to get in on this . Iforce is putting out killer products and I have no doubt conquer will not disappoint .

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I think I might just have to drop an entry for this one!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in... I'm interested in trying conquer because of the solid ingredient profile. the combination of ingredients is exactly what I look for in a pre workout and the only product that I've used from you guys is beta alanine and hemavol. I also like the flavors of choice and if it tastes anything like hemavol I know it will be delicious. I'm also looking for a product that I don't have to add bulk ingredients to make a decent pump.... is this product exactly what I'm looking for?
I support this guy!Mike

Deeznuts1985

Awards
iForce Conquer Trials

I'm a very experienced weightlifter who has been training for strongman for the past 12 years and also intend on competing in bench press competition I was a personal trainer for a couple years during college and loved every minute of it. I intend on going back to school to get my PhD in Exercise Physiology. I'm very excited when iForce comes out with a new product because I have used Compete, Hemavol, Maximize Intense and love each and every single one of these products. After these past years iForce really seems to be stepping up their game. I have used every single pre workout on the market, literally! I have always loved phenylethylamine and these new forms of methylated phenylethylamine seems very promising. I have had great experiences with COP and agmatine sulfate in the past and love this new product profile and formula. I know almost everything there is about each ingredient and I can't wait to try it. The gym is my life and supplements are by way of harnessing my god given strength and power. I'm 6'5" 325lbs and have unofficially benched 505lbs, deadlifted 725lbs. and have squared 650lbs. My lifts continue to get better and better and I have found recent pure workouts have not met up to my standards of what honest supplements companies should be putting in their products. Effective doses seem very rare these days. I would love to take part in this trial and love to help further supplements for the better and provide honest opinions of new iForce Conquer . Thank you for your time.

Thanks again,
Andrew Aka Deeznuts1985

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'll toss my hat in. Great prop blend. Supplemental levels of B, niacin, potassium. mag, sodium. Variety of creatine, agmatine, taurine, and the greatest compound in pwo's: caffeine! Simple yet effective mix and I want it! The older I get the less hardcore I seem to become because taste is starting to matter for me to some extent so I am curious about that as well. I would love to give this one a whirl and add it to my training log here on AM. Thanks for the consideration...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll toss my hat in. Great prop blend. Supplemental levels of B, niacin, potassium. mag, sodium. Variety of creatine, agmatine, taurine, and the greatest compound in pwo's: caffeine! Simple yet effective mix and I want it! The older I get the less hardcore I seem to become because taste is starting to matter for me to some extent so I am curious about that as well. I would love to give this one a whirl and add it to my training log here on AM. Thanks for the consideration...
I Agee taste wise - if its close to compete its going to be a winner.

NoLimitz

Awards
Hey there iForce, been a huge fan so far of compete, hemovol, and maximize intense. I stack them all in the offseason
Currently im cutting and have been looking for a GO-TO new preworkout, I slowed down on the maximize intense and the hemovol due to it being too pricey at this point in time for me personally.
I have logged some products before, some bad, some good. The profile of this preworkout looks like it would focus the **** out of anyone during taining lol. Mentality during training is key for me, i love to be able to focus and get swellin pumps and literally feel the blood shooting to the muscle.

I am ultimately ready to try the newest Iforce product..

OH ****! and how can i forget about Protean Red Velvet Cake...my favorite flavor and protein by Far...

Thanks for the consideration!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am so excited to try Conquer simply because it has a solid profile.The things that I really like that jump out at me are the COP,B12,and the Caffeine Anhydrous which I have been wanting to compare to just Caffeine.I have yet to be disappointed with Iforce products thus far,and I honestly would love to find another good solid pre to add to my rotation!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to get in on this opportunity!!! I'm always looking for an awesome pump product! The profile looks solid, & it's exactly what I need in the wee hours of the morning to get my butt moving & motivated to hit the iron. I'm currently on a cut, but if this isn't shipping for another 2-3 weeks, that would be perfect! I'd jump back into recomp & hit the iron a little more and heavier. I'd be willing to update 4-5x a week, and if you've seen my logs, you know I'm always willing to throw up some pics, especially for a pump type product!! I also want to try this for the flavors available!!

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
I'm new to the site and training for my first competition. Looking for supplements to help me reach my goal, would love to try this out.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaughn,

Throw me a tub and I'll log it here and on swole source. Throw it in FPR's face that you sent me free product. Alright man, good catching up with you.

Holla atcha boy.

-Ape

EDIT: In all seriousness, I really do run a solid log.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Vaughn,

Throw me a tub and I'll log it here and on swole source. Throw it in FPR's face that you sent me free product. Alright man, good catching up with you.

Holla atcha boy.

-Ape

EDIT: In all seriousness, I really do run a solid log.
Real talk right thur

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Cool!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm hoping iforce nailed the flavoring like Compete. That's a hellacious start to any workout .

kratosfreak

Awards
Cannot wait!! Haven't touched a pre-workout in going on 4 months. Really hoping to nail a spot on here and blow my body away with another top notch product from the one and only iForce!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gotta drop out of this one gents. Other obligations now. Congrats to those who are chosen. Thanks for the consideration iForce!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VaughnTrue Company Promotions 61