Who would be interested... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Who would be interested...

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx B!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got 5 delivered. 5 more in its way. Wow, still @ $18 at NutraPlanet.

I want to make the dosing as easy as possible.

I eat 2 main meals between 11-12 and 7-8.

I want to take 3 servings throughout the day with flavored drink. Don't want the hassle of bringing a tub and such. Much easier to carry in liquid container.

If I mix it with flavored drink and take it at 11:00, 3:00, 7:00, am I not using this to the fullest potential ?

Advice on Metabolic powder as stand alone only please.

Also what drink is a no no. Opinions only on how powder reacts with certain type a liquid. Not on nutritional value or taste.

Also, how long can it be stored in these type of liquids ?

Water
    Juice
    Diet soda
    Ice coffee
    Hot coffee
    Almond milk

Thank you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dose pre workout. And pre meals

I've used it mixed in crystal light. Almond milk may be better for some tho. The longer it sits and the more you shake it'll dissolve more. Sometimes it can be chalky

I wouldn't let it sit over a couple hours. But I used to carry it around in gallon jugs all day and it still worked fantastic
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Dose pre workout. And pre meals

I've used it mixed in crystal light. Almond milk may be better for some tho. The longer it sits and the more you shake it'll dissolve more. Sometimes it can be chalky

I wouldn't let it sit over a couple hours. But I used to carry it around in gallon jugs all day and it still worked fantastic
    Thanks Zack. But some questions are still left unanswered.

Will any of these liquid affect the powder negatively and thwart its effectiveness ?

Water
    Juice
    Diet soda
    Ice coffee
    Hot coffee

Also, not sure of the point of using it pre workout. Is it for better absorption it to boost workout ?

I do not use any PWO period. That's just me. I am not looking for this product to do that for me. I am looking for it to waste calories like you said.

So to get back to my question, am I not using it to its fullest potential if I drink it with liquid 3 times a day and not worry about when I workout or when I eat ? Like your cheat protocol.

I want to drink a serving at

11 AM
    3 PM
    7 PM

And not worry about when I eat or workout. That's what your cheat protocol implies. Am I wasting the powder using it this way and am I losing its effectiveness using it this way ?

Thx
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Thanks Zack. But some questions are still left unanswered.

Will any of these liquid affect the powder negatively and thwart its effectiveness ?

Water
    Juice
    Diet soda
    Ice coffee
    Hot coffee

Also, not sure of the point of using it pre workout. Is it for better absorption it to boost workout ?

I do not use any PWO period. That's just me. I am not looking for this product to do that for me. I am looking for it to waste calories like you said.

So to get back to my question, am I not using it to its fullest potential if I drink it with liquid 3 times a day and not worry about when I workout or when I eat ? Like your cheat protocol.

I want to drink a serving at

11 AM
    3 PM
    7 PM

And not worry about when I eat or workout. That's what your cheat protocol implies. Am I wasting the powder using it this way and am I losing its effectiveness using it this way ?

Thx
    Putting it in those liquids won't effect the way the Product works

I mentioned what I did because depending in how much you use will determine the taste tolerance

I don't think you will need the dose at 3pm.

When you use it pre workout your shifting metabolism to fatty acid usuage. Especially you. You do a lot of cardio.

I would start with 11 and 7 and see how you like it. Then move to a 3rd serving at your desired time.

Thing is the rk will increase hsl and fat burning inbetween still. But if your looking to just waste cals hit it between meals.

If your looking to drop weight dose those 3x

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Thank you for your response Zack !!!

I have no more question and will start using it tomorrow.
    I started a new log at:
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Didn't notice the taste in hot coffee. It did settle on the bottom and I had to get some water to get to the residue. If mixing with liquid, I would always shake the bottle prior to drinking.
    I started a new log at:
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations

Didn't notice the taste in hot coffee. It did settle on the bottom and I had to get some water to get to the residue. If mixing with liquid, I would always shake the bottle prior to drinking.
    Yea that is the hca not being dissolved and giving it the texture.

Have you tried it cooked into you meals yet. That's how I like to use it

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Yea that is the hca not being dissolved and giving it the texture.

