Who would be interested...

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thx B!!!
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  2. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Got 5 delivered. 5 more in its way. Wow, still @ $18 at NutraPlanet.

    I want to make the dosing as easy as possible.

    I eat 2 main meals between 11-12 and 7-8.

    I want to take 3 servings throughout the day with flavored drink. Don't want the hassle of bringing a tub and such. Much easier to carry in liquid container.

    If I mix it with flavored drink and take it at 11:00, 3:00, 7:00, am I not using this to the fullest potential ?

    Advice on Metabolic powder as stand alone only please.

    Also what drink is a no no. Opinions only on how powder reacts with certain type a liquid. Not on nutritional value or taste.

    Also, how long can it be stored in these type of liquids ?

    Water
    Juice
    Diet soda
    Ice coffee
    Hot coffee
    Almond milk


    Thank you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Dose pre workout. And pre meals


    I've used it mixed in crystal light. Almond milk may be better for some tho. The longer it sits and the more you shake it'll dissolve more. Sometimes it can be chalky

    I wouldn't let it sit over a couple hours. But I used to carry it around in gallon jugs all day and it still worked fantastic
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Dose pre workout. And pre meals

    I've used it mixed in crystal light. Almond milk may be better for some tho. The longer it sits and the more you shake it'll dissolve more. Sometimes it can be chalky

    I wouldn't let it sit over a couple hours. But I used to carry it around in gallon jugs all day and it still worked fantastic
    Thanks Zack. But some questions are still left unanswered.

    Will any of these liquid affect the powder negatively and thwart its effectiveness ?

    Water
    Juice
    Diet soda
    Ice coffee
    Hot coffee

    Also, not sure of the point of using it pre workout. Is it for better absorption it to boost workout ?

    I do not use any PWO period. That's just me. I am not looking for this product to do that for me. I am looking for it to waste calories like you said.

    So to get back to my question, am I not using it to its fullest potential if I drink it with liquid 3 times a day and not worry about when I workout or when I eat ? Like your cheat protocol.

    I want to drink a serving at

    11 AM
    3 PM
    7 PM

    And not worry about when I eat or workout. That's what your cheat protocol implies. Am I wasting the powder using it this way and am I losing its effectiveness using it this way ?

    Thx
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Thanks Zack. But some questions are still left unanswered.

    Will any of these liquid affect the powder negatively and thwart its effectiveness ?

    Water
    Juice
    Diet soda
    Ice coffee
    Hot coffee

    Also, not sure of the point of using it pre workout. Is it for better absorption it to boost workout ?

    I do not use any PWO period. That's just me. I am not looking for this product to do that for me. I am looking for it to waste calories like you said.

    So to get back to my question, am I not using it to its fullest potential if I drink it with liquid 3 times a day and not worry about when I workout or when I eat ? Like your cheat protocol.

    I want to drink a serving at

    11 AM
    3 PM
    7 PM

    And not worry about when I eat or workout. That's what your cheat protocol implies. Am I wasting the powder using it this way and am I losing its effectiveness using it this way ?

    Thx
    Putting it in those liquids won't effect the way the Product works

    I mentioned what I did because depending in how much you use will determine the taste tolerance

    I don't think you will need the dose at 3pm.

    When you use it pre workout your shifting metabolism to fatty acid usuage. Especially you. You do a lot of cardio.

    I would start with 11 and 7 and see how you like it. Then move to a 3rd serving at your desired time.

    Thing is the rk will increase hsl and fat burning inbetween still. But if your looking to just waste cals hit it between meals.

    If your looking to drop weight dose those 3x
  6. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thank you for your response Zack !!!

    I have no more question and will start using it tomorrow.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Didn't notice the taste in hot coffee. It did settle on the bottom and I had to get some water to get to the residue. If mixing with liquid, I would always shake the bottle prior to drinking.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  8. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Didn't notice the taste in hot coffee. It did settle on the bottom and I had to get some water to get to the residue. If mixing with liquid, I would always shake the bottle prior to drinking.
    Yea that is the hca not being dissolved and giving it the texture.

    Have you tried it cooked into you meals yet. That's how I like to use it
  9. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Yea that is the hca not being dissolved and giving it the texture.

    Have you tried it cooked into you meals yet. That's how I like to use it
    I am going to kbayne the second dose LOL.
    Put couple scoops in my mouth and chase it with some type of liquid.

