HUGE VERSA-1/Jack3d micro sale @ NP! & USPlabs is hooking you up!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,389
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    The IC release for 2 versa for 50$ was just as good right?
    I didn't grab the IC deal, but yeah, that was pretty nice with a bottle of Agmatine to boot.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com




  2. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Bump for action!!

  3. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Only 5 pages fellas? What gives?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Only 5 pages fellas? What gives?
    I think everyone on AM has gotten hooked up by USP for some promotion and isn't greedy so they are afraid to try for more.

    Going with my last Micro sample + V-1 today for some high rep work. Going to be brutal.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Only 5 pages fellas? What gives?
    I know. WTF. There isn't even 10 apps in for the 10 giveaways!! I don't think so anyways. I think everyone is too busy trying to buy that detonation stack that they haven't been back here to post!

  6. New Member
    thr33x's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    303
    Answers
    0

    I recently won a promo but said what the hay. Someone has to apply right?

  7. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think everyone on AM has gotten hooked up by USP for some promotion and isn't greedy so they are afraid to try for more.

    Going with my last Micro sample + V-1 today for some high rep work. Going to be brutal.
    Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    I recently won a promo but said what the hay. Someone has to apply right?
    I just won one of that last ones, so that is why i wont apply. (not on AM but on another board). I just wish people would really give USP labs a stab that has not and see what it is all about, because quite frankly once you start you dont stop. After my first cycle of prime = Hooked
    First run at Micro = Hooked

    then you just start expanding into CP 20, Test Powder, Anabolic Pump = Game over
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  8. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    I just won one of that last ones, so that is why i wont apply. (not on AM but on another board). I just wish people would really give USP labs a stab that has not and see what it is all about, because quite frankly once you start you dont stop. After my first cycle of prime = Hooked
    First run at Micro = Hooked

    then you just start expanding into CP 20, Test Powder, Anabolic Pump = Game over
    Agreed!!! I'm a USPLabs man!!! I have all their bulk powders. I just got their MBCAAs in and Jacked3D. I love my Versa-1 and compound 20!!! After my next designer cycle which starts in April ill run my PCT again will all their bulk powders Versa-1, compound 20, and this time ill add in the Test Powder which I haven't used before yet and I'm looking forward to adding that!! I am just about done a month of PCT and I'm positive that I'm 100% recovered!

    I love logging everything for the AM community so ill be logging my next cycle and recovery as well.

    Thanks to all of u guys!! Your support is what drives all of us!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  9. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Just scrolled through your log man, Great detail. More people need to give USP labs a crack. They do receive a lot of heat on others boards i post on (i am sure classic can confirm this on bodybuilding.com) but most of the people are skeptical and you cant knock it till you try it. I find it funny those who stab at USP Labs have not even tried their products or read the reviews and say nah it cant be true. Once i took a stab at USP Labs, i was sold after i saw some great results.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  10. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    So much love for USPlabs in this thread... Thank you all for your support!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Who stops at 3? Some people have 5-6 deep in their stash! I currently have 4 bottles for the future after the 2 i finish for my 60 day log.Every 8 weeks after i cycle off i will be running it over and over and over again. THE GAINS!!
    Haha good point. I'm working on my stock pile as well.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  11. New Member
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0

    wow, some of you have quite a stash. keep it up, cause I am right behind you.

  12. New Member
    krome606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0

    I have applied for a usp promo before but have never won.
    What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? It means when I first start warming up And I have that mind muscle connection and I feel every muscle contract and squeeze. I know I have that spark to get me rolling through that workout. I know it will be a good workout because I have that connection.
    What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the 'Muscle Mind spark in me is knowing that in order to get to where I want to be I have to push myself harder and smarter than I ever have, not just in the gym, but also my diet. My lifting sessions have become more intense then they ever have been, and I attribute that to understanding the connection that I have made.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

  13. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I have applied for a usp promo before but have never won.
    What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? It means when I first start warming up And I have that mind muscle connection and I feel every muscle contract and squeeze. I know I have that spark to get me rolling through that workout. I know it will be a good workout because I have that connection.
    What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the 'Muscle Mind spark in me is knowing that in order to get to where I want to be I have to push myself harder and smarter than I ever have, not just in the gym, but also my diet. My lifting sessions have become more intense then they ever have been, and I attribute that to understanding the connection that I have made.
    Nice. Thank you for your entry Krome!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0

    I have been lucky enough to win several contests and will not apply for anymore regardless of the prize. Good luck to all applicants !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    I went to the gym to do my P90X this morning. I took my versa-1 with some JAck Micro that I had, WHat the hell was that? I guess I am almost half way through the bottle of Versa-1. All I can say is I am hooked. Veins busting out every where, stamina. I can't believe the progress in just a week.
    P90X isn't really made to make you swole, but here I am, cutting fat and getting swollen.

    If you are not on this product, get to it. No joke here.

  16. New Member
    iSamurai's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I went to the gym to do my P90X this morning. I took my versa-1 with some JAck Micro that I had, WHat the hell was that? I guess I am almost half way through the bottle of Versa-1. All I can say is I am hooked. Veins busting out every where, stamina. I can't believe the progress in just a week.
    P90X isn't really made to make you swole, but here I am, cutting fat and getting swollen.

