FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys and gals I wiill be counting up the posts tomorrow for the promo. You should all pray my addition skills haven't left me :)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to multiply mine by 2 so Pete doesn't have to big an advantage.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Too funny. You can count my post on one hand if it makes you feel better.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too funny. You can count my post on one hand if it makes you feel better.
Lol. Well I only have twenty fingers and toes so that's a good thing.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
winners announced early this week - MON or TUE should do it

we appreciate all the interest and efforts, and hope you've enjoyed the atmosphere over at the Finaflex home forum!

much more to come over there, content/articles/new product release info etc..

we are still in the infancy stage, but look forward to growing rapidly :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all I would like to thank everybody who participated in this promo. The turnout over at our forum was awesome and myself and the rest of the Finaflex team had a great time getting to meet all of you on a more one on one basis.

Now down to the reason we are all here.

After counting all weekend we have found our winners!

3rd Place winner of $100 in Finaflex Supplements - IrishSoldier

2nd Place winner of $250 in Finaflex SUpplements - Pete 8407

And our grand prize winner of $500 in Finaflex Supplements is.... (Drumroll Please)

Niners4reggie!

Head on over to our website www.finaflex.com and start getting an idea of what you guys are going to be picking up! We will be getting in touch with you very soon to get the orders placed and everything sorted out.

Thank you again from the Finaflex team and Keep it Freaky guys!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
We're samples part of the promo to for all us losers haha.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I would like to thank everybody who participated in this promo. The turnout over at our forum was awesome and myself and the rest of the Finaflex team had a great time getting to meet all of you on a more one on one basis.

Now down to the reason we are all here.

After counting all weekend we have found our winners!

3rd Place winner of $100 in Finaflex Supplements - IrishSoldier

2nd Place winner of $250 in Finaflex SUpplements - Pete 8407

And our grand prize winner of $500 in Finaflex Supplements is.... (Drumroll Please)

Niners4reggie!

Head on over to our website www.finaflex.com and start getting an idea of what you guys are going to be picking up! We will be getting in touch with you very soon to get the orders placed and everything sorted out.

Thank you again from the Finaflex team and Keep it Freaky guys!
What????? That is fricken AWESOME!!!!! Thank you Freaks!!!! I'm so pumped to check out all your products!!! Ok I will quit shouting!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're samples part of the promo to for all us losers haha.
I believe the samples are all going to be shipped in one bulk order. Will check on this and make sure for you though. Btw not to twists the knife Ripper but u and Irish were only 12 posts apart for third place :/

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Dammit I knew I slacked at the end too was fun promo so all is good.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yea Reggie!!! Congrats bro!! This guy deserved every bit of first place! Reggie puts the "freak" on the back of the Finaflex shirts! You dominated the Finaflex forum with a thread on bcaa/saa, training thread for your fight, nutrition thread, etc., the list goes on. The best part about him getting these supps from a sick company with an amazing group of guys is that all the supps that he gets we will see them in his logs! If anyone knows Reggie he puts up probably the best logs on AM! For all his log followers including myself I'm sure were in for one hell of a Finaflex log! Congrats again, have fun with your awesome Finaflex stash!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea Reggie!!! Congrats bro!! This guy deserved every bit of first place! Reggie puts the "freak" on the back of the Finaflex shirts! You dominated the Finaflex forum with a thread on bcaa/saa, training thread for your fight, nutrition thread, etc., the list goes on. The best part about him getting these supps from a sick company with an amazing group of guys is that all the supps that he gets we will see them in his logs! If anyone knows Reggie he puts up probably the best logs on AM! For all his log followers including myself I'm sure were in for one hell of a Finaflex log! Congrats again, have fun with your awesome Finaflex stash!
Thanks man that's a very cool thing to say. If they had a talkatap app I could run a better log and include video "hint hint" lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I have everybody's orders and info. Great choices and congrats to the winners again!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about the promo packs for the first 100 people?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice win guys! Congratulations!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Alright I have everybody's orders and info. Great choices and congrats to the winners again!
Sorry I might of sent in my info like 4 times. It kept showing that I did not send any messages.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks guys so much! FInaflex has some standup reps, you guys are great! Can't wait to try these supps out, super excited!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I got a finaflex px black in the mail but I don't know if that's from this promo or me joining the redefine contest. Still Havnt received 1-andro but this came fast

