ᕙ(`▽)ᕗ Win Your War With Conquer! 10 loggers needed! ᕙ(`▽)ᕗ

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im in... I'm interested in trying conquer because of the solid ingredient profile. the combination of ingredients is exactly what I look for in a pre workout and the only product that I've used from you guys is beta alanine and hemavol. I also like the flavors of choice and if it tastes anything like hemavol I know it will be delicious. I'm also looking for a product that I don't have to add bulk ingredients to make a decent pump.... is this product exactly what I'm looking for?
    I support this guy!Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. iForce Conquer Trials

I'm a very experienced weightlifter who has been training for strongman for the past 12 years and also intend on competing in bench press competition I was a personal trainer for a couple years during college and loved every minute of it. I intend on going back to school to get my PhD in Exercise Physiology. I'm very excited when iForce comes out with a new product because I have used Compete, Hemavol, Maximize Intense and love each and every single one of these products. After these past years iForce really seems to be stepping up their game. I have used every single pre workout on the market, literally! I have always loved phenylethylamine and these new forms of methylated phenylethylamine seems very promising. I have had great experiences with COP and agmatine sulfate in the past and love this new product profile and formula. I know almost everything there is about each ingredient and I can't wait to try it. The gym is my life and supplements are by way of harnessing my god given strength and power. I'm 6'5" 325lbs and have unofficially benched 505lbs, deadlifted 725lbs. and have squared 650lbs. My lifts continue to get better and better and I have found recent pure workouts have not met up to my standards of what honest supplements companies should be putting in their products. Effective doses seem very rare these days. I would love to take part in this trial and love to help further supplements for the better and provide honest opinions of new iForce Conquer . Thank you for your time.

Thanks again,
    Andrew Aka Deeznuts1985
    •   

3. I'll toss my hat in. Great prop blend. Supplemental levels of B, niacin, potassium. mag, sodium. Variety of creatine, agmatine, taurine, and the greatest compound in pwo's: caffeine! Simple yet effective mix and I want it! The older I get the less hardcore I seem to become because taste is starting to matter for me to some extent so I am curious about that as well. I would love to give this one a whirl and add it to my training log here on AM. Thanks for the consideration...
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I'll toss my hat in. Great prop blend. Supplemental levels of B, niacin, potassium. mag, sodium. Variety of creatine, agmatine, taurine, and the greatest compound in pwo's: caffeine! Simple yet effective mix and I want it! The older I get the less hardcore I seem to become because taste is starting to matter for me to some extent so I am curious about that as well. I would love to give this one a whirl and add it to my training log here on AM. Thanks for the consideration...
    I Agee taste wise - if its close to compete its going to be a winner.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

5. Hey there iForce, been a huge fan so far of compete, hemovol, and maximize intense. I stack them all in the offseason
    Currently im cutting and have been looking for a GO-TO new preworkout, I slowed down on the maximize intense and the hemovol due to it being too pricey at this point in time for me personally.
    I have logged some products before, some bad, some good. The profile of this preworkout looks like it would focus the **** out of anyone during taining lol. Mentality during training is key for me, i love to be able to focus and get swellin pumps and literally feel the blood shooting to the muscle.

I am ultimately ready to try the newest Iforce product..

OH ****! and how can i forget about Protean Red Velvet Cake...my favorite flavor and protein by Far...

Thanks for the consideration!
    •   

6. I am so excited to try Conquer simply because it has a solid profile.The things that I really like that jump out at me are the COP,B12,and the Caffeine Anhydrous which I have been wanting to compare to just Caffeine.I have yet to be disappointed with Iforce products thus far,and I honestly would love to find another good solid pre to add to my rotation!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

7. Bump
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. App coming in shortly.
    SEMPER FI!!

9. I'd love to get in on this opportunity!!! I'm always looking for an awesome pump product! The profile looks solid, & it's exactly what I need in the wee hours of the morning to get my butt moving & motivated to hit the iron. I'm currently on a cut, but if this isn't shipping for another 2-3 weeks, that would be perfect! I'd jump back into recomp & hit the iron a little more and heavier. I'd be willing to update 4-5x a week, and if you've seen my logs, you know I'm always willing to throw up some pics, especially for a pump type product!! I also want to try this for the flavors available!!
    SEMPER FI!!

10. the suspense!!! Ahhh

11. I'm new to the site and training for my first competition. Looking for supplements to help me reach my goal, would love to try this out.

12. Vaughn,

Throw me a tub and I'll log it here and on swole source. Throw it in FPR's face that you sent me free product. Alright man, good catching up with you.

Holla atcha boy.

-Ape

EDIT: In all seriousness, I really do run a solid log.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Vaughn,

Throw me a tub and I'll log it here and on swole source. Throw it in FPR's face that you sent me free product. Alright man, good catching up with you.

Holla atcha boy.

-Ape

Real talk right thur
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. bump winners to be chosen tomorrow
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

15. Cool!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

16. I'm hoping iforce nailed the flavoring like Compete. That's a hellacious start to any workout .

17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    bump winners to be chosen tomorrow
    Awesome! You know what be more awesome? IPA flavor
    SEMPER FI!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post

Awesome! You know what be more awesome? IPA flavor
    Hell to the yes lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

19. Cannot wait!! Haven't touched a pre-workout in going on 4 months. Really hoping to nail a spot on here and blow my body away with another top notch product from the one and only iForce!