    If you are not on this product, get to it. No joke here.
    Thanks for the positive feedback, drewsicle!
    USPlabs Product Educator | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements

  17. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    So much love for USPlabs in this thread... Thank you all for your support!Haha good point. I'm working on my stock pile as well.
    Im working on my stockpile as well. nothing compared to you guys but its going to be a good Usplabs summer

  18. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I went to the gym to do my P90X this morning. I took my versa-1 with some JAck Micro that I had, WHat the hell was that? I guess I am almost half way through the bottle of Versa-1. All I can say is I am hooked. Veins busting out every where, stamina. I can't believe the progress in just a week.
    P90X isn't really made to make you swole, but here I am, cutting fat and getting swollen.

    If you are not on this product, get to it. No joke here.
    Recovery + Stamina is the #1 factor i have found in Versa-1. You feel like you never want to quit and your intensity can keep rising. The true aspect of the product IMO
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  19. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    I've already got another pre-workout arriving on the way, but this deal is quite the bargain. But, if I buy this, I should be stocked for about 3/4 of the year. Darn you guys and your tempting offers!

  20. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've already got another pre-workout arriving on the way, but this deal is quite the bargain. But, if I buy this, I should be stocked for about 3/4 of the year. Darn you guys and your tempting offers!
    You say it like its a bad thing lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've already got another pre-workout arriving on the way, but this deal is quite the bargain. But, if I buy this, I should be stocked for about 3/4 of the year. Darn you guys and your tempting offers!
    Stocking up is a strategic move in this case.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've already got another pre-workout arriving on the way, but this deal is quite the bargain. But, if I buy this, I should be stocked for about 3/4 of the year. Darn you guys and your tempting offers!
    Expiration date wont go bad in 3/4 of a year. So why not stock up
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  23. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    Why did USPLabs take out the Beta-Alanine from this version of Jack3d? It was one of the things I liked about the prior version.

  24. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Why did USPLabs take out the Beta-Alanine from this version of Jack3d? It was one of the things I liked about the prior version.
    Probably so they had room for more awesomeness lol. Beta-Alanine can be dosed at any time throughout the day to get its performance benefits. It's not limited to pre-workout use. You could always add some if you like to "feel it" pre-workout.

    Micro is also an entirely different product than OG Jack3d (not an updated version).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    I see. That makes sense about them being two different products. Although I'm sure the "awesomeness" component would also stand to reason.

  26. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I see. That makes sense about them being two different products. Although I'm sure the "awesomeness" component would also stand to reason.
    Yeah, they're two different products with different profiles and feels.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. New Member
    rosemont83's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    401
    Answers
    0

    What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? Muscle|Mind spark To me it's not about translating what your mind thinks you can do into the action of doing it, but rather it's a spark that starts in the muscle that carries on to the mind, greatly strengthening both mind and muscle in unison as the spark becomes stronger. What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the spark in me.. Everything. From day to day activities to hitting the gym super hard: My emotions concentrated into one big powerful session when I need them. My body's hunger for more power. The will to be better than the next guy. The boost in confidence that comes hand in hand with the spark. The feeling of having been detonated you are left with after you just left it all on the gym floor. Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack? Yes I purchased this amazing deal hope to receive it soon! After losing 25 lbs last month my goals with this stack are to continue getting cut and get that definition I've been pushing for. I feel it's almost is in reach and with this stack I will be able to achieve the success I've been striving for.

  28. New Member
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? Muscle|Mind spark To me it's not about translating what your mind thinks you can do into the action of doing it, but rather it's a spark that starts in the muscle that carries on to the mind, greatly strengthening both mind and muscle in unison as the spark becomes stronger. What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the spark in me.. Everything. From day to day activities to hitting the gym super hard: My emotions concentrated into one big powerful session when I need them. My body's hunger for more power. The will to be better than the next guy. The boost in confidence that comes hand in hand with the spark. The feeling of having been detonated you are left with after you just left it all on the gym floor. Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack? Yes I purchased this amazing deal hope to receive it soon! After losing 25 lbs last month my goals with this stack are to continue getting cut and get that definition I've been pushing for. I feel it's almost is in reach and with this stack I will be able to achieve the success I've been striving for.
    Nice entry!!! This stack will do just that. I talked the wife into some spending oney, so I m grabbing a couple more of these detonation stacks this week.
    Just so long as they stay on sle until I do!!!

  29. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, i love that OG Jack3d.
    But this micro is something different, something rspecial. I think that I will have a great relationship with Micro.

  30. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Nice entry!!! This stack will do just that. I talked the wife into some spending oney, so I m grabbing a couple more of these detonation stacks this week.
    Just so long as they stay on sle until I do!!!
    Ahh... yes. My wife is the CFO of this house too. You treat her good, and she treats you to USPLabs!!!

