HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The ‘spark’… It’s what ignites that fire inside of you.

We ALL look for this spark to guide us toward smashing the weight, toward spending another night preparing your meals, toward laying out your PERFECT supplement stack… After all; that spark is what has driven us since the first time we stepped into the gym! The thing is, sometimes the spark comes and goes…. Until now.

What if we could trigger that ‘spark’… whenever we wanted?!

Enter the Muscle|Mind Spark known as The Detonation Stack! The strategic combination of our latest creation VERSA-1™ (The first-of-its-kind patent pending anabolic!) and the hottest pre-workout available Jack3d micro™!

This retails for over $160. Online… and for a limited time The stack that is setting the internet on fire can be yours for only $49.99!!!

How can this stack deal get even better??? Read on, my friend!
We’ve worked together with our homies over at NutraPlanet.com to pass on this absolutely unbelievable deal to the public – but that’s not enough!

We want you to TRULY feel the power of this stack, by adding two SICK products to help you out!

Two of our long-time customer favorites; the Leaning and Harndening agent of Compound 20[SUP]®[/SUP]… as well as the Award Winning Ultimate Muscle Pill of USPlabs PRIME[SUP]®[/SUP] FOR FREE! Bigger, stronger AND leaner!?!

You pick up the Detonation stack for a crazy price, as we hook up 10 lucky winners with a FREE bottle of Compound 20 and USPlabs PRIME!

How to enter? Easy. Answer one or more of these questions to the best of your ability!

• [*=center]What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?
    [*=center]What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?
    [*=center]Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Simply post up your story for a chance to win!

Ten (10) winners will be selected on 2/28/13 (Compound 20/USPlabs PRIME stack).
Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered that detonation stack, thanks for the great deal!!

I have withdrawn my entry for this contest,

good luck all applicants!!!

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would love to enter, but i recently won a promo. got to sit this out, but hell you guys are crazy if you do not enter this...

Casey comes through in the CLUTCH

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Great deal!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Wow ill get in on this for sure!!!

The muscle mind connection, to me, means the ability to translate what you think you can do in your mind to what you can do with the weights. You want to push yourself to the limit you do it. No hold bard. Versa 1 was definitely my spark. It ignited me and helped me get the boost I needed! Another thing that ignites that spark is seeing a picture of me, on my phone alarm clock, when I was young and fat.

I currently don't have to funds to order the detonation stack or I would :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! More crazy deals and giveaways. I've sat out the last few, but might have to give this one a shot later.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Micro + Versa-1 is an epic stack. Awesome deal right here!

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
Awesome stack guys, get in on this!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow ill get in on this for sure!!!

The muscle mind connection, to me, means the ability to translate what you think you can do in your mind to what you can do with the weights. You want to push yourself to the limit you do it. No hold bard. Versa 1 was definitely my spark. It ignited me and helped me get the boost I needed! Another thing that ignites that spark is seeing a picture of me, on my phone alarm clock, when I was young and fat.

I currently don't have to funds to order the detonation stack or I would :(
Awesome entry. This reminds me of the power of visualization...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What lights the mind muscle spark in me?

First off, the mind muscle spark comes from the individual and what they want to accomplish. It takes time to realize and concur a mind muscle connection. Getting your mind right for your weight session then getting to the gym and using the connection for muscle contraction is what I believe is a mind muscle spark.

Visualizing what I want to accomplish is what lights my mind muscle spark. Visualizing what I want to look like, noticing strength gains, and seeing the progress I have made is a huge spark. Goals are very important not just in weight lifting but for everything in life. Without goals there would be no mind muscle spark.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Yeah I'm definitely in on this deal!!

What does 'Muscle|Mind spark' mean to you?