20. Gotta drop out of this one gents. Other obligations now. Congrats to those who are chosen. Thanks for the consideration iForce!
    Independent Review

21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Gotta drop out of this one gents. Other obligations now. Congrats to those who are chosen. Thanks for the consideration iForce!
    Appreciate your honestly, that is always respected

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Gotta drop out of this one gents. Other obligations now. Congrats to those who are chosen. Thanks for the consideration iForce!
    Same here
    I was supposed to have started logging something for Evo Muse mid April but have yet to receive it. I wouldn't be able to start this log til early June now!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Here's my entry! I've been meaning to give this a shot, as I've been looking into products with COP and L-Norvaline.

And you know me, I'm a patient guy. I can wait for the 2-3 weeks for shipping!
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    23 y/o ,here within the us ,5 years of training, and been a fan of iforce sense I got to try dexaprine.Hoping for great results like I got from my go to fat burner.
    I've also started using your protein.Kudos on the vanilla.Also have used your beta alinine.Hemavol is god.

Lets talk about the profile here real quick.
    Niacin I love in a pre workout.Alot more benefits than people give credit to.It is involved in over 50 metabolic processes.Alot of which has to do with nutrient partitioning.Here's some of the functions

Antioxidant effect
    Blood sugar control
    Decrease of cholesterol levels
    Detoxification
    Production of adrenal hormones
    Production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach
    Production of sex hormones
    Vitamin B3 aka niacin is also involved in fat metabolism.The natural GH production is awesome aswell.

vitamin b12 is in there for energy aswell as blood cell health.I love vitamin b12 due to the fact it also helps with some functions with DNA but thats a complicated subject for another time.

Potasium is in there for a pump(I think) aswell as being a great electrolyte.
    Sodium is a great electrolyte.
    Magnesium has alot of benefical effects which are better listed here http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Mag...hProfessional/

agmatine is the new and pretty much best pump product out there.Great nutrient partitioner and also neuro protective.

L-Norvaline is an arginase inhibitor thus prolonging pump and keeping vascularity where we want it.

Creatine is awesome.If you have found this forum you must know what creatine is.No explanation needed.Ingredient approved.

Taurine is neuro protective,keeps skeletal muscle healthy also in conjunction with potasium and Magnesium is synergistic.

Now as for the ingredients I skipped.I don't have any experience with COP so this should be a great test run for me.Caffeine is a stimulant.Green tea has a ton of benefits.The rest I will have to see.

I'm so excited to try another one of your products.Needless to say I'll end up buying it anyway even if I'm not picked.Dexaprine...awesome.Pro tean...my new staple.Conquer?I'm excited to see the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    Already a big supporter of Iforce. A pre with a good balance and profile are what I look for as most of my workouts are at nite, some very late. Over stimmed, crazy tunnel vision etc...are not what I'm about. I'm 53 and train low volume/high intensity. Focus and clean energy in balance without being heavy handed are essential to me. Pumps? Who doesn't like them! I eat clean always and have many years of experience which makes analyzing how a supp affects me is easy at this point.
    Thanks for considering me.
    Sd
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    All over this and I agree to all stipulations provided I can still guzzle compete during the log .
    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I would love to try Conquer. I train hard for 2 hours per day , 6x per week. I want to test out the stimulant blend. If it good, it should help me with all those long and hard workouts. Also I want a pump, I love to ride the pump dragons as much as I can!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im in...

I'm interested in trying conquer because of the solid ingredient profile. the combination of ingredients is exactly what I look for in a pre workout and the only product that I've used from you guys is beta alanine and hemavol. I also like the flavors of choice and if it tastes anything like hemavol I know it will be delicious. I'm also looking for a product that I don't have to add bulk ingredients to make a decent pump.... is this product exactly what I'm looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I am so excited to try Conquer simply because it has a solid profile.The things that I really like that jump out at me are the COP,B12,and the Caffeine Anhydrous which I have been wanting to compare to just Caffeine.I have yet to be disappointed with Iforce products thus far,and I honestly would love to find another good solid pre to add to my rotation!
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'd love to get in on this opportunity!!! I'm always looking for an awesome pump product! The profile looks solid, & it's exactly what I need in the wee hours of the morning to get my butt moving & motivated to hit the iron. I'm currently on a cut, but if this isn't shipping for another 2-3 weeks, that would be perfect! I'd jump back into recomp & hit the iron a little more and heavier. I'd be willing to update 4-5x a week, and if you've seen my logs, you know I'm always willing to throw up some pics, especially for a pump type product!! I also want to try this for the flavors available!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Vaughn,

Holla atcha boy.

-Ape

winners, Please PM me full name + shipping addy
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

24. Grats all !!

25. Great bunch of loggers! Look forward to the reviews.
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

26. Sweet! Many thanks Vaughn! PM is on the way...
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

27. Thank you very much,can't wait to try this.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

28. PM sent. Stoked. Thank you!

29. Pm sent!! Thanks dude!
    SEMPER FI!!

30. Taking a break from stims till I get the package in so I'm fresh to try this product.I will be using hemavol in the mean time.Thanks for the chance to try this out.Any idea how much caffeine is in there?Just wondering,I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Unlock your car with a tennis ball
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 03:17 PM
  2. RETAIN your MASSFX with HYPERDROL - logged by macedaddy
    By macedaddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 08:11 PM
  3. Your results with Trimax and M1T?
    By pcn in forum Supplements