Were looking for 10 Loggers for PowerMax, GET IN HERE AND WIN!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I want to feel clean energy in my work outs.

2. I think I should be chosen because I have no preworkout currently, just ran out, and I am bulking for another 8 weeks or so before cutting down. Im hoping to make lean gains to about 255lbs before cutting so a good boost could help with that. We all know the feeling when a Preworkout really hits and you have the best workout ever and never want to leave. I need some more of those before the end of this bulk.

Edit: Also, I've done a sponsored Log on AM before.
    •   

3. looking for a new preworkout

I am new to logging just started a month ago really looking for an opportunity to give feedback while trying an awesome product.

4. New guy here! Just joined this forum a few days ago to learn more. I would love to get this, currently I have tried many samples and haven't found something I really want to stick with. Maybe your product could be it! I would love to give feedback for a great product that will help me reach my goasl!

5. I need that extra cardio help or just any kind of help that will push me beyond my limits. I am currently trying to lose some bodyfat so can join the military. I will really enjoy logging this. I need this for that extra push
    •   

6. looks like some great entries, keep em coming!!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Hey guys! I am so ready for this stuff. I've become completely addicted to working out. I'm a music teacher and you know a lot people see guys that do what I do and think they are weak or wimpy or not a stud like the athletes. I've always been an athlete and a musician. Seems that there isn't much of a bridge between being a music teacher and an athlete. I'm going to change that mentality.

On top of that, my boys are at that age when they really want to model what dad is like and what he does. I want to be that complete model physically and mentally. So I'm looking for that extra edge, that bigger pump, that increase in stamina and strength. I've been researching pre-workout supplements and just got info on this offer about 3 minutes ago. I'm totally ready to try product out. As I said, I want the best and this could be it. I would love the challenge of using the product and doing a log about what I'm seeing and feeling. Looking forward to being a part of this. I'm ready to kick this off.

8. I would love to do a log of this. I'm recently graduated engineer and after a long day of staring at plans I have been struggling to find the motivation and energy when I get to the gym. I still get in almost every day but my workouts are nothing like they were in college and I'm starting to lose some size. I would love to see if this could get my workouts back to what they were before.
  9. Would Love to

I would love to log for PowerMax. I have always been an Assault junkie, but the samples I had of PowerMax were awesome and I would love to see the results long-term while using the product!

10. I'm an extreme ectomorph. Having trouble finding a good supp that works. Especially with the brutal mass workouts.

11. I too am a nighttime pre w/o user. haha 3 boys and a 10 to 6:30 job do not allow me to get in the gym until 8, 9, mostly 10 here lately. I need something with a little more pep than White Flood but not NEAR the energy of Hyde. That stuff is amazing but you can not take it after 7 or 8. Plus it would be a good reason for me to do my first log. Vitamins, fish oil, and protein are my current supps. I also have flashover on hand, but that was because it was $9 during Nutraplanet's Thanksgiving Sale.

12. Would love to try this see how it matches up with jacked. It's the only other pre work out I've taken and am currently out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    I too am a nighttime pre w/o user. haha 3 boys and a 10 to 6:30 job do not allow me to get in the gym until 8, 9, mostly 10 here lately. I need something with a little more pep than White Flood but not NEAR the energy of Hyde. That stuff is amazing but you can not take it after 7 or 8. Plus it would be a good reason for me to do my first log. Vitamins, fish oil, and protein are my current supps. I also have flashover on hand, but that was because it was $9 during Nutraplanet's Thanksgiving Sale.
    It should be simialr to white flood with a little more energy, but similar smooth feel. We went more for performance then a strong stim, we really want you performing better with increases in strength, focus, endurance and energy, not just "stim you out". Hence the tagline, Stop Tweaking and Start Performing!

Looks like some great apps!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. i enjoyed my samples and wrote a real short review here on am.com. saw a tub on sale at an online retailer for 19.99 and couldn't resist. thanks again for the samples, i enjoyed the smooth energy and good consistent pumps and will continue to enjoy them for a while now.

15. Awesome, thanks for the review and im glad you enjoyed it! Hoping to get on NP.com soon so people wont have to go elsewhere to get product!

