FINAFLEX hammers home mother of all promos

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Maybe you could help me:

Well I took finaflex awhile back and never fully recovered. I took 2 over the counter pct and still feel worn down. My fat went up as well. My penis is working but not really as good as it was before. Do i need a SERM if so clomid, nolva, arimidex. This was the andro bottle white.
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf

2. Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Maybe you could help me:

Well I took finaflex awhile back and never fully recovered. I took 2 over the counter pct and still feel worn down. My fat went up as well. My penis is working but not really as good as it was before. Do i need a SERM if so clomid, nolva, arimidex. This was the andro bottle white.
    Shoot me a pm with info on how long you were on cycle how long off cycle and I'll see if I can help you out.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Maybe you could help me:

Very unusual for such a mild product but not discounting what you say. Give us as much detail as you can so we can make an informed decision.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. THE MOTHER OF ALL PROMOS! FINAFLEX OUTDOING THE COMPETITION YET AGAIN! I hope to get on this earth shattering promo with FinaFlex because your supps are the bomb diggity!
    •   

5. i will follow up with what i try have done some research. it could have been the storage. who knows

6. Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    i will follow up with what i try have done some research. it could have been the storage. who knows
    Sorry to hear that, how long has it been since you've been shut down and what pcts did you take? 1-andro is a mild ph but I have read some other people on reviews being shut down buy they didn't pct correctly

7. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

Sorry to hear that, how long has it been since you've been shut down and what pcts did you take? 1-andro is a mild ph but I have read some other people on reviews being shut down buy they didn't pct correctly
    One is called ALPHA 1 by NG Nutra. The othe is Testradex by CTD. I took both of them right after I finished the bottle

8. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

What should I have done or what should I do. I ordered a bottle if nolva

9. Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Maybe you could help me:

this ia a company promotion thread, not a general Q&A
    please find the Finaflex subforum and start a thread with your concerns there, thx

10. The FinaFlex forums are COOL!

11. You guys better get to posting on the forum! A couple guys are waaay ahead in the post counts

12. Just completed a killer 5 mile run with major uphills and downhills.

13. monday morning bumping of the mother

errrr wait..that didn't come out quite right

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    monday morning bumping of the mother

errrr wait..that didn't come out quite right
    Monday is a good a time as any

15. Nothing wrong with bumping a mother!

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nothing wrong with bumping a mother!
    NOT AT ALL!

17. Started my FST 7 today... dosed Ignite2 and 4 MAXPUMP uncapped about 30 minutes pre... was totally in the zone... belted out 18 sets of Bi's and 18 sets of Tri's... Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Started my FST 7 today... dosed Ignite2 and 4 MAXPUMP uncapped about 30 minutes pre... was totally in the zone... belted out 18 sets of Bi's and 18 sets of Tri's... Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!
    sick

19. Smile

I'm new to all of this, just signed up here and on the Finalflex site. Would love to try these products out.

20. Quote Originally Posted by missesmonique View Post
    I'm new to all of this, just signed up here and on the Finalflex site. Would love to try these products out.
    Glad to have you missesmonique! Browse around the Finaflex forum and check out some of the threads that interest you. There is a lot of information over there about our products and the fitness lifestyle in general. If you have ANY questions at all just ask and a member of the team will gladly be able to help answer them for you.

21. NEWS FLASH! For those of you who have registered at our home forum there is a Flash Giveaway promotion going on right now. Time is very limited on this promo so hurry and get your butts over there for a chance to try out my FAVORITE stack ever.

22. I'm down for that

23. On my way.......
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

24. Damn, I can't believe I missed it. What a great stack to log!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

25. Can't wait to log them on the Finaflex Forums! I am oh so grateful. When I finish my current log, MAX PUMP and Ignite 2 will keep me killing it!

26. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Can't wait to log them on the Finaflex Forums! I am oh so grateful. When I finish my current log, MAX PUMP and Ignite 2 will keep me killing it!
    Congrats again bro, super jealous!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

27. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Can't wait to log them on the Finaflex Forums! I am oh so grateful. When I finish my current log, MAX PUMP and Ignite 2 will keep me killing it!
    indeed
    you can even drop these into your current regiment if you so desire - we won't be mad at ya
    only requirement is a seperate log on the Ignite/MP combo over on our forum as stipulated
    your excitement is getting me excited

28. Yeah, will do! Can't wait for these fuggers

29. Max Pump best supp to come out in years...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. N2GUARD "The Mother load" of all steroid Cycle Support supplements.
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
  2. BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:56 AM
  4. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 01:47 PM