The mind muscle spark is the ultimate experience. What is it, you ask... Well, what if I told you there was a way that you could be one with your muscle contraction... This is what the Muscle|Mind spark is to me. As you contract each muscle you feel the spark of energy your brain makes the very instant it decides to contract a muscle... That spark is like an electric arc charge running right to the muscle in question in the superhighway of nerves. You feel this charge run straight to muscle in under a millisecond. You immediately feel every muscle fiber contract to its peak until it feels like its going to pop. All this occurs in under a second. You feel every bit of it. You have control of every bit of it. You are essentially one with your contraction. The resulting pump can be a painful experience that will have you craving more. Well... It can happen and Versa-1 was just the start of this amazing phenomenon for me. It enhances this muscle mind spark so that you are in complete control of your body! With each and every move you make you have the ultimate focus and connection with this mind muscle spark. They call Versa-1 the mind muscle project. What they didn't say is that it would be possible to feel and control this amazing Muscle|Mind spark! It's the ultimate ignition switch that opens the door to more focus and control then you ever thought possible and in the end the result is nothing short of spectacular lean muscle gains. A feeling that when you once experience it you'll want to include as a staple in your supplementation arsenal.

Muscle|Mind spark= energy, speed, focus, superiority, improved mood with more control, motivation, strength. What else can you ask for... I love it!!!

image-2769025419.jpg

'Muscle|Mind spark'

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang all these promos!!! i just won one so i wont enter this one...give some other ppl an opportunity. good luck to everyone who applies! C20 + Prime + Versa 1 + micro is an awesome stack. just got off of it :D

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?
- Muscle / Mind Spark to me means the moment when I'm lifting and I release all my anger into the lift till I can't rep it anymore. I get pretty mad when I see other people getting bigger or stronger than me in the gym, but I try to use this to my advantage and lift heavier so I can become more powerful. The spark happens when I am attempting a lift and all I think about is breathing and performing the lift.

What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?
Anger, hate, and the desire to become the most powerful individual I can become. I want to be unstoppable and feared, and when I think about that at the gym it drives me to reach the Muscle/ Mind Spark.

Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?
Sadly I did not purchase the stack because I already have WAY too much Versa 1 (5 bottles lol, inner circle and bulk deal FTW). I also have plenty of PWO to go around.

I have made my own version of the Detonation stack, I call it the Colossus stack! Condense , Anabeta Elite, and Versa 1 pre workout! My goal is to become extremely powerful, lean and command respect from all those who see me. Versa 1 is helping my achieve this by keeping my focused on my workouts and promoting an anabolic state, I only get mild DOMS thanks to Versa 1 and Anabeta Elite. I love training every day, strength training and MMA, but sometimes it is difficult to do this . These supplements help me recover and grow.

I think Compound 20 may help me get leaner, which is part of my goals, and Prime could assist me in the strength department which I would love.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! More crazy deals and giveaways. I've sat out the last few, but might have to give this one a shot later.
Just do it! ;)

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Wow i didnt purchase the stack but have both products to use. The mind muscle connection to me means that i can feel every contraction. I squeeze my muscle while thinking about contracting my muscle to the fullest. Not just pointlessly throwing the weight around not feeling a full contraction. I love feeling those contractions! Using your mind and focusing deeply on the muscle getting the fullest out of each and every rep. Thats what my definition of a mind muscle connection is. Man ive never tried prime but would love the chance at winning some! Plus compound 20! That would give me an awesome 8 week stack with versa 1 and compound 20! Man USPlabs is killing the game! :) good luck everyone!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sick Promo and the Det Stack is LEGIT! Jump on this deal fellas.. Can't beat what NP + USP is serving up! Time to grow!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another ridiculous sale by USPLabs!!!

Not bad, in just under 7 hours from original post!! But this should be pushing 3 pages by now.

Wake up, GTFIH and check out this crazy deal...

I am going to get a divorce because of these specials that you keep running. :)

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Well, She shouldn't be too mad, After all I could be fat and lazy
True that!! I tell my wife how do expect me to maintain this work of art here and then I wink... Then ill get a smile and she'll whatever me...haha :)

At least I don't have to have anymore of the long drawn out discussions about my supplementation and is it really necessary and she doesn't want me getting hurt and yada yada yada blah blah blah... And me trying to explain that this is me an I'm fine and everything is legal and legit and to take a breath blah blah blah.