    I have meals cooked for this week already so will try cooking with it this weekend.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It did not taste bad at all !!!

    Initial scent was interesting as I swear I smelled something sweet like a cookie. Can't explain the taste other than it did not affect me at all. No strong flavor. Not so gritty.

    The powder was fine, so I had to tap the scoop to get it all in. But hell, it was easy just to dump it in my mouth and chase with liquid.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  11. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Name:  image-1931592930.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  413.3 KB
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  12. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    It did not taste bad at all !!!

    Initial scent was interesting as I swear I smelled something sweet like a cookie. Can't explain the taste other than it did not affect me at all. No strong flavor. Not so gritty.

    The powder was fine, so I had to tap the scoop to get it all in. But hell, it was easy just to dump it in my mouth and chase with liquid.
    Yea unfortunately I can't do that BC I use 2 servings at a time most of the time I end up choking on the powder lol
  13. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Death by ketones lol
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  14. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    97962
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

    I think you have said the longer you use it the better...it builds up? So would it be beneficial to use on a fasting day. I often fast 24-36 hours.
  15. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    I think you have said the longer you use it the better...it builds up? So would it be beneficial to use on a fasting day. I often fast 24-36 hours.
    You can definitely use it on a fasting day. I'd do it pre workout and with meal

    It'll increase fat burning

    The cumulative effect comes from using hca for an extended period of time. After using it for a while, studies show that it took 22 days for weight regain.

    Ill dig up the study. It will be on the recompadrol write up. Just need to find it
  16. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    ffects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.; Kohsuke Hayamizu MS et al.; Current Therapeutic Research.; Volume 64, Issue 8, September-October 2003, Pages 551-567
  17. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
  18. Senior Member
    runnerschick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Power
    174586
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    32.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Depending on goals it can work out from 1 to 3 months worth for a low low price. Quality and cost effective.
    Is it safe for us girls to use? Wouldnt mind giving it a go...
  19. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

    Is it safe for us girls to use? Wouldnt mind giving it a go...
    Yes ma'am
  20. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,333
    Rep Power
    10081872
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    17.51%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I am going to kbayne the second dose LOL.
    Put couple scoops in my mouth and chase it with some type of liquid.

    I have meals cooked for this week already so will try cooking with it this weekend.
    That's how I do it most of the time for my bulk powders . Doing that currently for my Glycergrow. 3 scoops at once chased with water.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  21. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    97962
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

    Would it be beneficial to stack African mango with this?
  22. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Would it be beneficial to stack African mango with this?
    You can. It may not taste bad. But you need a couple grams if I remember correctly.
  23. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    97962
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

    Put it in my eggs this morning. Had a little different taste but was very good.
  24. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Put it in my eggs this morning. Had a little different taste but was very good.
    Let us know how you get on. What are you doing body comp wise?
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  25. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    97962
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

    Let us know how you get on. What are you doing body comp wise?
    I want to lose some fat! ....

    (That's better)
  26. Senior Member
    yosefmax88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    858463
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post

    I want to loss some fat!
    I would like some fat loss to!! Please
  27. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    771942
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Excited to hear results. Preworkout will be how I plan to use it, and a toss and wash a few hours before breakfast. Can't think of any recipes in my current diet for the powder. I really think this will become a staple for those more focused on diet than supplement regiment.

    EBF, for how long does HCA slow gastric emptying?
    Have you used this in hamburger meat?
  28. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Excited to hear results. Preworkout will be how I plan to use it, and a toss and wash a few hours before breakfast. Can't think of any recipes in my current diet for the powder. I really think this will become a staple for those more focused on diet than supplement regiment.

    EBF, for how long does HCA slow gastric emptying?
    Have you used this in hamburger meat?
    It's a couple hours.

    Yes I've used it in burger meat. And I've use it in chili. I've used it in mashed sweet potatoes. I've tried a ton of different options. But I agree that I feel this is more for those focused on diet rather then supplementing.

    Hope everyone enjoys it.
  29. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Old article. Touches on it a bit in rats


    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0523092407.htm
  30. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    771942
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    The gastric emptying worries me for a Carb Backloading diet, as you want the biggest and quickest insulin spike durring the backload. Hence the need for high glycemic carbs.

    However HCA's ability to increase Ketone Production intrigues me as this is the goal of the first half of the backloading diet. Hence only fat and protein for the majority of the day.

    Any reason not to use this in a fasted state? And can you speak on the increased ketone production for us?

