View Poll Results: Which Flavor Do YOU Want???

Voters
31. This poll is closed
  • Apple Pie

5 16.13%
  • Peach Cobbler

7 22.58%
  • Strawberry Cheescake

19 61.29%

AM EXCLUSIVE!! HELP Purus Decide on the NEW D-Pol Flavor!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. I totally vote Strawberry Cheesecake.... that would taste sooooo goooood!

2. Strawberry Cheesecake

3. Strawberry Kiwi
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   

4. I voted peach cobbler. The custard creme was a great choice because it mixes well with any pre workout flavor of your choice and tastes great, plus some extra super pump that you will have to try for yourself with condense. Really gave a new spin to daa for me.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

5. Rim and coke. Try it ...lol.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Rim and coke. Try it ...lol.
    "RIM" and coke??? Lmao...I bet my wife would love this and it would be enjoyable for me too!!! Hahahaha...sorry!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I'd say apple pie is goin to win, well that's what they are going to sell. Cheese cake is ping to be everyone's vote but apple flavors are the new fruit punch's of supplement companies.
    When I discussed it with everyone at Purus all the flavors were done and that this would go a long way to making our final decision for us if it was a clear winner and then the samples given out were highly rated. If apple gets last place I don't see why we'd release it
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

When I discussed it with everyone at Purus all the flavors were done and that this would go a long way to making our final decision for us if it was a clear winner and then the samples given out were highly rated. If apple gets last place I don't see why we'd release it
    They all sound great though!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    they all sound good, but cheesecake of any kind has my heart, Grambo. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

It was my ploy to get them to change their mind. Only makes sense apple condense and apple dpol

11. yes! strawberry cheesecake
    1200 pound club

12. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post

"RIM" and coke??? Lmao...I bet my wife would love this and it would be enjoyable for me too!!! Hahahaha...sorry!!
    Lmao ...sent from Android phone...

13. You Johnny-Come-Latelys only voted for cheesecake once you saw the lead! Apple all the way!
    BOARD TYRANT

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You Johnny-Come-Latelys only voted for cheesecake once you saw the lead! Apple all the way!
    I was the first to vote for it, cause it sounds amazing

15. Strawberry Cheescake - my pic... Yum!

16. How about:

Double Patent Infringement Flavor?

Or maybe :

Triple Damages Flavor?

17. Quote Originally Posted by TruthSpeaker View Post
    How about:

Or maybe :

Triple Damages Flavor?
    I think triple damages flavor would be terrible.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

18. I'll be putting everyone's name that voted Cheescake in a randomizer and choosing 6 to get samples. Possible several to try different ways!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

19. Nice. I wonder if it will work even Better if I sprinkle strawberry cheesecake flavored D-Pol on my strawberry cheesecake...gonna give that a try
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

20. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'll be putting everyone's name that voted Cheescake in a randomizer and choosing 6 to get samples. Possible several to try different ways!
    So 5 people in the randomizer and then 1 for me?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nice. I wonder if it will work even Better if I sprinkle strawberry cheesecake flavored D-Pol on my strawberry cheesecake...gonna give that a try
    Only in Bulk mode, could be too anabolic lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Here are the lucky winners of the samples!!

Send me your addresses ASAP I want to get this out on Monday!

1. Mainevant
    2. cumminslifter
    3. FL3X magnum
    4. Mnowak1228
    5. Kingjake
    6. Koi214

When you receive it post in this thread confirming and then try it and throw up a review on the taste/palatability etc. We want to make sure you guys are satisfied with it before releasing to everyone!

I put everyone's name into the Randomizer (Randomizer.org) so no favorites on my part and just randomness. Send complaints to them
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

23. Congrats guys! I tried a sample of the custard for the first time earlier. Was awesome! Gotta finish these pills before I put some in my stock though.

24. Awesome guys! Enjoy!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Here are the lucky winners of the samples!!

[*]Mainevant[*]cumminslifter[*]FL3X magnum[*]Mnowak1228[*]Kingjake[*]Koi214

When you receive it post in this thread confirming and then try it and throw up a review on the taste/palatability etc. We want to make sure you guys are satisfied with it before releasing to everyone!

I put everyone's name into the Randomizer (Randomizer.org) so no favorites on my part and just randomness. Send complaints to them
    Gay.

26. Not your day Jim sorry about that
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

PM on the way!!! Thank you and review will be posted!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

28. Enjoy guys!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post

Grats guys!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

30. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'll be putting everyone's name that voted Cheescake in a randomizer and choosing 6 to get samples. Possible several to try different ways!
    awesome, would be a privilege to try something brand new
    1200 pound club

31. Christ I came here to see how the voting was going and people were picked to try the brand new flavor already! lol I'm just excited to receive the one for putting an app in to become a rep. Grambo are we getting the caps or the new powder?
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

32. There was a contest here??
    Thanks

33. Quote Originally Posted by TruthSpeaker View Post
    How about:

Or maybe :

Triple Damages Flavor?
    What was this about?

34. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Christ I came here to see how the voting was going and people were picked to try the brand new flavor already! lol I'm just excited to receive the one for putting an app in to become a rep. Grambo are we getting the caps or the new powder?
    Powder bro Lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

35. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Christ I came here to see how the voting was going and people were picked to try the brand new flavor already! lol I'm just excited to receive the one for putting an app in to become a rep. Grambo are we getting the caps or the new powder?
    Strawberry cheesecake flavored tablets bro?

36. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Strawberry cheesecake flavored tablets bro?
    He was referring to the guys who got dpol for submitting an application in the rep thread. I think......

37. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

He was referring to the guys who got dpol for submitting an application in the rep thread. I think......
    Hmm, strong possibility.....

38. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Ahh most likely powder
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

39. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    You'll be getting the powder since it is the newest version and we want to get the word out on it more. It's tasty!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

40. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    There was a contest here??
    Thanks
    LOL No one read the full original post?

Hey makes it even more of a surprise. I believe the samples should be several servings to play with.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. help me decide on a new tattoo
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:15 PM
  2. Help me decide on a new PH cycle
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 04:50 AM
  3. Replies: 20