Keep the apps coming guys!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    i enjoyed my samples and wrote a real short review here on am.com. saw a tub on sale at an online retailer for 19.99 and couldn't resist. thanks again for the samples, i enjoyed the smooth energy and good consistent pumps and will continue to enjoy them for a while now.
    Let's see that link?? Or maybe just a name for your online retailer.

17. samples were great, love this stuff, very clean energy

18. Quote Originally Posted by antbrusca View Post
    samples were great, love this stuff, very clean energy
    Thats awesome, im glad you enjoyed it! Throw up a review in the Product Review section if you can!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Hey guys. I figured I'd take to the time write up a little review over the samples I received for PowerMax. It's not part of the log, but I figured this would be the best spot for it since it's not long-term.

Mixability: The Power Max mixed pretty well. Very few granules were left after I drank the product.

Taste: Hard to explain. It tasted kind of like Kool-Aid, but Kool-Aid with a lot of water to dilute the sugar. I liked it. It definitely tastes a lot better than some other stuff on the market.

Energy: Energy was exactly as described by Adizzle. It was clean, I didn't feel like a crackhead who just got my latest fix. It was good for the time of night that I lift. Focus was pretty good as well.

Results: Unfortunately I did not get to try the product in its full effect. The wife had me lay down my 3 year old so instead of going to the gym a half hour after drinking, it was over an hour later. I tried it on leg day, which is the day I judge all pre's on. The pumps are hard to judge since it was an hour later, but I did feel an increase in endurance. Like I said before, the focus was great as well. A will to drive through the weights and hit target reps on whatever weight I tried. I will be trying to other sample tonight for my chest workout and hopefully that'll give a better indication of pump ability. I've always managed to achieve a pretty good pump when I go, but it's normally midway through. So if I can feel some action going on the first couple of sets, then that would be icing on the cake. The product is already a winner and better than a majority of pre's.

20. Thanks for the review! You should throw it up in the Product Review section as well! I noticed you mentioned you needed something with a little more pep then white flood but not like Hyde. Did powermax seem to provide that for you?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Bump!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Lol, every time this thread gets bumped I think it's to announce the winners. And my mouth stats to water fir the taste of this stuff! So good

23. haha oops. We will be announcing the winners in the next 3-5 days!! Just trying to give people a last chance to enter!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

24. Is all good, people should know about this! it's a quality product

25. I would love to test this product, I've been through just about every other pre workout there is on the market (white flood, Jack3d, Jack3d micro, assault, ragnorok ultra, muscle marinade, anadraulic state gt, slingshot, NO shotgun, NO explode, maniac, and probably some more) As you can see I've really been around the block on the pre workout field, and the problem is I still haven't found one I continually go back too. This product looks really good from the profile and would certainly love to try it, and compare and contrast it to all the products I've used before. I've done numerous logs before and product reviews so I feel I'm a good candidate for this promo.

26. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Is all good, people should know about this! it's a quality product
    Yea, its a great product but it just needs more exposure so were trying to give people a chance to try it for free.

As well that's why we offer free samples on our website, we believe in the product so much that we will send anyone in the US 2 free samples(4 scoops) to put it to the test for themselves!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    I would love to test this product, I've been through just about every other pre workout there is on the market (white flood, Jack3d, Jack3d micro, assault, ragnorok ultra, muscle marinade, anadraulic state gt, slingshot, NO shotgun, NO explode, maniac, and probably some more) As you can see I've really been around the block on the pre workout field, and the problem is I still haven't found one I continually go back too. This product looks really good from the profile and would certainly love to try it, and compare and contrast it to all the products I've used before. I've done numerous logs before and product reviews so I feel I'm a good candidate for this promo.
    Great Entry!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea, its a great product but it just needs more exposure so were trying to give people a chance to try it for free.

As well that's why we offer free samples on our website, we believe in the product so much that we will send anyone in the US 2 free samples(4 scoops) to put it to the test for themselves!
    Because your product is that good.

29. B/c like I said in my mini review. First product to challenge hemavol. I have ran several tubs of hemavol will give an unbiased op.

30. This stuff is legit. After I used the sample packs, I am sold on it. Will probably pick up a tub soon. Let's see some more apps for a quality pwo.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  3. Get In Here And Log BodyGuard For Nimbus Nutrition!!!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 03:47 PM
  4. Replies: 200
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:27 PM
  5. Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 427
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 03:56 PM