Who would be interested...

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Dude this sounds awesome. Metabolic powder, Recompadrol, and AAV2 would be extremely potent.
    We are the future of lean

We are the only company who understands life happens and sometimes it's hard to control your appetite

But with the right supplementation it'll be no problems

2. i am interested
    •   

3. in on this forsure.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

4. Will approve quote tomorrow

Next on list is labels

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    We are the future of lean

We are the only company who understands life happens and sometimes it's hard to control your appetite

But with the right supplementation it'll be no problems
    Sounds like this is right up my alley!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. Color me interested.

7. If I buy anything in the next 3 months. It would be this. Hopefully it will be out soon. Before summer maybe ?

Will send paypal. Just throw some in HDPE bottle. No need to induction seal or label if it comes from you directly.

I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    If I buy anything in the next 3 months. It would be this. Hopefully it will be out soon. Before summer maybe ?

Will send paypal. Just throw some in HDPE bottle. No need to induction seal or label if it comes from you directly.

I'd be willing to do that too. The sooner the better for me with the sound of this!

9. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post

I'd be willing to do that too. The sooner the better for me with the sound of this!
    Sick avatar bro !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

10. First truly innovative supp idea I've seen in a while - been wondering when this kind of thing would work it's way into the industry.

Any reason you do a 25-day supply? Just personal preference, but I wouldn't mind paying a few more dollars to make it a full month supply. Unless you're thinking taking a couple of days off it per week?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. In for ingrediant profile.

How would you expect this to mix in powdered drinks? Let's say Alphamine or a pre-workout of choice, for example.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    First truly innovative supp idea I've seen in a while - been wondering when this kind of thing would work it's way into the industry.

Any reason you do a 25-day supply? Just personal preference, but I wouldn't mind paying a few more dollars to make it a full month supply. Unless you're thinking taking a couple of days off it per week?
    Curious on the thought process here as well^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    If I buy anything in the next 3 months. It would be this. Hopefully it will be out soon. Before summer maybe ?

I can try and get more betas done and send it out

Depends on turn around from the company

Ill try and get it out fast!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    First truly innovative supp idea I've seen in a while - been wondering when this kind of thing would work it's way into the industry.

Keep price point down specifically

And it depends in how much you eat. At 3.75g per day it last 30 days at max dose it'll last 25 (5g)

Some may choose to use on cheats only some may choose to mix 2 scoops pre workout

15. It'll be a bit chalky and won't mix well but anything flavored will mask it since its not a very heavy flavor

Guys the ingredients (2) are already on the market.

Just trying to apply new application works extremely well

Some bullet points

Study's for one ingredient shows increase in hsl and it was used for high fat diets

Other ingredient slows gastric emptying can act as a chelator or heavy metals and block carbs/fat

16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It'll be a bit chalky and won't mix well but anything flavored will mask it since its not a very heavy flavor

Guys the ingredients (2) are already on the market.

Just trying to apply new application works extremely well

Some bullet points

Study's for one ingredient shows increase in hsl and it was used for high fat diets

Other ingredient slows gastric emptying can act as a chelator or heavy metals and block carbs/fat
    I am drooling.......and not ashamed to admit it.
    I started a new log at:

17. sounds good and yes

18. i will buy send email as soon as you get it in

19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Keep price point down specifically

And it depends in how much you eat. At 3.75g per day it last 30 days at max dose it'll last 25 (5g)

Some may choose to use on cheats only some may choose to mix 2 scoops pre workout
    Appreciate the answers. I'd definitely be in for a couple of containers.

***NOW @ NP***

20. Itchy feet for ingredients
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  21. Talking

i would love to try this i can't seem to shed the belly fat i have and this seems like it would help i will also give you feed back as well to show my improvement

22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Itchy feet for ingredients
    HCA+? Hmmm....

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    HCA+? Hmmm....
    Think... Very basic. Studies done with 500mg pre high fat meal

Te give away. Was on dr oz

24. raspberry ketone?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

25. white kidney bean!
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site

26. The chelation makes me want to say EDTA, but I doubt that. WKB is definitely a good candidate.

***NOW @ NP***

27. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Think... Very basic. Studies done with 500mg pre high fat meal

Te give away. Was on dr oz
    Green Coffee Bean? Capsaicin?

28. Garcinia Cambogia
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

29. Take my money before I have to do something responsible with it......

I started a new log at:

30. if it works i'm in
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Who would be interested in the next bad ass compound?
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
  3. Who would be interested in a bulk N-carbamylglutamate (NCG)?
    By apsnutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM
  4. Who would be the last standing?
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  5. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 05:02 PM