  31. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,391
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    What does ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ mean to you? Muscle|Mind spark To me it's not about translating what your mind thinks you can do into the action of doing it, but rather it's a spark that starts in the muscle that carries on to the mind, greatly strengthening both mind and muscle in unison as the spark becomes stronger. What lights the ‘Muscle|Mind spark’ in you? What lights the spark in me.. Everything. From day to day activities to hitting the gym super hard: My emotions concentrated into one big powerful session when I need them. My body's hunger for more power. The will to be better than the next guy. The boost in confidence that comes hand in hand with the spark. The feeling of having been detonated you are left with after you just left it all on the gym floor. Did you purchase the Detonation Stack? What are your goals with this stack? Yes I purchased this amazing deal hope to receive it soon! After losing 25 lbs last month my goals with this stack are to continue getting cut and get that definition I've been pushing for. I feel it's almost is in reach and with this stack I will be able to achieve the success I've been striving for.
    Yes, another entry! Thank you Rosemont...quality submission! Keep 'em coming guys!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  32. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Recovery + Stamina is the #1 factor i have found in Versa-1. You feel like you never want to quit and your intensity can keep rising. The true aspect of the product IMO
    Agreed! I'm feeling a constant increase in drive, motivation and focus! I just took it with Jacked3D, MBCAAs, and compound 20 and my workout was amazing. I'm continuing and completing a full 8 week run! Good luck and enjoy the ride!!! It only gets better. Wait until you feel the increased motivation. Makes you want to go back to the gym right after completing a workout...

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  33. New Member
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Stocking up is a strategic move in this case.
    Agreed!!! My cabinets are busting and begging for more!!!

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1

  34. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Makes you want to go back to the gym right after completing a workout...

    Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: OTC PCT with VERSA-1


    THIS ^^^^^
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  35. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, I totally get that feeling. I completed my workout yesterday, and I am walking away from the gym, crazy pumped, thinking, " that's it? I am so warmed up right now." I wanted to go back in, but I knew that I did my best in there.

  36. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,930
    Answers
    0

    Just got a tub of Blue Raz Micro Jack3d after hearing everyone rave over it.
    Review coming Thursday!!!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  37. New Member
    JRob23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    245
    Answers
    0

    ^same here

    Unfortunately, I'll only be able to use a few servings bc I'm rounding the corner in to my detox stage. About two weeks left of stim use which will round out my Versa1 bottle and then it's 4 weeks cold turkey :/

    That should give me enough time to enjoy the BlueRaz.

    Or maybe just some yok3d
    Jimmy Robinson

    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete and Natural Pro Bodybuilder

  38. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JRob23 View Post
    ^same here

    Unfortunately, I'll only be able to use a few servings bc I'm rounding the corner in to my detox stage. About two weeks left of stim use which will round out my Versa1 bottle and then it's 4 weeks cold turkey :/

    That should give me enough time you to enjoy the BlueRaz.

    Or maybe just some yok3d
    Yeah man, that Yok3d is good stuff.

  39. Senior Member
    ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Answers
    0

    To me, mind-muscle is a synergy, a two-way communique with both muscle and mind talking to one another to achieve a goal, or for that matter, to accomplish anything. It concerns the mind listening to the muscle for what it requires for growth and sustenance, while the mind takes this information, processing it like the supercomputer it is, for optimal efficiency with the task at hand. It is the muscle “thinking” of new, innovative ways for stimulating growth, as the mind logically and systematically determines the best methods for safety and contraction. It is not accepting failure when a certain lift or weight doesn't go according to plan. It accepts the challenge, breaking down methodically the requirements to get stronger and break that plateau. It's sublimity at its core!

    The spark driving all of this concerns the impulses not only of the muscles and the chemistry behind their function, but the sheer desire, the sheer will to break through any barrier, to dutifully accomplish any goal with the utmost intensity. It’s re-assessing a failure and using that as energy, as fuel to keep the ignition constantly driving one to get better each and every day.

  40. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    To me, mind-muscle is a synergy, a two-way communique with both muscle and mind talking to one another to achieve a goal, or for that matter, to accomplish anything. It concerns the mind listening to the muscle for what it requires for growth and sustenance, while the mind takes this information, processing it like the supercomputer it is, for optimal efficiency with the task at hand. It is the muscle “thinking” of new, innovative ways for stimulating growth, as the mind logically and systematically determines the best methods for safety and contraction. It is not accepting failure when a certain lift or weight doesn't go according to plan. It accepts the challenge, breaking down methodically the requirements to get stronger and break that plateau. It's sublimity at its core!

    The spark driving all of this concerns the impulses not only of the muscles and the chemistry behind their function, but the sheer desire, the sheer will to break through any barrier, to dutifully accomplish any goal with the utmost intensity. It’s re-assessing a failure and using that as energy, as fuel to keep the ignition constantly driving one to get better each and every day.

    Another entry!!!!!!

    Good one brother. Short and sweet, to the point.

    This is a solid entry. Actually they all are.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa-1, Jack3d Micro, Modern BCAA, & Agmatine 500 stack
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 07:41 AM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:36 PM
  3. THE REAL Jack3d Micro Sale You've All Been Waiting For...
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:35 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in