Lecheek Nutrition Stacker Giveaway

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Stackers would be a cool addition... They sent me this shaker instead...Ohhhh well it was the thought that counts. Thanks guys

    Name:  image-3410385455.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  430.5 KB

  2. Registered User
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Iowa City
    Posts
    2,097
    Rep Power
    1434739

    I got the shaker also but really needed a new one so good deal! Thanks Lecheek!
    Product Specialist at Performax Labs
    Check us out at Facebook.com/Pmaxlabs
    Alpha is here! Contact me for more info on our powerful Test Booster AlphaMax!
  3. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76672

    This was for the new stackers, wasn't it????
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,820
    Rep Power
    353369

    When should we receive it?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Stackers would be a cool addition... They sent me this shaker instead...Ohhhh well it was the thought that counts. Thanks guys

    Name:  image-3410385455.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  430.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I got the shaker also but really needed a new one so good deal! Thanks Lecheek!
    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    This was for the new stackers, wasn't it????
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    When should we receive it?

    We may have had a minor mixup and the email might have been misread in house at the wharehouse.
    WE ARE VERY SORRY AS ALWAYS but you know Lecheek is good on their word
    We have a few new products coming out and I would take a guess that some if not all of you will log for us in the near future.
    If it is ok with all of you we would like to just send the STACKERS out with your next log opp.

    Yes/No ?
  6. Registered User
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    307411

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    We may have had a minor mixup and the email might have been misread in house at the wharehouse.
    WE ARE VERY SORRY AS ALWAYS but you know Lecheek is good on their word
    We have a few new products coming out and I would take a guess that some if not all of you will log for us in the near future.
    If it is ok with all of you we would like to just send the STACKERS out with your next log opp.

    Yes/No ?
    Just letting you know im Lecheek's biggest aussie fan. No one else had OxyECA here and i ordered 100 from Nutraplanet. (literally)

    Have also ran
    2 x runs of hyper t2
    2x runs of Mass HGH + AD3.

    Congratulations on some damn epic products. One of the best brands I've honestly ever used.

    A.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  7. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76672

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    We may have had a minor mixup and the email might have been misread in house at the wharehouse.
    WE ARE VERY SORRY AS ALWAYS but you know Lecheek is good on their word
    We have a few new products coming out and I would take a guess that some if not all of you will log for us in the near future.
    If it is ok with all of you we would like to just send the STACKERS out with your next log opp.

    Yes/No ?
    Is this an open invite to run a log for you? :-P
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Is this an open invite to run a log for you? :-P

    Well we do have an AD-3 log opp up.We will also be doing some for our new product(s) that will be coming out soon.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Just letting you know im Lecheek's biggest aussie fan. No one else had OxyECA here and i ordered 100 from Nutraplanet. (literally)

    Have also ran
    2 x runs of hyper t2
    2x runs of Mass HGH + AD3.

    Congratulations on some damn epic products. One of the best brands I've honestly ever used.

    A.
    Thank you for your support!!
    We have some new products in teh works im sure you will like as well.
  10. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    We have some new products in teh works im sure you will like as well.
    do tell....
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76672

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Well we do have an AD-3 log opp up.We will also be doing some for our new product(s) that will be coming out soon.
    Definitely interested in some of the new products. So if/when we get chosen to log the stacker from this promo will be sent with it, correct? Thank you again btw!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  12. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209768

    Got my shaker yesterday thanks, I'm not much if a logger but I would be nice to hear about the 19-nor u posted about awhile back :-)
  13. Registered User
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Iowa City
    Posts
    2,097
    Rep Power
    1434739

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    We may have had a minor mixup and the email might have been misread in house at the wharehouse.
    WE ARE VERY SORRY AS ALWAYS but you know Lecheek is good on their word
    We have a few new products coming out and I would take a guess that some if not all of you will log for us in the near future.
    If it is ok with all of you we would like to just send the STACKERS out with your next log opp.

    Yes/No ?
    Not a problem at all Marms! I am actually pretty happy with the shaker, needed a new one! I'll keep an eye out for the new products and thanks again for the shaker.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Definitely interested in some of the new products. So if/when we get chosen to log the stacker from this promo will be sent with it, correct? Thank you again btw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Got my shaker yesterday thanks, I'm not much if a logger but I would be nice to hear about the 19-nor u posted about awhile back :-)

    Yes as long as everyone is ok with that.

    I do not think the Nor will happen anytime soon.
  15. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Im kinda wrapped up with logs and stuff for the next while. I will keep the invite for a rainy day, ill make sure it something that will go well with the stacker.

    Thanks guys.
  16. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,820
    Rep Power
    353369

    Fair enough
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  17. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209768

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Yes as long as everyone is ok with that.

    I do not think the Nor will happen anytime soon.
    Bummer I'm still down for some more LeCheek all that iv tried never let me asking for more
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Bummer I'm still down for some more LeCheek all that iv tried never let me asking for more
    Check out our company page I just posted 2 new products coming soon !
  19. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    76672

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Check out our company page I just posted 2 new products coming soon !
    Would love to run a log for PX3 or Joint Armor!! Actually JA would be great to run while I run my PH cycle!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  20. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    1439188

    When's that PUMP X3 releasing?
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    When's that PUMP X3 releasing?

    Next few weeks
  22. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Thanks man. I was going to wait to pick something to log but damn these things are cool I am happy and well worth the wait!

    I am still wanting to log something.... But I think I will wait till the next few product get released.
  23. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Name:  image-2454388866.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  494.7 KB
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,318
    Rep Power
    2848062

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks man. I was going to wait to pick something to log but damn these things are cool I am happy and well worth the wait!

    I am still wanting to log something.... But I think I will wait till the next few product get released.
    No worries about future logs we will have some soon. We just wanted to get these out to our Lecheek faithfull that's all.
  25. Registered User
    Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    1439188

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    No worries about future logs we will have some soon. We just wanted to get these out to our Lecheek faithfull that's all.
    Very awesome.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition Shaker cup giveaway.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. lecheek nutrition-samples
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:13 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition at the Arnold
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:23 AM
  5. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in