HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Didn't buy but I have used two samples of the Blue Razz Micro with Versa-1 pre-workout this week. First, I love the flavor. Did an amazing job flavoring this stuff. Second, I have had two very positive workouts on the combo. Nitrates + Citrulline + Agmatine + V-1 had me insanely pumped and vascular my entire workout. Great stuff and this deal is a steal...
Def going to pick up Blue Raz Micro next time. I love the FP, but i think BLue Raz will top it. I enjoy that flavor by nature.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't buy but I have used two samples of the Blue Razz Micro with Versa-1 pre-workout this week. First, I love the flavor. Did an amazing job flavoring this stuff. Second, I have had two very positive workouts on the combo. Nitrates + Citrulline + Agmatine + V-1 had me insanely pumped and vascular my entire workout. Great stuff and this deal is a steal...
Awesome feedback my man! It's basically $25 for each :jawdrop:

Def going to pick up Blue Raz Micro next time. I love the FP, but i think BLue Raz will top it. I enjoy that flavor by nature.
Good deal, provides more options to mix with the ModernBCAA's

Same here. BTW, I just had the Watermelon Modern BCAA+ and the flavor was great.
Music to my ears. Lemon line micro+watermelon maybe my new jam.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Same here. BTW, I just had the Watermelon Modern BCAA+ and the flavor was great.
Tried mine today, don't know which one I enjoy more! Blue razz or watermelon, both are hits!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been off my stack for like 2-3 weeks now and i really just wanna say screw it and hop on my next stack with versa!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I am going to be combining the two for Legs and Back tomorrow, so I will add my pennies after that.
I love the combo, I love the blure raz flavor, and I can't wait to get my tub of Jack micro in the mail!!!!!!!!!

Sick pump today. Energy, focus, VIENS a poppin

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jack3d micro = smooth, and continual enegry, kind of like streaming energy that slowly creeps into you.
OG Jack3d = HUGE burst kind of threw me offguard and crashed after (probably 1,3)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super HUGE deal, and the stack is EPIC!!!!

GTFIH and check out this crazy deal!!

AND they are giving STUFF AWAY!!!!

Why are we still on page 3?!!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"THE Muscle Mind Project"

• What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?
Muscle/Mind spark means complete and total focus. It means intensity thatcomes from your hypothalamus and fires through every neurotransmitter in yourmuscle fibers, creating the most power and perfect repetitions, and activatingmaximum muscle fibers. This is what Versa-1 is capable of.

Muscle contraction (640x453) (250x177).jpg

• What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?
My drive to be better. Better than I was last year, last month, yesterday.My dedication to achieving aesthetic perfection. My will to hit the gymconsistently day after day, week after week, for the rest of my life. These aresupplemented by perfect “supplements”. USPLabs seems to have nailed this one tothe wall. TO THE WALL!
Essentially, Versa-1 creates the perfect environment in my brain fand my body for theexecution of these “sparks”.

• Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?
I most certainly will. I have to wait on my taxes, but they will be in anyday. I jumped on the Versa-1 and Bulk powders deal. That was insane.
My goals with this stack is to continue to make gains, and break PR’s inthe gym. My goals are to influence others with my progress, drive, and focus.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
NICE!

I just found out about this site!! I don't know how I've missed it.

I would like to enter this:

What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?

Well, I feel like going in the gym, you need to have a game plan first. That needs to be priority. Calmness of mind, and release of any and all stressors prior to working out is also key. If you don't have a workout partner that promotes these values too, then workout alone.

When I am in the gym, I am keyed in to the task at hand. I know my body, and I feel it work for me. I like to block out the other people in there, because this is about my journey. Steady focus on the muscles, the squeeze, that extra rep or extra weight that I am going to add.

What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?

I kind of covered this. I ignite it in myself, and proper supplementation aids in completion of this task. I am a pre-workout fanatic, as they allow me to get that extra push. I have been using Jack3D for most of the last 3 years. They stopped selling it here on post last year, Bummer..

Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

I didn't purchase it yet. I am still reading reviews and rapidly becoming a fan of Versa-1. This product came out of nowhere and BOOM, not a single bad review. That is something very unique to USPLabs products.
I would use the stack to improve myself. Plain and simple. That is why we use supps right?

Good luck to everyone!!

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
Some really solid entries, keep them coming!

Cryoburner

Cryoburner

Awards
Great entries guys! I had so many PR's broken during my Versa-1 run, it was insaneeeeee

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well, I feel like going in the gym, you need to have a game plan first. That needs to be priority. Calmness of mind, and release of any and all stressors prior to working out is also key. If you don't have a workout partner that promotes these values too, then workout alone.

When I am in the gym, I am keyed in to the task at hand. I know my body, and I feel it work for me. I like to block out the other people in there, because this is about my journey. Steady focus on the muscles, the squeeze, that extra rep or extra weight that I am going to add.

