Come get some FREE SAMPLES of POWERMAX!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    Got the product, thanks, will use it tomorrow and Thursday. Will post a review by the weekend.
    Get ready for the pump!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Get ready for the pump!
    Looking foward to it, that part seems to really stand out.
    •   
       


  3. Curious, are most people using the whole packet or splitting it up. I am pretty stim tolerant, so I was thinking of trying the whole packet.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    Curious, are most people using the whole packet or splitting it up. I am pretty stim tolerant, so I was thinking of trying the whole packet.
    I Split it up. Too Stimpy sensitive to use full packet. Plus don't wanna have to leave the gym early due to stim-puke feeling lol

  5. Stim*
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    Curious, are most people using the whole packet or splitting it up. I am pretty stim tolerant, so I was thinking of trying the whole packet.
    i use half at work in the am to get me going and then the rest about an hour before i workout..i can't even explain the pumps..makes my scrawny ass look good next to the gym rats

    don't think doing the whole packet would be bad though..feel perfect with half but the whole thing would just be beast mode

  7. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    i use half at work in the am to get me going and then the rest about an hour before i workout..i can't even explain the pumps..makes my scrawny ass look good next to the gym rats

    don't think doing the whole packet would be bad though..feel perfect with half but the whole thing would just be beast mode
    Straight beast mode lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    Curious, are most people using the whole packet or splitting it up. I am pretty stim tolerant, so I was thinking of trying the whole packet.
    Looking for more feedback on this. Taking in a couple hours. Thinking about using the entire pack unless that is completely unheard of .

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post
    Looking for more feedback on this. Taking in a couple hours. Thinking about using the entire pack unless that is completely unheard of .
    just commented on that...don't think it would be too crazy if ur not new to pre workouts

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post

    Looking for more feedback on this. Taking in a couple hours. Thinking about using the entire pack unless that is completely unheard of .
    Whichever you choose keep the fluids up. Diuretic effect is seen but not overwhelming

  11. about to take a whole packet right now lol ...got me curious now

  12. I took 2 1/2 servings the other day was fine with that spaced it out over the course of the day though
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  13. Nutraplanet sent me a few packets of C4, I took both servings(the whole packet) on those and had no problems(was not the impressed with that product though). Can you tell me how much caffiene there is in each serving of Powermax? You can just give me a ballpark figure if you don't want to give the exact amount.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    about to take a whole packet right now lol ...got me curious now
    Let me know how it goes.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    about to take a whole packet right now lol ...got me curious now
    in for 4 hr gym session haha
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  16. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    just commented on that...don't think it would be too crazy if ur not new to pre workouts
    I'm taking a scoop of alphamine and a scoop of enhanced right now , so I'm curious to see how this compares . Two servings it is then! Back day and HIIT cardio. I usually add CM and BA as well. Have to look over the profile of this tho.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post

    I'm taking a scoop of alphamine and a scoop of enhanced right now , so I'm curious to see how this compares . Two servings it is then! Back day and HIIT cardio. I usually add CM and BA as well. Have to look over the profile of this tho.
    :faints in awe of amount of stims taken:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post
    I'm taking a scoop of alphamine and a scoop of enhanced right now , so I'm curious to see how this compares . Two servings it is then! Back day and HIIT cardio. I usually add CM and BA as well. Have to look over the profile of this tho.
    chest day..but ill prob end up doing arms because i get soooo addicted to the pumps from powermax..should be interesting

  19. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    in for 4 hr gym session haha
    i WISHHHH i had that much time to workout...id so do it...an hour and a half is usually all the time i have and im so pissed when i have to leave.

  20. It's kinda hard for me to make it even that long I run through my workout like a mad man sometimes looking for more to do, I have a infant at home though so it's hard to be gone that long too.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  21. Def. go with the whole packet or 2 scoops IMO. I would say that about 75% of users are going to enjoy it most at 2 scoops, however your more stim sensitive poeple are going to enjoy 1 scoop.

    Its a very clean and smooth product, even with 3 scoops you most likley wont get any jitters or uneasyness. There is about a good cup of coffee's worth of caffeine per scoop, prob low to mid 100s.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Marsh1116 View Post
    I'm taking a scoop of alphamine and a scoop of enhanced right now , so I'm curious to see how this compares . Two servings it is then! Back day and HIIT cardio. I usually add CM and BA as well. Have to look over the profile of this tho.
    I use 2 scoops enhanced and a scoop hemavol to try to replicate the experience I had on Powermax. Still not the same
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post

    I use 2 scoops enhanced and a scoop hemavol to try to replicate the experience I had on Powermax. Still not the same
    Not sure about the Amt of Agmatine in the hemavol but that has to be about 1500 mg I'm guessing. I ve never taken more than 500 mg immediately before my workout. I do use bulk AG as well tho.

    Taste is very pleasant with powermax. Two scoops in about 12 oz of water

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Def. go with the whole packet or 2 scoops IMO. I would say that about 75% of users are going to enjoy it most at 2 scoops, however your more stim sensitive poeple are going to enjoy 1 scoop.

    Its a very clean and smooth product, even with 3 scoops you most likley wont get any jitters or uneasyness. There is about a good cup of coffee's worth of caffeine per scoop, prob low to mid 100s.

    Thanks, thats what I needed to know.

  25. so many good reviews

  26. If you are still sending the samples I would love to try this product!

  27. Wow looks like all those samples sent out last week are receiving some praise from new users. It's very good to hear, considering how good the formula is and how many have reviewed PowerMax. This is what we like to see, free samples allowing people to try what we think is the TIts..haha

    Thanks to everyone,

    Dr. Veritas
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Wow looks like all those samples sent out last week are receiving some praise from new users. It's very good to hear, considering how good the formula is and how many have reviewed PowerMax. This is what we like to see, free samples allowing people to try what we think is the TIts..haha

    Thanks to everyone,

    Dr. Veritas
    No...thank you!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    No...thank you!
    so i took a full packet last night...i was doing light weight high reps on my bi's and my pump had my arms bigger than the guy curling 65's lol...just do it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    so i took a full packet last night...i was doing light weight high reps on my bi's and my pump had my arms bigger than the guy curling 65's lol...just do it
    Its addictive
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE DEXAPRINE ITT!!! Come get some!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:56 AM
  2. Anabolic Inniovations presale of Maniac and some free samples
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:11 PM
  3. Free Sample of DRIVEN from MRM
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:20 PM
  4. Come get some of this!
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 01:10 AM
Log in
Log in