HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Yeah man, that Yok3d is good stuff.
    Dem nitrates!!!!
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    Dem nitrates!!!!
    Nitrates produce the best pumps, IMO. Agmatine is a close second for me.
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Pumps for me..

    GPLC/Agmatine
    Nitrates
    CM in high dose (6g)

    The best IMO
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just got a tub of Blue Raz Micro Jack3d after hearing everyone rave over it.
    Review coming Thursday!!!
    Looking forward to it. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pumps for me..

    GPLC/Agmatine
    Nitrates
    CM in high dose (6g)

    The best IMO
    All together? Or in that order?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. I'm about to experience some real Mind Muscle connection tonight!!! Versa 1/ 1 scoop of Enhanced and a scoop of Condense!! Can't wait. Probably gonna hit shoulders and arms.

  7. Cool. Let us know how that works out as I, too, got Enhanced. It's en route.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I'm about to experience some real Mind Muscle connection tonight!!! Versa 1/ 1 scoop of Enhanced and a scoop of Condense!! Can't wait. Probably gonna hit shoulders and arms.
    ive done that twice and loved it. also works well with jack3d micro or any stim for that matter.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I'm about to experience some real Mind Muscle connection tonight!!! Versa 1/ 1 scoop of Enhanced and a scoop of Condense!! Can't wait. Probably gonna hit shoulders and arms.
    Have you tried Enhanced yet? It's very strong even though the caffeine content is on the lower end. I wouldn't jump right in with an additional scoop of Condense until you assess your tolerance.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pumps for me..

    GPLC/Agmatine
    Nitrates
    CM in high dose (6g)

    The best IMO
    That much cit malate? What do you know about Citrulline without the malate? ANy good? I have a kilo of it.

  11. All the positive feedback about versa 1. I really wanna try it. And to get the compound 20 and prime with it would be epic.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

  12. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    All the positive feedback about versa 1. I really wanna try it. And to get the compound 20 and prime with it would be epic.
    Yeah man, score one of those detonation stacks. Can't beat it. It's like buy a jack micro, and here, have a Versa-1 on the house. It won't be long until everyone is taking Versa-1.

  13. In going to have to try jacked micro also. I hate being laid off. Lol so many things I would like to try.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    All together? Or in that order?
    All together would be overkill IMO.. In that order.. Everyone will differ.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Yeah man, score one of those detonation stacks. Can't beat it. It's like buy a jack micro, and here, have a Versa-1 on the house. It won't be long until everyone is taking Versa-1.
    I'm on the combo now and love it!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  16. Only a couple of days left until winners are chosen! The odds are very good right now for all who have entered...

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That much cit malate? What do you know about Citrulline without the malate? ANy good? I have a kilo of it.
    Do you feel that 6 g is high? I like citrulline malate at a minimum of 5 g. I've never had l-citrulline by itself.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Have you tried Enhanced yet? It's very strong even though the caffeine content is on the lower end. I wouldn't jump right in with an additional scoop of Condense until you assess your tolerance.
    I'm very stim tolerant. I ended up just having versa and 2 scoops of enhanced. I really like the pump from enhanced. I actually wanted to rest today but I had to go to the gym after class with my friend who drives me, so I figured I would try out enhanced.

    Didn't do much lifting, but I got in some close grip bench, curls and lateral raises, and some rounds of wrestling after. I can tell enhanced will be great on a real workout day. It tastes pretty bad though lol , but most strong pwo dont taste great.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    I'm very stim tolerant. I ended up just having versa and 2 scoops of enhanced. I really like the pump from enhanced. I actually wanted to rest today but I had to go to the gym after class with my friend who drives me, so I figured I would try out enhanced.

    Didn't do much lifting, but I got in some close grip bench, curls and lateral raises, and some rounds of wrestling after. I can tell enhanced will be great on a real workout day. It tastes pretty bad though lol , but most strong pwo dont taste great.
    I can't wait to try it with Versa-1 as well. I haven't had the fruit punch, but enjoyed the blue raspberry (samples) flavor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Yesterday and today I can really tell V-1 is kicking in strong
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I can't wait to try it with Versa-1 as well. I haven't had the fruit punch, but enjoyed the blue raspberry (samples) flavor.
    V-1 + Enhanced.... I can not wait to try this combo
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yesterday and today I can really tell V-1 is kicking in strong
    Yeah buddy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. damn yo
    USPLabs has been straight crazy with these promos! showin AM some love
    Cultivating Mass.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Only a couple of days left until winners are chosen! The odds are very good right now for all who have entered...



    Do you feel that 6 g is high? I like citrulline malate at a minimum of 5 g. I've never had l-citrulline by itself.


    I don't really know, that is why I was asking. I was just going based off of the recommended dosing. I am going to try 6g citrulline today and see how it rides with my pre-wprkout for shoulders and arms.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    damn yo
    USPLabs has been straight crazy with these promos! showin AM some love
    Agreed!!! Turned me into a huge USPLabs fan! I've already bought a ton of their products and now at least a little over half my stash of supps are USPLabs... Their products are the real deal! I'm so tiered of bunk products it's nice to finally hit jackpot with a number of products that work. I've already decided that Versa-1 is going to remain as a staple for me and I'll cycle 2 months on 1 off as long as I can afford it. And I made this decision based on a little less then a month into my first bottle lol.

