ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ Win Your War With Conquer! 10 loggers needed! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta drop out of this one gents. Other obligations now. Congrats to those who are chosen. Thanks for the consideration iForce!
Appreciate your honestly, that is always respected :)

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta drop out of this one gents. Other obligations now. Congrats to those who are chosen. Thanks for the consideration iForce!
Same here :(
I was supposed to have started logging something for Evo Muse mid April but have yet to receive it. I wouldn't be able to start this log til early June now!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my entry! I've been meaning to give this a shot, as I've been looking into products with COP and L-Norvaline.

And you know me, I'm a patient guy. I can wait for the 2-3 weeks for shipping!
23 y/o ,here within the us ,5 years of training, and been a fan of iforce sense I got to try dexaprine.Hoping for great results like I got from my go to fat burner.
I've also started using your protein.Kudos on the vanilla.Also have used your beta alinine.Hemavol is god.

Lets talk about the profile here real quick.
Niacin I love in a pre workout.Alot more benefits than people give credit to.It is involved in over 50 metabolic processes.Alot of which has to do with nutrient partitioning.Here's some of the functions

Antioxidant effect
Blood sugar control
Decrease of cholesterol levels
Detoxification
Production of adrenal hormones
Production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
Production of sex hormones
Vitamin B3 aka niacin is also involved in fat metabolism.The natural GH production is awesome aswell.

vitamin b12 is in there for energy aswell as blood cell health.I love vitamin b12 due to the fact it also helps with some functions with DNA but thats a complicated subject for another time.

Potasium is in there for a pump(I think) aswell as being a great electrolyte.
Sodium is a great electrolyte.
Magnesium has alot of benefical effects which are better listed here http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

agmatine is the new and pretty much best pump product out there.Great nutrient partitioner and also neuro protective.

L-Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor thus prolonging pump and keeping vascularity where we want it.

Creatine is awesome.If you have found this forum you must know what creatine is.No explanation needed.Ingredient approved.

Taurine is neuro protective,keeps skeletal muscle healthy also in conjunction with potasium and Magnesium is synergistic.

Now as for the ingredients I skipped.I don't have any experience with COP so this should be a great test run for me.Caffeine is a stimulant.Green tea has a ton of benefits.The rest I will have to see.

I'm so excited to try another one of your products.Needless to say I'll end up buying it anyway even if I'm not picked.Dexaprine...awesome.Protean...my new staple.Conquer?I'm excited to see the results.
Already a big supporter of Iforce. A pre with a good balance and profile are what I look for as most of my workouts are at nite, some very late. Over stimmed, crazy tunnel vision etc...are not what I'm about. I'm 53 and train low volume/high intensity. Focus and clean energy in balance without being heavy handed are essential to me. Pumps? Who doesn't like them! I eat clean always and have many years of experience which makes analyzing how a supp affects me is easy at this point.
Thanks for considering me.
Sd
All over this and I agree to all stipulations provided I can still guzzle compete during the log .
I would love to try Conquer. I train hard for 2 hours per day , 6x per week. I want to test out the stimulant blend. If it good, it should help me with all those long and hard workouts. Also I want a pump, I love to ride the pump dragons as much as I can!!!
im in...

I'm interested in trying conquer because of the solid ingredient profile. the combination of ingredients is exactly what I look for in a pre workout and the only product that I've used from you guys is beta alanine and hemavol. I also like the flavors of choice and if it tastes anything like hemavol I know it will be delicious. I'm also looking for a product that I don't have to add bulk ingredients to make a decent pump.... is this product exactly what I'm looking for?
I am so excited to try Conquer simply because it has a solid profile.The things that I really like that jump out at me are the COP,B12,and the Caffeine Anhydrous which I have been wanting to compare to just Caffeine.I have yet to be disappointed with Iforce products thus far,and I honestly would love to find another good solid pre to add to my rotation!
I'd love to get in on this opportunity!!! I'm always looking for an awesome pump product! The profile looks solid, & it's exactly what I need in the wee hours of the morning to get my butt moving & motivated to hit the iron. I'm currently on a cut, but if this isn't shipping for another 2-3 weeks, that would be perfect! I'd jump back into recomp & hit the iron a little more and heavier. I'd be willing to update 4-5x a week, and if you've seen my logs, you know I'm always willing to throw up some pics, especially for a pump type product!! I also want to try this for the flavors available!!
Vaughn,

Throw me a tub and I'll log it here and on swole source. Throw it in FPR's face that you sent me free product. Alright man, good catching up with you.

