FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
A PROMO WITHIN A PROMO!!
yes Finaflex has done it again..

check it out: we have been working on our home forum and now have it ready for service Finaflex Forum

as a welcome Grand Opening giveaway, we are offering the following promo pack to the first 100 individuals to register over there and start a thread:

forum 5-day promo
- 1 TRIAL SIZE PURE TEST (5 days)
- 5 IGNITE 2 Samples
- 5 Crea-Trona Samples
- 5 PX White Samples

this is a great way to check out some Finaflex product as well as meet a few of the reps on a one-on-one so to speak educational basis

BUT --- it gets better! :shock:
we will do a HUGE Giveaway...

Top 3 Active on FINAFLEX forum
Posts, threads, etc...over a 45-day period

$500 in free product (MSRP) to winner
$250 for 2nd
$100 for 3rd

so come on over and check us out, we're anxious to give away some product! :wave2:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this its going to be huge and you can win yourself some great samples and or products!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking promo rite der. You guys put out some quality stuff. Good thing I'm already registered over there.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A PROMO WITHIN A PROMO!!
yes Finaflex has done it again..

check it out: we have been working on our home forum and now have it ready for service Finaflex Forum

as a welcome Grand Opening giveaway, we are offering the following promo pack to the first 100 individuals to register over there and start a thread:

forum 5-day promo
- 1 TRIAL SIZE PURE TEST (5 days)
- 5 IGNITE 2 Samples
- 5 Crea-Trona Samples
- 5 PX White Samples

this is a great way to check out some Finaflex product as well as meet a few of the reps on a one-on-one so to speak educational basis

BUT --- it gets better! :shock:
we will do a HUGE Giveaway...

Top 3 Active on FINAFLEX forum
Posts, threads, etc...over a 45-day period

$500 in free product (MSRP) to winner
$250 for 2nd
$100 for 3rd

so come on over and check us out, we're anxious to give away some product! :wave2:
Nice work Snags and Fina!!!!!! :D

- Valdez

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Wow, this is way too nice of a promo. These 3 winners are going to be 2 damnnnn lucky!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
done and done been lurking for a few weeks over there just started 1-Andro last week so thats more an incentive to join.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, this is way too nice of a promo. These 3 winners are going to be 2 damnnnn lucky!
3 winners? How about 103 winners... But you're right, those top three are gonna get hooked up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin "A" .. :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome promo snags and Finaflex!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy cow! Finaflex killing the competition once again! This is a great opportunity to get some major swag and see what Finaflex is all about ladies and gents!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid giveaway imo.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Promo Snags!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Good looking promo rite der. You guys put out some quality stuff. Good thing I'm already registered over there.
I'm with you on that one I think I was one of the first 10 people to register.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's very easy to register at the forum and there is a ton of information about all of our products so it's a win win situation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will the samples require signing a waiver, lol.:stooges:

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Already got AM and Finaflex Forums on my toolbar for quite some time now, very helpful

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Early morning bump!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just registered. Awesome promo!
Quite a few people have came and registered but there are still A LOT of promo packs to be given out guys!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Quite a few people have came and registered but there are still A LOT of promo packs to be given out guys!
Are you waiting till all register to send the packs?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if they will be sent out in bulk or one at a time. Probably all at once though.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably get a better shipping rate if it is done as one big job...

Monte, can you guys send to Canada? If not I can have mine sent to my brother in law in Texas.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably get a better shipping rate if it is done as one big job...

Monte, can you guys send to Canada? If not I can have mine sent to my brother in law in Texas.
Im not honestly sure brother. I'm still very new lol. Trying to catch up :)

theish11

theish11

Awards
Maybe you could help me:

Well I took finaflex awhile back and never fully recovered. I took 2 over the counter pct and still feel worn down. My fat went up as well. My penis is working but not really as good as it was before. Do i need a SERM if so clomid, nolva, arimidex. This was the andro bottle white.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you could help me:

Well I took finaflex awhile back and never fully recovered. I took 2 over the counter pct and still feel worn down. My fat went up as well. My penis is working but not really as good as it was before. Do i need a SERM if so clomid, nolva, arimidex. This was the andro bottle white.
Shoot me a pm with info on how long you were on cycle how long off cycle and I'll see if I can help you out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you could help me:

Very unusual for such a mild product but not discounting what you say. Give us as much detail as you can so we can make an informed decision.

kernsbak84

Awards
THE MOTHER OF ALL PROMOS! FINAFLEX OUTDOING THE COMPETITION YET AGAIN! I hope to get on this earth shattering promo with FinaFlex because your supps are the bomb diggity!

theish11

theish11

Awards
i will follow up with what i try have done some research. it could have been the storage. who knows

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
i will follow up with what i try have done some research. it could have been the storage. who knows
Sorry to hear that, how long has it been since you've been shut down and what pcts did you take? 1-andro is a mild ph but I have read some other people on reviews being shut down buy they didn't pct correctly

theish11

theish11

Awards
Sorry to hear that, how long has it been since you've been shut down and what pcts did you take? 1-andro is a mild ph but I have read some other people on reviews being shut down buy they didn't pct correctly
One is called ALPHA 1 by NG Nutra. The othe is Testradex by CTD. I took both of them right after I finished the bottle

theish11

theish11

Awards
What should I have done or what should I do. I ordered a bottle if nolva

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Maybe you could help me:

this ia a company promotion thread, not a general Q&A
please find the Finaflex subforum and start a thread with your concerns there, thx

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys better get to posting on the forum! A couple guys are waaay ahead in the post counts :)

kernsbak84

Awards
Just completed a killer 5 mile run with major uphills and downhills.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
monday morning bumping of the mother

errrr wait..that didn't come out quite right :p

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started my FST 7 today... dosed Ignite2 and 4 MAXPUMP uncapped about 30 minutes pre... was totally in the zone... belted out 18 sets of Bi's and 18 sets of Tri's... Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started my FST 7 today... dosed Ignite2 and 4 MAXPUMP uncapped about 30 minutes pre... was totally in the zone... belted out 18 sets of Bi's and 18 sets of Tri's... Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!
:) sick

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
I'm new to all of this, just signed up here and on the Finalflex site. Would love to try these products out.