Lecheek Nutrition Stacker Giveaway

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I don't even know what a stacker is and don't get to start my lecheek stuff for another week :-(. But I did LOVE my sample of speed x3 :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html
I have plenty of videos on mass hgh YouTube.com/djbombsquad
This is a review I did for OxyEca Black and hypert2. Started my year off with a bang! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211936-oxyeca-black-45-a.html
Here is my review of AD3 never got to leave final thoughts. Ended up injuring my shoulder again, but since then Ive used OxyEca Black, and am now using SpeedX3 and both products ROCK!! Lecheek is def kickin a**!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206833-pct-lecheek-ad.html
does this you tube video count? as my review?

http://youtu.be/Z_jAZcmEdd0

View attachment 77604

PM me your adresses guys with STACKER PROMO in the title

mnowak1228

Awards
JR.99

JR.99

Awards
F@ck yesss!!! This will go great with the road trip ill be doing in to weeks pm on its way

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool congrats guys!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Matty,
When were these sent out? Is there any tracking available?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Should have them any day now

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Stackers would be a cool addition... They sent me this shaker instead...Ohhhh well it was the thought that counts. Thanks guys

image-3410385455.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the shaker also but really needed a new one so good deal! Thanks Lecheek!

mnowak1228

Awards
This was for the new stackers, wasn't it????

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When should we receive it?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stackers would be a cool addition... They sent me this shaker instead...Ohhhh well it was the thought that counts. Thanks guys

View attachment 78301
I got the shaker also but really needed a new one so good deal! Thanks Lecheek!
This was for the new stackers, wasn't it????
When should we receive it?

We may have had a minor mixup and the email might have been misread in house at the wharehouse.
WE ARE VERY SORRY AS ALWAYS but you know Lecheek is good on their word

We have a few new products coming out and I would take a guess that some if not all of you will log for us in the near future.
If it is ok with all of you we would like to just send the STACKERS out with your next log opp.

Yes/No ?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
We may have had a minor mixup and the email might have been misread in house at the wharehouse.
We have a few new products coming out and I would take a guess that some if not all of you will log for us in the near future.
If it is ok with all of you we would like to just send the STACKERS out with your next log opp.

Yes/No ?
Just letting you know im Lecheek's biggest aussie fan. No one else had OxyECA here and i ordered 100 from Nutraplanet. (literally)

Have also ran
2 x runs of hyper t2
2x runs of Mass HGH + AD3.

Congratulations on some damn epic products. One of the best brands I've honestly ever used.

A.

mnowak1228

Awards

Yes/No ?
Is this an open invite to run a log for you? :p

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just letting you know im Lecheek's biggest aussie fan. No one else had OxyECA here and i ordered 100 from Nutraplanet. (literally)

Have also ran
2 x runs of hyper t2
2x runs of Mass HGH + AD3.

Congratulations on some damn epic products. One of the best brands I've honestly ever used.

A.
Thank you for your support!!
We have some new products in teh works im sure you will like as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mnowak1228

Awards
Well we do have an AD-3 log opp up.We will also be doing some for our new product(s) that will be coming out soon.
Definitely interested in some of the new products. So if/when we get chosen to log the stacker from this promo will be sent with it, correct? Thank you again btw!!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Got my shaker yesterday thanks, I'm not much if a logger but I would be nice to hear about the 19-nor u posted about awhile back :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes/No ?
Not a problem at all Marms! I am actually pretty happy with the shaker, needed a new one! I'll keep an eye out for the new products and thanks again for the shaker.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in some of the new products. So if/when we get chosen to log the stacker from this promo will be sent with it, correct? Thank you again btw!!
Got my shaker yesterday thanks, I'm not much if a logger but I would be nice to hear about the 19-nor u posted about awhile back :)

Yes as long as everyone is ok with that.

I do not think the Nor will happen anytime soon.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Im kinda wrapped up with logs and stuff for the next while. I will keep the invite for a rainy day, ill make sure it something that will go well with the stacker.

Thanks guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair enough

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Yes as long as everyone is ok with that.

I do not think the Nor will happen anytime soon.
Bummer I'm still down for some more LeCheek all that iv tried never let me asking for more

mnowak1228

Awards
Check out our company page I just posted 2 new products coming soon !
Would love to run a log for PX3 or Joint Armor!! Actually JA would be great to run while I run my PH cycle!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks man. I was going to wait to pick something to log but damn these things are cool I am happy and well worth the wait!

I am still wanting to log something.... But I think I will wait till the next few product get released.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I was going to wait to pick something to log but damn these things are cool I am happy and well worth the wait!

I am still wanting to log something.... But I think I will wait till the next few product get released.
No worries about future logs we will have some soon. We just wanted to get these out to our Lecheek faithfull that's all.