    Plenty of IF and Keto guys around here.
  31. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The gastric emptying worries me for a Carb Backloading diet, as you want the biggest and quickest insulin spike durring the backload. Hence the need for high glycemic carbs.

    However HCA's ability to increase Ketone Production intrigues me as this is the goal of the first half of the backloading diet. Hence only fat and protein for the majority of the day.

    Any reason not to use this in a fasted state? And can you speak on the increased ketone production for us?

    Plenty of IF and Keto guys around here.
    Carb back loading will still work. You want the carbs to increase insulin and then drop it really fast which is exactly what hca can do.

    As long as the sugars are lower faster then normal the better it will be for the Recomp/cut.

    However some will argue that it's more about the leptin response rather than insulin since leptin serves to burn fat (in the right setting)

    As far as the ketones. I need to find this flow chart I have that I have

    Essentially what in theory happens is the reduction of malonyl co a causing increase in fat oxidation. Coupled with low insulin levels and lower sugars your in a primes environment for ketone production

    That what I gathered from the research I've done on it. It's still to be determined on a ketostick or whatever testing means you have.

    Using it in a fasted state will work better to free up more fatty acids

    You can see more a little in this below

    [1] Sherwin RS et al.; Journal of Clinical Invest.;1975 55:1382-1390
  32. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Bymp
  33. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,900
    Rep Power
    223696
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    18.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority



    Sent from my GNote 3 using Tapatalk 2
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  34. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Little over 3 weeks and I am finishing up my first container. I am down 6 lbs and look noticeably leaner on my face and overall.

    Diet was not clean but I did not overeat my portions. Meaning I had pizzas, ice cream, hamburgers,...etc without going over my caloric requirement per day. Lifting just 3 times a week with maintenance type training and a lot of softball.

    Can't wait to see results when I go full on with other supps added, cleaner diet and back to intense training. That will happen mid fall.

    I have gotten so used to the taste that I don't think twice about just popping 3 scoops in my mouth and chasing it with water.

    Good stuff EBF. Your products obviously fit me to a tee and I have not been disappointed yet.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  35. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    771942
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    19.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Glad to hear this. Thanks for reviewing.
  36. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thx for your support Fuey bro.

    Great feedback
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  37. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,682
    Rep Power
    1331731
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    97.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Thx for your support Fuey bro.

    Great feedback
    No problem Chris. Still have 9 tubs to play with.

    Testing out higher dose right now.

    2 scoops 4x day
    2 servings spread out.
    1 serving prior to softball or gym.
    1 serving before sleep.

    I feel noticeably drier also. I can tell because my face dry and hands are dry. Very rare during summer. No more wet look from bloat.

    Wait will fall. It's going to be fun. Still have Recompadrol and AAV2 laying around to add to my stack with PH and metabolic powder.

    Not lifting heavy or intense right now. Looking to get my shoulder to completely heal. It's getting there.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  38. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,613
    Rep Power
    3737612
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nasty stack man.

    Miss my aav2 and recompadrol. I am very excited to try MPowder.
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  39. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2417340
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    74.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    No problem Chris. Still have 9 tubs to play with.

    Testing out higher dose right now.

    2 scoops 4x day
    2 servings spread out.
    1 serving prior to softball or gym.
    1 serving before sleep.

    I feel noticeably drier also. I can tell because my face dry and hands are dry. Very rare during summer. No more wet look from bloat.

    Wait will fall. It's going to be fun. Still have Recompadrol and AAV2 laying around to add to my stack with PH and metabolic powder.

    Not lifting heavy or intense right now. Looking to get my shoulder to completely heal. It's getting there.
    Damn dude! Really appreciate that support!!!

    That stack is killer with recompadrol and aav2. Won't need to go over 4 scoops mp unless you really want to fire it up
  40. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,751
    Rep Power
    4082782
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    43.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Good feedback Fu!!!


    My wife and I are enjoying our tubs as well. Works nicely for my free eating days when I step away from diet time to time.

    I've maintained weight last month at least and bf levels have stayed same. My goal has been to maintain as I struggle sticking to a diet this time of year.

    Ill be starting a mini 4-5 week cut next Friday so things should get fun. Ill be adding a serving b4 my am wo.

    Thanks EBF
    Independent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
  3. Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)?
    By apsnutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM
  4. Who would be the last standing?
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  5. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 05:02 PM
Log in
Log in