Holla atcha boy.

-Ape

EDIT: In all seriousness, I really do run a solid log.
winners, Please PM me full name + shipping addy

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Grats all !!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great bunch of loggers! Look forward to the reviews.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Many thanks Vaughn! PM is on the way...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thank you very much,can't wait to try this.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a break from stims till I get the package in so I'm fresh to try this product.I will be using hemavol in the mean time.Thanks for the chance to try this out.Any idea how much caffeine is in there?Just wondering,I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pm sent...much thanks

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I wanna know how it tastes you bastards

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Pm sent.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Did Conquer ship out yet!!! cant wait!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I hope they show up soon,bc I just saw something pop up on the main page at the planet :eek:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they show up soon,bc I just saw something pop up on the main page at the planet :eek:
Hmm i gota check that out and see what it is.

Mike

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Citrus Aurantium Extract (Standardized for full spectrum Synephrine Alkaloids)
I have been doing some reading on this ^^^^ ingredient which I am not familiar with,but everything I have read suggest that it for weight loss and or appetite suppressant,I am curious how much of an impact this ingredient will have as part of this product,and what the effects of it can be compared to!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
these should be shipped today/tomorrow from what I've heard. I will report back ASAP!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bump for my question above please.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for my question above please.
our extract provides multiple forms of synephrine which are stimulants that give a very unique feel. while they can be used for fat loss, their use is for stimulation/focus in this formula.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
our extract provides multiple forms of synephrine which are stimulants that give a very unique feel. while they can be used for fat loss, their use is for stimulation/focus in this formula.
Thank you,i read up on it a good bit last night,and just wanted to make sure there was no relation to Yohimbine which I found none myself.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you,i read up on it a good bit last night,and just wanted to make sure there was no relation to Yohimbine which I found none myself.
nope, no yohimbine of any sort in the formula, you're good to go :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Given that the formula has stimulation/focus properties, can it be used for something other than training? I ask because I'm taking on new duties at work and was wondering if taking a dose in the morning will help me stay alert and dialed in.

Thanks. Also, saw the pending intro deal at NP! Sick, man, sick! Might have to pull the trigger and grab that with the quickness.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there at least 1g of cop in it? i like me 1-2 g pre at least. and the 5g creatine is per 2 scoops right? thanks
Thats hard to say and will be up to vaughn in regards to which ingredients involved in the prop blend he wants to shed light on.

Mike

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hitting a week with no stims and no caffeine ! I'll get a good sense on how it hits.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been off for a month, with maybe the acception of 16oz coffee once a week. Big drop from my 32oz a day.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Has it shipped out yet.. I like many am stim free.. till I get this.. so I can assess fully.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I received my bottle today,I will have my log up over the weekend at some point and will link it here,going in for cardio on 1 scoop to see how it feels at 1 scoop!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Got mine as well . Log will be up and running tomorrow

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting for mine

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine. First day will start tomorrow and log will be up tomorrow!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got mine. First day will start tomorrow and log will be up tomorrow!!!
Hopeing for mine later today. If not its probably stuck at the post office and will swing by tomorrow after work

*edit nope,not arrived yet*

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't received mine yet. Hopefully before Wednesdays workout.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tornado warnings in Arkansas. All I can think is this damn tornado best not delay my conquer. LOL in all seriousness stay safe if your in the Arkansas or OK area like I am

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VaughnTrue Company Promotions 61