AM EXCLUSIVE!! HELP Purus Decide on the NEW D-Pol Flavor!

Which Flavor Do YOU Want???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
yes! strawberry cheesecake

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Johnny-Come-Latelys only voted for cheesecake once you saw the lead! Apple all the way!

TruthSpeaker

Awards
How about:

Double Patent Infringement Flavor?

Or maybe :

Triple Damages Flavor?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I wonder if it will work even Better if I sprinkle strawberry cheesecake flavored D-Pol on my strawberry cheesecake...gonna give that a try

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be putting everyone's name that voted Cheescake in a randomizer and choosing 6 to get samples. Possible several to try different ways!
So 5 people in the randomizer and then 1 for me?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are the lucky winners of the samples!!

Send me your addresses ASAP I want to get this out on Monday!

1. Mainevant
  2. cumminslifter
  3. FL3X magnum
  4. Mnowak1228
  5. Kingjake
  6. Koi214
When you receive it post in this thread confirming and then try it and throw up a review on the taste/palatability etc. We want to make sure you guys are satisfied with it before releasing to everyone!

I put everyone's name into the Randomizer (Randomizer.org) so no favorites on my part and just randomness. Send complaints to them :D

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! I tried a sample of the custard for the first time earlier. Was awesome! Gotta finish these pills before I put some in my stock though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Awesome guys! Enjoy!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[*]Mainevant
[*]cumminslifter
[*]FL3X magnum
[*]Mnowak1228
[*]Kingjake
[*]Koi214

When you receive it post in this thread confirming and then try it and throw up a review on the taste/palatability etc. We want to make sure you guys are satisfied with it before releasing to everyone!

I put everyone's name into the Randomizer (Randomizer.org) so no favorites on my part and just randomness. Send complaints to them :D
Gay.

mnowak1228

Awards

[*]Mainevant
[*]cumminslifter
[*]FL3X magnum
[*]Mnowak1228
[*]Kingjake
[*]Koi214

PM on the way!!! Thank you and review will be posted!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy guys!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

[*]Mainevant
[*]cumminslifter
[*]FL3X magnum
[*]Mnowak1228
[*]Kingjake
[*]Koi214

Grats guys!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I'll be putting everyone's name that voted Cheescake in a randomizer and choosing 6 to get samples. Possible several to try different ways!
awesome, would be a privilege to try something brand new

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christ I came here to see how the voting was going and people were picked to try the brand new flavor already! lol I'm just excited to receive the one for putting an app in to become a rep. Grambo are we getting the caps or the new powder?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a contest here??

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Christ I came here to see how the voting was going and people were picked to try the brand new flavor already! lol I'm just excited to receive the one for putting an app in to become a rep. Grambo are we getting the caps or the new powder?
Powder bro Lmao

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry cheesecake flavored tablets bro?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
He was referring to the guys who got dpol for submitting an application in the rep thread. I think......
Ahh most likely powder

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be getting the powder since it is the newest version and we want to get the word out on it more. It's tasty!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was referring to the guys who got dpol for submitting an application in the rep thread. I think......
You'll be getting the powder since it is the newest version and we want to get the word out on it more. It's tasty!
Yes that is what I meant lol.

Nice! Very excited that is the new powder!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. Mainevant
  2. cumminslifter
  3. FL3X magnum
  4. Mnowak1228
  5. Kingjake
  6. Koi214

Bump

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BUMP!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards

1. Mainevant
  2. cumminslifter
  3. FL3X magnum
  4. Mnowak1228
  5. Kingjake
  6. Koi214

:D
Great! Thank you very much :)
Address send :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
2 more guys!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nobody reads things anymore lol flavor was picked brother! That was not an option but it does sound delish

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Nobody reads things anymore lol flavor was picked brother! That was not an option but it does sound delish
Yeah.. I will have to admit that Vanilla mixed with ornages is also a good combo...
Same thing goes with apples and cinnamon :p