Have you tried it cooked into you meals yet. That's how I like to use it
    I am going to kbayne the second dose LOL.
    Put couple scoops in my mouth and chase it with some type of liquid.

I have meals cooked for this week already so will try cooking with it this weekend.
    I started a new log at:
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

It did not taste bad at all !!!

Initial scent was interesting as I swear I smelled something sweet like a cookie. Can't explain the taste other than it did not affect me at all. No strong flavor. Not so gritty.

The powder was fine, so I had to tap the scoop to get it all in. But hell, it was easy just to dump it in my mouth and chase with liquid.
    I started a new log at:
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Name:  image-1931592930.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  413.3 KB
    I started a new log at:
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations

It did not taste bad at all !!!

Initial scent was interesting as I swear I smelled something sweet like a cookie. Can't explain the taste other than it did not affect me at all. No strong flavor. Not so gritty.

The powder was fine, so I had to tap the scoop to get it all in. But hell, it was easy just to dump it in my mouth and chase with liquid.
    Yea unfortunately I can't do that BC I use 2 servings at a time most of the time I end up choking on the powder lol

13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Death by ketones lol
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think you have said the longer you use it the better...it builds up? So would it be beneficial to use on a fasting day. I often fast 24-36 hours.
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    I think you have said the longer you use it the better...it builds up? So would it be beneficial to use on a fasting day. I often fast 24-36 hours.
    You can definitely use it on a fasting day. I'd do it pre workout and with meal

It'll increase fat burning

The cumulative effect comes from using hca for an extended period of time. After using it for a while, studies show that it took 22 days for weight regain.

Ill dig up the study. It will be on the recompadrol write up. Just need to find it

16. Enhanced Body Formulations

ffects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.; Kohsuke Hayamizu MS et al.; Current Therapeutic Research.; Volume 64, Issue 8, September-October 2003, Pages 551-567

17. Enhanced Body Formulations

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

Depending on goals it can work out from 1 to 3 months worth for a low low price. Quality and cost effective.
    Is it safe for us girls to use? Wouldnt mind giving it a go...
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

Is it safe for us girls to use? Wouldnt mind giving it a go...
    Yes ma'am

20. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am going to kbayne the second dose LOL.
    Put couple scoops in my mouth and chase it with some type of liquid.

I have meals cooked for this week already so will try cooking with it this weekend.
    That's how I do it most of the time for my bulk powders . Doing that currently for my Glycergrow. 3 scoops at once chased with water.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Would it be beneficial to stack African mango with this?
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations

Would it be beneficial to stack African mango with this?
    You can. It may not taste bad. But you need a couple grams if I remember correctly.

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Put it in my eggs this morning. Had a little different taste but was very good.
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Put it in my eggs this morning. Had a little different taste but was very good.
    Let us know how you get on. What are you doing body comp wise?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Let us know how you get on. What are you doing body comp wise?
    I want to lose some fat! ....

(That's better)
  26. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I want to loss some fat!
    I would like some fat loss to!! Please
  27. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excited to hear results. Preworkout will be how I plan to use it, and a toss and wash a few hours before breakfast. Can't think of any recipes in my current diet for the powder. I really think this will become a staple for those more focused on diet than supplement regiment.

EBF, for how long does HCA slow gastric emptying?
    Have you used this in hamburger meat?
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Excited to hear results. Preworkout will be how I plan to use it, and a toss and wash a few hours before breakfast. Can't think of any recipes in my current diet for the powder. I really think this will become a staple for those more focused on diet than supplement regiment.

EBF, for how long does HCA slow gastric emptying?
    Have you used this in hamburger meat?
    It's a couple hours.

Yes I've used it in burger meat. And I've use it in chili. I've used it in mashed sweet potatoes. I've tried a ton of different options. But I agree that I feel this is more for those focused on diet rather then supplementing.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

29. Enhanced Body Formulations

Old article. Touches on it a bit in rats

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0523092407.htm

30. Advanced Member

The gastric emptying worries me for a Carb Backloading diet, as you want the biggest and quickest insulin spike durring the backload. Hence the need for high glycemic carbs.

However HCA's ability to increase Ketone Production intrigues me as this is the goal of the first half of the backloading diet. Hence only fat and protein for the majority of the day.