I kind of covered this. I ignite it in myself, and proper supplementation aids in completion of this task. I am a pre-workout fanatic, as they allow me to get that extra push. I have been using Jack3D for most of the last 3 years. They stopped selling it here on post last year, Bummer..

I didn't purchase it yet. I am still reading reviews and rapidly becoming a fan of Versa-1. This product came out of nowhere and BOOM, not a single bad review. That is something very unique to USPLabs products.
I would use the stack to improve myself. Plain and simple. That is why we use supps right?

Good luck to everyone!!
Welcome!

I agree, a bad workout partner may actually do more harm than good to serious minded guys in the gym!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
    • What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you?
Muscle/Mind spark means complete and total focus. It means intensity thatcomes from your hypothalamus and fires through every neurotransmitter in yourmuscle fibers, creating the most power and perfect repetitions, and activatingmaximum muscle fibers. This is what Versa-1 is capable of.

View attachment 75417

• What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you?
My drive to be better. Better than I was last year, last month, yesterday.My dedication to achieving aesthetic perfection. My will to hit the gymconsistently day after day, week after week, for the rest of my life. These aresupplemented by perfect “supplements”. USPLabs seems to have nailed this one tothe wall. TO THE WALL!
Essentially, Versa-1 creates the perfect environment in my brain fand my body for theexecution of these “sparks”.

• Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack?
I most certainly will. I have to wait on my taxes, but they will be in anyday. I jumped on the Versa-1 and Bulk powders deal. That was insane.
My goals with this stack is to continue to make gains, and break PR’s inthe gym. My goals are to influence others with my progress, drive, and focus.

Good luck to everyone!!
Wow, great to see some new faces in here and great entries RegisterJr and Kbizzle! Thank you!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good luck to everyone!!
Another Benning soldier!! Welcome!
What unit are you in? I am out at Camp Rogers.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle Mind spark to me would mean thinking clearly while working out. I've had more than a few workouts where I load the plates up and start working out only to forget to put a plate on the opposite side. I've done this on deadlifts and leg press before. Only to find out when I'm stripping the bar down that one side was uneven. A lot of times my mind wanders so it's hard to concentrate. Of course several years back I was diagnosed with attention deficit inattentive disorder. I was on adderall for a while but the doc took me off it. It did help tremendously though, made my mind calm and I could relax much more easily and concentrate on one thing.

As for "what lights the Muscle mind spark", I would say only a few things help. Breathing and closing my eyes while performing and exercise helps a lot to block out my surroundings. Breathing seems to help the mind concentrate better. Lately I've been training at luminosity, so we will see how that works out for me. Certain stimulant products seem to really help. DMAA being one of them. I love that stuff, it really helps me to concentrate and my mind doesn't wander at all like it normally does. Of course a good nights sleep always helps a bunch. I have been using Versa-1 stacked with a few sample packs of Jack3d micro that I have and that combo does in fact help with concentration and focus. Have not purchased the detonation stack though. I have purchased a bunch of Versa-1 and also a bottle of original Jack3d, which I prefer over the Micro version. The micro seems to work better for endurance and cardio, while the original is better for weight training. I get much more concentration effects from the original than the micro. Right now I'm on a break from DMAA, but plan to stack Jack3d original with Versa-1.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, great to see some new faces in here and great entries RegisterJr and Kbizzle! Thank you!
Thanks! I can't believe there aren't more people jumping in on this. USPLabs is bringing down the house. 49.99 for micro AND Versa-1? Incredible.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
USP has been so generous lately and this is crazy. I'd love to jump on this but I literally just won a c20/micro so ill sit this out. Micro is my new fav pre wo hands down no ass kidsing! I just got my promo micro (blue razz) and just traded for another fruit punch, and will be buying more when I can. From taste to absolute tunnel vision and endurance this shyt is the best. Trying the blue razz tomorrow, might even get crazy for legs on Sunday and do a scoop of ea lol. Jump on this fellas!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Another Benning soldier!! Welcome!
What unit are you in? I am out at Camp Rogers.
Thanks. I am at the CSH. Just got here in DEC. The rain here is ****ty bro.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The IC release for 2 versa for 50$ was just as good right?
Sure was, if not even better! Between the Inner Circle release, this, and the Nutrplanet bulk stack with SuperCissus/1-Carboxy/SuperSaponins, at this point NO ONE who wants to try Versa-1 (and who doesn't?!) has an excuse to have not bought a bottle or two or three.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sure was, if not even better! Between the Inner Circle release, this, and the Nutrplanet bulk stack with SuperCissus/1-Carboxy/SuperSaponins, at this point NO ONE who wants to try Versa-1 (and who doesn't?!) has an excuse to have not bought a bottle or two or three.
Who stops at 3? Some people have 5-6 deep in their stash! I currently have 4 bottles for the future after the 2 i finish for my 60 day log.

