Were looking for 10 Loggers for PowerMax, GET IN HERE AND WIN!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, every time this thread gets bumped I think it's to announce the winners. And my mouth stats to water fir the taste of this stuff! So good

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha oops. We will be announcing the winners in the next 3-5 days!! Just trying to give people a last chance to enter!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is all good, people should know about this! it's a quality product

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test this product, I've been through just about every other pre workout there is on the market (white flood, Jack3d, Jack3d micro, assault, ragnorok ultra, muscle marinade, anadraulic state gt, slingshot, NO shotgun, NO explode, maniac, and probably some more) As you can see I've really been around the block on the pre workout field, and the problem is I still haven't found one I continually go back too. This product looks really good from the profile and would certainly love to try it, and compare and contrast it to all the products I've used before. I've done numerous logs before and product reviews so I feel I'm a good candidate for this promo.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is all good, people should know about this! it's a quality product
Yea, its a great product but it just needs more exposure so were trying to give people a chance to try it for free.

As well that's why we offer free samples on our website, we believe in the product so much that we will send anyone in the US 2 free samples(4 scoops) to put it to the test for themselves!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to test this product, I've been through just about every other pre workout there is on the market (white flood, Jack3d, Jack3d micro, assault, ragnorok ultra, muscle marinade, anadraulic state gt, slingshot, NO shotgun, NO explode, maniac, and probably some more) As you can see I've really been around the block on the pre workout field, and the problem is I still haven't found one I continually go back too. This product looks really good from the profile and would certainly love to try it, and compare and contrast it to all the products I've used before. I've done numerous logs before and product reviews so I feel I'm a good candidate for this promo.
Great Entry!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, its a great product but it just needs more exposure so were trying to give people a chance to try it for free.

As well that's why we offer free samples on our website, we believe in the product so much that we will send anyone in the US 2 free samples(4 scoops) to put it to the test for themselves!
Because your product is that good.

scw538

scw538

Awards
B/c like I said in my mini review. First product to challenge hemavol. I have ran several tubs of hemavol will give an unbiased op.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is legit. After I used the sample packs, I am sold on it. Will probably pick up a tub soon. Let's see some more apps for a quality pwo.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, glad you enjoyed it!!

We will be announcing the winners this weekend, could be friday, sat or sunday. So stay tuned!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! You should throw it up in the Product Review section as well! I noticed you mentioned you needed something with a little more pep then white flood but not like Hyde. Did powermax seem to provide that for you?
I'm going to post this in the product review as well. I just wanted to post my follow up from my Tuesday chest workout. I used the other sample for chest. I thought it would be a better gauge of its pump ability. The pump was immediate from the first set. The one thing that stood out the most, though, was the increase in vascularity. It stayed with me longer through my workout instead of being there a few seconds after my set and disappearing. The focus and drive is what I was most impressed with. I wanted to take out my selected weight more than usual. It's hard sometimes at night to get that motivation because I have been up since before 7 a.m. and it's usually 9:30 or 10 before I make it in the gym. The motivation was very helpful. Thanks again. I wanted a third sample for my back workout tonight! haha

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go to our website and request em off our homepage, we send them out daily so youll get it quick!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to our website and request em off our homepage, we send them out daily so youll get it quick!
ill snag some, im running out of bulk products so ill be on the look out for a new PWO .

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Just tell us why you want to log a bottle of PowerMax. It doesnt have to be anything indepth just 1-3 sentences on why we should choose you to log it for us!!

I hope I'm not too late. I tries these samples and needless to say, I absolutely need to log this stuff. I don't think that you could find a better candidate to do this product justice. I have yet to do a log, but this would be the ideal cherry popper.
Also, I am active duty military and I have the benefit of being able to perform PT in the gym every day of the week.

Thanks!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I love trying all the preworkouts available and seeing which one can finally trump them all!! I have logged three different pw on AM and have done an unsponsored log for about 5 months before that!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome applications guys! WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING ALL 10 WINNERS TOMORROW!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was a very tough decision because we got a lot of VERY GOOD entries but we could only pick 10!

If your chosen as a winner you must agree to keep a 30 day log for Powermax with atleast 4 updates a week. If any of the winners cant start a log please let us know!
!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!

NickSox15

Ryan 87

Kbizzle

SCW538

EatMoar

RPM57

PrinceVince

Joh48

Drewsicle

All the winners please PM your name and address so we can have these bottles out to you by Monday!! Again please start your log as soon as you receive your product!!

CONGRATS GUYS!!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
It was a very tough decision because we got a lot of VERY GOOD entries but we could only pick 10!

If your chosen as a winner you must agree to keep a 30 day log for Powermax with atleast 4 updates a week. If any of the winners cant start a log please let us know!!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!

NickSox15

Ryan 87

Kbizzle

SCW538

EatMoar

JumpShot903

RPM57

PrinceVince

Joh48

Drewsicle

All the winners please PM your name and address so we can have these bottles out to you by Monday!! Again please start your log as soon as you receive your product!!

CONGRATS GUYS!!
Goid job guys. Currently enjoying a tub i got after liking my samples.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yes!!!!! I am pretty stoked bout this one. I love me some Powermax.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much! Looking forward to this! Enhanced will have to wait! I will be updating at least for days a week. I'll post a link here to the log tomorrow!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Pumped to try this out! Thanks for choosing me. I've been looking to get a new pre for a bit and these samples killed it for me.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give adizzle my thanks again and that I am extremely excited to try this out for a month and spread the good word about it. I loved my samples this definitely fits the bill for when I train. Plus it's my first log so this will be interesting.

joh408

Awards
  • Established

CONGRATS GUYS!!
Hey sent you a PM. Lemme know if you got it

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got it!!

Hope you guys are excited to log this stuff, everyone has been loving it so far!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I got it!!

Hope you guys are excited to log this stuff, everyone has been loving it so far!
When can we expect it to arrive? I'm ready to start my log tonight! haha

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Throw up your log now and jsut start it when you recieve it. Should be by thursday or friday!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyones product has shipped!! It will arrive for everyone on Thursday, if you need/want a tracking number just shoot me a PM.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyones product has shipped!! It will arrive for everyone on Thursday, if you need/want a tracking number just shoot me a PM.
Would love a tracking number! The mail around here is finicky

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Hell ya! I'll start a log thread when I get home from class. Can't wait!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Awesome guys! Hope your excited for it, going to be a very productive month for you guys!
Sure is. i am ready and waiting. can I have a tracking number?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Log posted: http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225183-upping-my-performax.html#post3873379
Can't post links yet

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, really looking forward to everyones log, everyones going to LOVE IT!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am tracking my package. Counting down. USPS is usually good, so I would say by Friday.

Thanks!!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Did we get tracking numbers?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get this In the mail, this is going to kick off a daa erase cycle :]

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Stoked about starting this log!!!!! Thanks for choosing me!!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! Unfortunately it came after I had lifted so I'll start it up tomorrow