Any reason not to use this in a fasted state? And can you speak on the increased ketone production for us?

Plenty of IF and Keto guys around here.
    Get Your Lean On
  31. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The gastric emptying worries me for a Carb Backloading diet, as you want the biggest and quickest insulin spike durring the backload. Hence the need for high glycemic carbs.

However HCA's ability to increase Ketone Production intrigues me as this is the goal of the first half of the backloading diet. Hence only fat and protein for the majority of the day.

Any reason not to use this in a fasted state? And can you speak on the increased ketone production for us?

Plenty of IF and Keto guys around here.
    Carb back loading will still work. You want the carbs to increase insulin and then drop it really fast which is exactly what hca can do.

As long as the sugars are lower faster then normal the better it will be for the Recomp/cut.

However some will argue that it's more about the leptin response rather than insulin since leptin serves to burn fat (in the right setting)

As far as the ketones. I need to find this flow chart I have that I have

Essentially what in theory happens is the reduction of malonyl co a causing increase in fat oxidation. Coupled with low insulin levels and lower sugars your in a primes environment for ketone production

That what I gathered from the research I've done on it. It's still to be determined on a ketostick or whatever testing means you have.

Using it in a fasted state will work better to free up more fatty acids

You can see more a little in this below

[1] Sherwin RS et al.; Journal of Clinical Invest.;1975 55:1382-1390

32. Enhanced Body Formulations

Bymp

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sent from my GNote 3 using Tapatalk 2
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Little over 3 weeks and I am finishing up my first container. I am down 6 lbs and look noticeably leaner on my face and overall.

Diet was not clean but I did not overeat my portions. Meaning I had pizzas, ice cream, hamburgers,...etc without going over my caloric requirement per day. Lifting just 3 times a week with maintenance type training and a lot of softball.

Can't wait to see results when I go full on with other supps added, cleaner diet and back to intense training. That will happen mid fall.

I have gotten so used to the taste that I don't think twice about just popping 3 scoops in my mouth and chasing it with water.

Good stuff EBF. Your products obviously fit me to a tee and I have not been disappointed yet.
    I started a new log at:
  35. Advanced Member

Glad to hear this. Thanks for reviewing.
    Get Your Lean On
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Thx for your support Fuey bro.

Great feedback
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Thx for your support Fuey bro.

Great feedback
    No problem Chris. Still have 9 tubs to play with.

Testing out higher dose right now.

2 scoops 4x day
    2 servings spread out.
    1 serving prior to softball or gym.
    1 serving before sleep.

I feel noticeably drier also. I can tell because my face dry and hands are dry. Very rare during summer. No more wet look from bloat.

Wait will fall. It's going to be fun. Still have Recompadrol and AAV2 laying around to add to my stack with PH and metabolic powder.

Not lifting heavy or intense right now. Looking to get my shoulder to completely heal. It's getting there.
    I started a new log at:
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Nasty stack man.

Miss my aav2 and recompadrol. I am very excited to try MPowder.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations

No problem Chris. Still have 9 tubs to play with.

Testing out higher dose right now.

2 scoops 4x day
    2 servings spread out.
    1 serving prior to softball or gym.
    1 serving before sleep.

I feel noticeably drier also. I can tell because my face dry and hands are dry. Very rare during summer. No more wet look from bloat.

Wait will fall. It's going to be fun. Still have Recompadrol and AAV2 laying around to add to my stack with PH and metabolic powder.

Not lifting heavy or intense right now. Looking to get my shoulder to completely heal. It's getting there.
    Damn dude! Really appreciate that support!!!

That stack is killer with recompadrol and aav2. Won't need to go over 4 scoops mp unless you really want to fire it up

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good feedback Fu!!!

My wife and I are enjoying our tubs as well. Works nicely for my free eating days when I step away from diet time to time.

I've maintained weight last month at least and bf levels have stayed same. My goal has been to maintain as I struggle sticking to a diet this time of year.

Ill be starting a mini 4-5 week cut next Friday so things should get fun. Ill be adding a serving b4 my am wo.

Thanks EBF
    Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
  2. Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:23 AM
  3. Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)?
    By apsnutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:17 AM
  4. Who would be the last standing?
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:02 PM