Were looking for 10 Loggers for PowerMax, GET IN HERE AND WIN!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To welcome our newest rep Dr.Veritas were giving out 10 free bottles of PowerMax to some lucky AM members!

The reviews have been great so far and everyone's loving it, however we want to get some long term feedback so were looking for 10 people to log PowerMax for 1 month!

How to win?

Just tell us why you want to log a bottle of PowerMax. It doesnt have to be anything indepth just 1-3 sentences on why we should choose you to log it for us!!

WE WILL PICK THE 10 WINNERS WITHIN 1-2 WEEKS, NO SET DEADLINE YET!

Rules:
- Every winner must start loggin as soon as they receive thier bottle!
- Must not be doing any other sponsored logs
- 18+ Years old only
- USA Only

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Help me please find the ultimate preworkout. I'm on a quest guys plus the samples I logged have just enticed me to try a whole tub!

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
I am always looking for the new best pre workout and I would not mind giving this a try! I need to push my workouts harder and I hope this will do the trick!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep them coming guys, were giving out 10 FULL BOTTLES!! Thats a lot of WINNERS!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man. This is the log. I sure can't get in on this, but I will say that the people who get in, will be loving this Pre Workout.
I have tried the samples, and I am impressed.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished my second sample of this and an definitely impressed! I workout in the morning so always looking for a pwo to get me kick started and this definitely worked! I'd love to run a log for it and give it a longer shot. I'm currently taking a test booster but feel I would be able to provide good feed back on this product when used as pwo. Thanks for considering and let me know if you want any more info

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished my second sample of this and an definitely impressed! I workout in the morning so always looking for a pwo to get me kick started and this definitely worked! I'd love to run a log for it and give it a longer shot. I'm currently taking a test booster but feel I would be able to provide good feed back on this product when used as pwo. Thanks for considering and let me know if you want any more info
I got another sample of this next to my shaker for tomorrows shoulders and arms workout. Gonna be sick!

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
Hey drewsicle let's stop rubbing it in and let's get these samples going! Lol I'm pumped!!!!!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm down, this should compliment some of the lethargy issues i'm about to experience come monday. i will be starting a metha-drol/ 4-andro stack. wouldn't mind being active on the boards running a log for a pwo. count me in.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Would love to try this. I've never logged anything before. I've not taken a pwo for over a year. My workouts are 5days a week and mainly at 10pm after a hard days work keeping criminals behind bars! So is PowerMax enough to push me to the limit? Let me be the judge!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad some of you have already tried samples, if you havent tried a sample email [email protected] with your name and shipping info, you could prob. get to try it before we announce the winners for the 10 bottles!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woe really simple matrix , I like it maybe ill give it a try

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this. Loved the samples I got so it'd be awesome to log this for the long term

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woe really simple matrix , I like it maybe ill give it a try
It is simple yet very effective. Providing good doses of Creatine and Tuarine for strength, Citruline + Agmatine + PLCAR for really strong pumps which most people have been commenting on and good clean stim blend!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is simple yet very effective. Providing good doses of Creatine and Tuarine for strength, Citruline + Agmatine + PLCAR for really strong pumps which most people have been commenting on and good clean stim blend!
I had the most ridiculous, sick, crazy pump this morning after taking 2 servings of this. No jitters, just raw strength and energy.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to try this. I've never logged anything before. I've not taken a pwo for over a year. My workouts are 5days a week and mainly at 10pm after a hard days work keeping criminals behind bars! So is PowerMax enough to push me to the limit? Let me be the judge!!
That is late for a PWO isn't it? I wouldn't be able to sleep.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Im in on this one.I havnt used any preworkouts for around three months.Im 35 with two kids and allways could use a boost workout time.Im down with a good review as well,or a log if needed.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the entry! We will be asking that you keep a log for 4 weeks or until you finish the product!! Looks like we have some awesome entries.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm plcar , didn't even know that was responsible for pumps do you mind telling me how or through what matrix plcar works ? Yes simple and effective with no fillers is a win product :D

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm plcar , didn't even know that was responsible for pumps do you mind telling me how or through what matrix plcar works ? Yes simple and effective with no fillers is a win product :D
i believe through its ability to scavenge free radicals it helps to increase endothelial function. I remember reading that increased free radical production can be linked with impaired nitric oxide bio-availability. It work's well with Citrulline/Agmatine and so far people have been reporting really good pumps.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
That is late for a PWO isn't it? I wouldn't be able to sleep.
After babysitting grown me all day, gym time is needed to release frustration. I don't sleep till 2 am anyways, up at 8 am with my 19 month old!! A good PWO is needed in my routine!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After babysitting grown me all day, gym time is needed to release frustration. I don't sleep till 2 am anyways, up at 8 am with my 19 month old!! A good PWO is needed in my routine!
PowerMax would should actually be good in this situation because it wont leave you all wired or jittery after the workout but you def. wont notice a crash! Could be a good fit

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay good I thought I was the only one who took pwos late at night lol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, i actually like working out a bit later as well!!

Come on guys, more entries!!!

BigEdNJ

Awards
I'll throw my hat in. I would love to log this for a month as I am currently searching for the next great pwo to add to my arsenal

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the fruit punch the only flavor? I really enjoyed it, just curious.

marcusz16

marcusz16

Awards
This stuff looks pretty solid. Sign me up for a log! I'm a Pwo junkie I've tried them all (exaggeration most of them).

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I think I should be chosen because I have no preworkout currently, just ran out, and I am bulking for another 8 weeks or so before cutting down. Im hoping to make lean gains to about 255lbs before cutting so a good boost could help with that. We all know the feeling when a Preworkout really hits and you have the best workout ever and never want to leave. I need some more of those before the end of this bulk.