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I guess they must be shipping the products out. I haven't received anything yet.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
should be shipping out soon guys - warehouse has been swamped and OOS on some thinigs, and we're shipping to half the US right now it seems what with stimul8 in beta and our multivite soon to launch, as well as couple new products yet this year..

we thank you for your patience!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Sounds good man, Finaflex is too busy conquering the market, it's cool >.<

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Id get 500$ worth of 1alpha. Run 1 good cycle.
that would be exceeding advised dosage and length, by a good mile..
sorry nothing we advise, you do so at your own risk

thanks for taking your valuable time to drop in and view our promo tho!
we appreciate it - and the bump

:wave2:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be exceeding advised dosage and length, by a good mile..
sorry nothing we advise, you do so at your own risk

thanks for taking your valuable time to drop in and view our promo tho!
we appreciate it - and the bump

:wave2:
Np :smoker:

That'd get you about 5 bottles. You could stack it with something, and def get two or 3 cycles.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The finaflex site it is 89.99, that's what I was referring too.

You know nutra is going to make a profit, so uh well...
LOL

it is no secret: about every supplement company that exists has pricing @ retail level, if it has a website store! :p

but I will tell you this, nutra is large and profitable for their volume of sales, and their purchases in large bulk..
not specifically their gross profit per sale ;)
they have very good pricing here - sometimes, lower than company-direct wholesale pricing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra isn't known as far as I know, for placing large orders of products.

But I know what you mean, Sns has xgels for like 69.95 a bottle, and I think online stores have it for like 38.99?
It's all marketing gimmicks.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Nutra isn't known as far as I know, for placing large orders of products.

But I know what you mean, Sns has xgels for like 69.95 a bottle, and I think online stores have it for like 38.99?
It's all marketing gimmicks.
if we sold to the public at wholesale pricing (or at nutra pricing) -
there would be no nutra that exists :D

is marketing sure - the "food chain" so-to-speak of pricing
we make it expensive so wholesalers can exist, buying in bulk directly from us for pricing that relects quantity( ie a lil lower/unit than wholesale sometimes)..all helping to create jobs and helping the economy move right along.. :D

in return - we get to move a lot of product sometimes, and we get free advertising from all these places that carry our products for sale, it is win-win

it is that way really in host of other businesses as well tho..

and if the individual person wants to order from us, sometimes we have promos going on where pricing is dirt cheap
can be cheaper than anywhere else online..you just gotta watch for them :shrug:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always a good deal happening somewhere, I find the nutra prices really cheap for all of our products. Great fuggin value :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems what with stimul8 in beta and our multivite soon to launch, as well as couple new products yet this year..
These last few words make me excited beyond belief!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know by chance if these got shipped out yet?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
guys - it has been an INSANELY busy month! the amount of packs flying out of our warehouse is single-handedly keeping the post office in business! :p
stock supply has been drained..to make matters even more complicated, we are short-handed at the warehouse and in fact have hired couple more guys to help out recently..

FINAFLEX growth baby! it is great, but it has its own set of issues to deal with surely

you guys are a priority, and hopefully timeframe should be no more than couple weeks before this is all taken care care of

we appreciate your patience & support! :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys - it has been an INSANELY busy month! the amount of packs flying out of our warehouse is single-handedly keeping the post office in business! :p
stock supply has been drained..to make matters even more complicated, we are short-handed at the warehouse and in fact have hired couple more guys to help out recently..

FINAFLEX growth baby! it is great, but it has its own set of issues to deal with surely

you guys are a priority, and hopefully timeframe should be no more than couple weeks before this is all taken care care of

we appreciate your patience & support! :)
Thanks for the update brother!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be worth the wait fellas. Hopefully we will see some FREAKY logs if you winners feell so inclined :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
they got to you guys quicker than we thought we'd be able to -- products ship today! :)

thanks again to all, we appreciate your participation and support!