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Agreed!!! Turned me into a huge USPLabs fan! I've already bought a ton of their products and now at least a little over half my stash of supps are USPLabs... Their products are the real deal! I'm so tiered of bunk products it's nice to finally hit jackpot with a number of products that work. I've already decided that Versa-1 is going to remain as a staple for me and I'll cycle 2 months on 1 off as long as I can afford it. And I made this decision based on a little less then a month into my first bottle lol.
    I am building my stock pile slowly but surely. This is what I have from USPLabs so far, minus another og OEP and a og Jack3D that was at work at the time of this picture.

    Name:  USP Stash.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  146.9 KB
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Do you feel that 6 g is high? I like citrulline malate at a minimum of 5 g. I've never had l-citrulline by itself.
    Most studies on CM are done around the 6g range, hence why that is what shows the most optimal results, Usually pre-workout to intra-workout dosage as stated by the studies done on PubMed
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I am building my stock pile slowly but surely. This is what I have from USPLabs so far, minus another og OEP and a og Jack3D that was at work at the time of this picture.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 707"/>
    Nice!

    I can't see your notes on your 1-Carboxy and ur Supersap. I'm taking the super cissus ex the same way you r it's great stuff.

    Shoot me what your notes are on the other 2 bottles.

    Also, I love Jacked3D. I just use 1 scoop pre workout and I think it is a perfect formulation. I don't get the racy feeling or Nauseous and I get a great pump. Between that and the MBCAAS when I'm done my killer workout including cardio my body really isn't totally destroyed feeling any more. I still have that smooth energy feeling and ready to rock and roll some more!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Nice!

    I can't see your notes on your 1-Carboxy and ur Supersap. I'm taking the super cissus ex the same way you r it's great stuff.

    Shoot me what your notes are on the other 2 bottles.

    Also, I love Jacked3D. I just use 1 scoop pre workout and I think it is a perfect formulation. I don't get the racy feeling or Nauseous and I get a great pump. Between that and the MBCAAS when I'm done my killer workout including cardio my body really isn't totally destroyed feeling any more. I still have that smooth energy feeling and ready to rock and roll some more!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1
    Well, I held off on the bulk powders until I am done with this log.
    I used the dosing protocol from this thread; USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations

  29. I personally find 6g of CM to be the perfect amount for a nice pump.

    @drewsicle - awesome looking stack there bud!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  30. I hadnt purchased this stack deal yet because I was waiting to try out my Jack3d micro sample. I did that this morning and was definitely impressed. No crazy stim feelings, great pump, and best part was the vascularity which was much more noticeable than the ON PRE that I had been on till it ran out over the weekend. Definitely preferred this to the OG Jack3d which I tried last year and didnt like at all.
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by iSamurai View Post
    I personally find 6g of CM to be the perfect amount for a nice pump.

    @drewsicle - awesome looking stack there bud!
    Quoted for truth here. Drew is piling it up!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  32. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Most studies on CM are done around the 6g range, hence why that is what shows the most optimal results, Usually pre-workout to intra-workout dosage as stated by the studies done on PubMed
    Hmm...I've never thought about using CM intra-workout. I usually take as part of my pre-workout cocktail. I dial it in at 7g. Would using it intra-workout, with ModernBCAA, provide more of a boost? Then again, only one way to find out, eh? HAHA!

    Also, when I see TeamScoobyPrep, I wanna say "ZOINKS!"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    ...
    I used the dosing protocol from this thread; USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
    Awesome. We updated that thread with Bulk Super Cissus dosing guidance.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    damn yoUSPLabs has been straight crazy with these promos! showin AM some love
    What's not to love about AM?
    Quote Originally Posted by DAG2013 View Post
    I hadnt purchased this stack deal yet because I was waiting to try out my Jack3d micro sample. I did that this morning and was definitely impressed. No crazy stim feelings, great pump, and best part was the vascularity which was much more noticeable than the ON PRE that I had been on till it ran out over the weekend. Definitely preferred this to the OG Jack3d which I tried last year and didnt like at all.
    Nice. Thanks for sharing DAG! I also prefer Jack3d Micro to OG Jack3d, but then again there are people with totally opposite preferences. Good thing we have both!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Hmm...I've never thought about using CM intra-workout. I usually take as part of my pre-workout cocktail. I dial it in at 7g. Would using it intra-workout, with ModernBCAA, provide more of a boost? Then again, only one way to find out, eh? HAHA!

    Also, when I see TeamScoobyPrep, I wanna say "ZOINKS!"
    I would suggst more pre-workout than intra. dosing intra would help with pumps during your workout so you could split a 4/3g dosage if you want.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  36. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I would suggst more pre-workout than intra. dosing intra would help with pumps during your workout so you could split a 4/3g dosage if you want.
    I think I'm with you on this one. Maybe for a longer workout mixing some into your BCAAs or whatever would be beneficial but for a workout of 1 hour or less I'd just take it all before.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  37. Groovy. I will give this a try today, see how it pans out.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    V-1 + Enhanced.... I can not wait to try this combo
    Yeah, should be great.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Hmm...I've never thought about using CM intra-workout. I usually take as part of my pre-workout cocktail. I dial it in at 7g. Would using it intra-workout, with ModernBCAA, provide more of a boost? Then again, only one way to find out, eh? HAHA!

    Also, when I see TeamScoobyPrep, I wanna say "ZOINKS!"
    I like like taking CM pre, intra, and post! About 2g per dose

  40. Sounds like a good protocol. Keeps it fresh in the system.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 08:41 AM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
  3. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:35 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Log in
Log in