Edit: Also, I've done a sponsored Log on AM before.

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
looking for a new preworkout

I am new to logging just started a month ago really looking for an opportunity to give feedback while trying an awesome product.

Ben M

Awards
New guy here! Just joined this forum a few days ago to learn more. I would love to get this, currently I have tried many samples and haven't found something I really want to stick with. Maybe your product could be it! I would love to give feedback for a great product that will help me reach my goasl!

madmax1994

madmax1994

Awards
I need that extra cardio help or just any kind of help that will push me beyond my limits. I am currently trying to lose some bodyfat so can join the military. I will really enjoy logging this. I need this for that extra push

dioa

Awards
Hey guys! I am so ready for this stuff. I've become completely addicted to working out. I'm a music teacher and you know a lot people see guys that do what I do and think they are weak or wimpy or not a stud like the athletes. I've always been an athlete and a musician. Seems that there isn't much of a bridge between being a music teacher and an athlete. I'm going to change that mentality.

On top of that, my boys are at that age when they really want to model what dad is like and what he does. I want to be that complete model physically and mentally. So I'm looking for that extra edge, that bigger pump, that increase in stamina and strength. I've been researching pre-workout supplements and just got info on this offer about 3 minutes ago. I'm totally ready to try product out. As I said, I want the best and this could be it. I would love the challenge of using the product and doing a log about what I'm seeing and feeling. Looking forward to being a part of this. I'm ready to kick this off.

superandy4210

Awards
I would love to do a log of this. I'm recently graduated engineer and after a long day of staring at plans I have been struggling to find the motivation and energy when I get to the gym. I still get in almost every day but my workouts are nothing like they were in college and I'm starting to lose some size. I would love to see if this could get my workouts back to what they were before.

FBCoach65

Awards
Would Love to

I would love to log for PowerMax. I have always been an Assault junkie, but the samples I had of PowerMax were awesome and I would love to see the results long-term while using the product!

dcb213

dcb213

Awards
I'm an extreme ectomorph. Having trouble finding a good supp that works. Especially with the brutal mass workouts.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I too am a nighttime pre w/o user. haha 3 boys and a 10 to 6:30 job do not allow me to get in the gym until 8, 9, mostly 10 here lately. I need something with a little more pep than White Flood but not NEAR the energy of Hyde. That stuff is amazing but you can not take it after 7 or 8. Plus it would be a good reason for me to do my first log. Vitamins, fish oil, and protein are my current supps. I also have flashover on hand, but that was because it was $9 during Nutraplanet's Thanksgiving Sale.

gcampos

Awards
Would love to try this see how it matches up with jacked. It's the only other pre work out I've taken and am currently out.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I too am a nighttime pre w/o user. haha 3 boys and a 10 to 6:30 job do not allow me to get in the gym until 8, 9, mostly 10 here lately. I need something with a little more pep than White Flood but not NEAR the energy of Hyde. That stuff is amazing but you can not take it after 7 or 8. Plus it would be a good reason for me to do my first log. Vitamins, fish oil, and protein are my current supps. I also have flashover on hand, but that was because it was $9 during Nutraplanet's Thanksgiving Sale.
It should be simialr to white flood with a little more energy, but similar smooth feel. We went more for performance then a strong stim, we really want you performing better with increases in strength, focus, endurance and energy, not just "stim you out". Hence the tagline, Stop Tweaking and Start Performing!

Looks like some great apps!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed my samples and wrote a real short review here on am.com. saw a tub on sale at an online retailer for 19.99 and couldn't resist. thanks again for the samples, i enjoyed the smooth energy and good consistent pumps and will continue to enjoy them for a while now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the review and im glad you enjoyed it! Hoping to get on NP.com soon so people wont have to go elsewhere to get product!

Keep the apps coming guys!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i enjoyed my samples and wrote a real short review here on am.com. saw a tub on sale at an online retailer for 19.99 and couldn't resist. thanks again for the samples, i enjoyed the smooth energy and good consistent pumps and will continue to enjoy them for a while now.
Let's see that link?? Or maybe just a name for your online retailer.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I figured I'd take to the time write up a little review over the samples I received for PowerMax. It's not part of the log, but I figured this would be the best spot for it since it's not long-term.

Mixability: The Power Max mixed pretty well. Very few granules were left after I drank the product.

Taste: Hard to explain. It tasted kind of like Kool-Aid, but Kool-Aid with a lot of water to dilute the sugar. I liked it. It definitely tastes a lot better than some other stuff on the market.

Energy: Energy was exactly as described by Adizzle. It was clean, I didn't feel like a crackhead who just got my latest fix. It was good for the time of night that I lift. Focus was pretty good as well.

Results: Unfortunately I did not get to try the product in its full effect. The wife had me lay down my 3 year old so instead of going to the gym a half hour after drinking, it was over an hour later. I tried it on leg day, which is the day I judge all pre's on. The pumps are hard to judge since it was an hour later, but I did feel an increase in endurance. Like I said before, the focus was great as well. A will to drive through the weights and hit target reps on whatever weight I tried. I will be trying to other sample tonight for my chest workout and hopefully that'll give a better indication of pump ability. I've always managed to achieve a pretty good pump when I go, but it's normally midway through. So if I can feel some action going on the first couple of sets, then that would be icing on the cake. The product is already a winner and better than a majority of pre's.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! You should throw it up in the Product Review section as well! I noticed you mentioned you needed something with a little more pep then white flood but not like Hyde. Did powermax seem to provide that for you?