Boy I'm glad I'm past those talks...

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that!! I tell my wife how do expect me to maintain this work of art here and then I wink... Then ill get a smile and she'll whatever me...haha :)

At least I don't have to have anymore of the long drawn out discussions about my supplementation and is it really necessary and she doesn't want me getting hurt and yada yada yada blah blah blah... And me trying to explain that this is me an I'm fine and everything is legal and legit and to take a breath blah blah blah.

Boy I'm glad I'm past those talks...

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
Yeah, those talks. I still have them. The ones where she makes me feel like I'm some sort of addict, But I'm like babe they're supps, not Booze or drugs

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
I feel Jack3d micro and Versa1 is one of the most synergistic combos I've tried...

A crazy connection the two of those make between the weight and I...love it

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Great entries thus far, keep it up!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
I feel Jack3d micro and Versa1 is one of the most synergistic combos I've tried...

A crazy connection the two of those make between the weight and I...love it
I agree 100%, the effects provided from this combo is unmatched.

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
Keep em coming people. Everyone who has tried Versa-1 and Micro together knows how awesome it is 8)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been on V1? I typically start to receive the full effects about a week-2 weeks in.
I don't have the bottle here with me, but I think I am almost 2 weeks in. I was telling Classic that either the V1 is legit, or the placebo effect is legit. Either way, i am on a strict deficit right now, and I am losing BF, and having strength and size gains.

**Nope, not quite. I am on day 9.

Last edited:

DAG2013

Awards
Sick deal, surely will jump on it. Tomorrow I finish up my first bottle of V-1 from the IC deal, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Muscle mind spark for me has been finding that added focus and drive in order to break through previous PR's. In the last month since Ive been on V-1, I have noticed that I am excited to get to the gym to see just what I can accomplish that day. I feel more in tune with what my body can actually do than I have ever been before and I continue to surprise myself as a result.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Loving all of this positive feedback of Versa-1. I had some of my best workouts ever on it, and Cryo was breaking PR's daily during his run.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick deal, surely will jump on it. Tomorrow I finish up my first bottle of V-1 from the IC deal, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Muscle mind spark for me has been finding that added focus and drive in order to break through previous PR's. In the last month since Ive been on V-1, I have noticed that I am excited to get to the gym to see just what I can accomplish that day. I feel more in tune with what my body can actually do than I have ever been before and I continue to surprise myself as a result.
Thanks for your kind words! Glad you liked it, my friend!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We call this the MuscleMindproject...

Constant positive change in the gym...

DAG2013

Awards
I agree. I only have about 8 days left and I started noticing all the magic starting on days 12 & 16...
It took about 2 weeks for me as well. Looking forward to my next bottle.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that!! I tell my wife how do expect me to maintain this work of art here and then I wink... Then ill get a smile and she'll whatever me...haha :)At least I don't have to have anymore of the long drawn out discussions about my supplementation and is it really necessary and she doesn't want me getting hurt and yada yada yada blah blah blah... And me trying to explain that this is me an I'm fine and everything is legal and legit and to take a breath blah blah blah. Boy I'm glad I'm past those talks...Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
I have the opposite problem....My boyfriend steals my supps. Could be worse I guess haha.

Loving all of this positive feedback of Versa-1. I had some of my best workouts ever on it, and Cryo was breaking PR's daily during his run.
I know...the feedback across the boards has been incredible. I love seeing people crushing PRs and growing like weeds. :D

Great entries so far guys. Keep 'em coming!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't buy but I have used two samples of the Blue Razz Micro with Versa-1 pre-workout this week. First, I love the flavor. Did an amazing job flavoring this stuff. Second, I have had two very positive workouts on the combo. Nitrates + Citrulline + Agmatine + V-1 had me insanely pumped and vascular my entire workout. Great stuff and this deal is a steal...