Every 8 weeks after i cycle off i will be running it over and over and over again. THE GAINS!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The IC release for 2 versa for 50$ was just as good right?
I didn't grab the IC deal, but yeah, that was pretty nice with a bottle of Agmatine to boot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 5 pages fellas? What gives?
I think everyone on AM has gotten hooked up by USP for some promotion and isn't greedy so they are afraid to try for more. :p

Going with my last Micro sample + V-1 today for some high rep work. Going to be brutal. :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think everyone on AM has gotten hooked up by USP for some promotion and isn't greedy so they are afraid to try for more. :p

Going with my last Micro sample + V-1 today for some high rep work. Going to be brutal. :D
I recently won a promo but said what the hay. Someone has to apply right? :)
I just won one of that last ones, so that is why i wont apply. (not on AM but on another board). I just wish people would really give USP labs a stab that has not and see what it is all about, because quite frankly once you start you dont stop. After my first cycle of prime = Hooked
First run at Micro = Hooked

then you just start expanding into CP 20, Test Powder, Anabolic Pump = Game over

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I just won one of that last ones, so that is why i wont apply. (not on AM but on another board). I just wish people would really give USP labs a stab that has not and see what it is all about, because quite frankly once you start you dont stop. After my first cycle of prime = Hooked
First run at Micro = Hooked

then you just start expanding into CP 20, Test Powder, Anabolic Pump = Game over
Agreed!!! I'm a USPLabs man!!! I have all their bulk powders. I just got their MBCAAs in and Jacked3D. I love my Versa-1 and compound 20!!! After my next designer cycle which starts in April ill run my PCT again will all their bulk powders Versa-1, compound 20, and this time ill add in the Test Powder which I haven't used before yet and I'm looking forward to adding that!! I am just about done a month of PCT and I'm positive that I'm 100% recovered!

I love logging everything for the AM community so ill be logging my next cycle and recovery as well.

Thanks to all of u guys!! Your support is what drives all of us!

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just scrolled through your log man, Great detail. More people need to give USP labs a crack. They do receive a lot of heat on others boards i post on (i am sure classic can confirm this on bodybuilding.com) but most of the people are skeptical and you cant knock it till you try it. I find it funny those who stab at USP Labs have not even tried their products or read the reviews and say nah it cant be true. Once i took a stab at USP Labs, i was sold after i saw some great results.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much love for USPlabs in this thread... Thank you all for your support!
Who stops at 3? Some people have 5-6 deep in their stash! I currently have 4 bottles for the future after the 2 i finish for my 60 day log.Every 8 weeks after i cycle off i will be running it over and over and over again. THE GAINS!!
Haha good point. I'm working on my stock pile as well.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
wow, some of you have quite a stash. keep it up, cause I am right behind you.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I have applied for a usp promo before but have never won.
What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? It means when I first start warming up And I have that mind muscle connection and I feel every muscle contract and squeeze. I know I have that spark to get me rolling through that workout. I know it will be a good workout because I have that connection.
What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the 'Muscle Mind spark in me is knowing that in order to get to where I want to be I have to push myself harder and smarter than I ever have, not just in the gym, but also my diet. My lifting sessions have become more intense then they ever have been, and I attribute that to understanding the connection that I have made.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have applied for a usp promo before but have never won.
What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? It means when I first start warming up And I have that mind muscle connection and I feel every muscle contract and squeeze. I know I have that spark to get me rolling through that workout. I know it will be a good workout because I have that connection.
What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the 'Muscle Mind spark in me is knowing that in order to get to where I want to be I have to push myself harder and smarter than I ever have, not just in the gym, but also my diet. My lifting sessions have become more intense then they ever have been, and I attribute that to understanding the connection that I have made.
Nice. Thank you for your entry Krome!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been lucky enough to win several contests and will not apply for anymore regardless of the prize. Good luck to all applicants !!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to the gym to do my P90X this morning. I took my versa-1 with some JAck Micro that I had, WHat the hell was that? I guess I am almost half way through the bottle of Versa-1. All I can say is I am hooked. Veins busting out every where, stamina. I can't believe the progress in just a week.
P90X isn't really made to make you swole, but here I am, cutting fat and getting swollen.

If you are not on this product, get to it. No joke here.

iSamurai

iSamurai

Awards
I went to the gym to do my P90X this morning. I took my versa-1 with some JAck Micro that I had, WHat the hell was that? I guess I am almost half way through the bottle of Versa-1. All I can say is I am hooked. Veins busting out every where, stamina. I can't believe the progress in just a week.
P90X isn't really made to make you swole, but here I am, cutting fat and getting swollen.

Thanks for the positive feedback, drewsicle!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So much love for USPlabs in this thread... Thank you all for your support!Haha good point. I'm working on my stock pile as well.
Im working on my stockpile as well. nothing compared to you guys but its going to be a good Usplabs summer

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Recovery + Stamina is the #1 factor i have found in Versa-1. You feel like you never want to quit and your intensity can keep rising. The true aspect of the product IMO

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I've already got another pre-workout arriving on the way, but this deal is quite the bargain. But, if I buy this, I should be stocked for about 3/4 of the year. Darn you guys and your tempting offers! :thumbsup: