JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. you betcha brotha


  2. im going to be at work for the next 9 hours but ill try to respond to any quetions the best i can
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Guys,

    Let stay on track. I have nothing but respect for everyone on here and I am excited to see how people respond to the stack!!
    Very professional which is to be expected from, Chad.

    Nice results Josiah I am like the others EXTREMELY skeptical but I will not be on the side of impossibility - highly unlikely, yes, but not impossible.

    You have to understand that with the results you achieved there are going to be a lot of people that are going to be looking to call bull ****. That has two ends of the spectrum. The first being - you made such incredible progress people are rushing to think you HAD to be on steroids which for you, isn't a bad thing. And then there is their reason for utter disbelief because these are guys that work their asses off quite consistently with results like that being seen in 4 weeks clearly not being common.

    I was discussing this with our buddy Frank Reynolds that you all know and he made a very good point. If people took some of the money they invest on supplements and hired a nutritionist/trainer like Luke or Frank they would be astonished at the amazing results they would see. We were specifically talking about hiring Meadows. Now why that's relevant is, you are looking at someone who had his diet, routine AND supplementation regimen completely laid out for him. There were no pieces to the puzzle missing.

    Science is great absolutely, BUT science is NOT a definitive answer on everything scientists like to think so but unfortunately it only goes so far. Science tells us Josiah was a knucklehead stacking DAA and NMDA because of the POSSIBLE neurological effects but when it comes to nutrition and body composition effects science is always changing. Hell they still can't even figure cholesterol out lol...

    Anyways, all that being said nice work bro. You did a complete 180



    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    im going to be at work for the next 9 hours but ill try to respond to any quetions the best i can
    How about my previous question? What was your maintenece kcals? 1k calories is a huge swing from day to day... and how much of a surplus were you eating?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How about my previous question? What was your maintenece kcals? 1k calories is a huge swing from day to day... and how much of a surplus were you eating?
    should be 1k surplus every day to gain 10lbs in 30 days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Josiah M. View Post
    im going to be at work for the next 9 hours but ill try to respond to any quetions the best i can
    Thank you Josiah
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  7. yes i definately can undertand that, and i know this doesnt happen all the time. and i agree with hiring a nutrition coach, especially for less experienced people.

  8. yes it is a big swing..but i continued adding calories to meet my bodies needs, and what i felt was the right amount

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    should be 1k surplus every day to gain 10lbs in 30 days
    10lb mixture of LBM and an accumulation of fat...

    A +1000 kcalories a day, and netted a 10lb of muscle only? Nah.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    10lb mixture of LBM and an accumulation of fat...

    A +1000 kcalories a day, and netted a 10lb of muscle only? Nah.
    right, there had to be some fat gain. wish they at least had caliper measurements if not bodpod, but I'm guessing he didn't start the stack expecting this thread debating his results lol. I'm willing to conceed that a 6-7lb gain in water and glycogen and a 3-4lb gain in muscle with some amount of fat would be doable with perfect diet and training and tons of sleep. Im betting thats the case here.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    right, there had to be some fat gain. wish they at least had caliper measurements if not bodpod, but I'm guessing he didn't start the stack expecting this thread debating his results lol. I'm willing to conceed that a 6-7lb gain in water and glycogen and a 3-4lb gain in muscle with some amount of fat would be doable with perfect diet and training and tons of sleep. Im betting thats the case here.
    Agreed.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Coop clear pm's please


  13. Regimen:

    -Thermadex: 1 cap every morning before cardio/breakfast.
    -Paragon: 1 capsule 3 x per day spread evenly.
    -Prodigy: 1 scoop 30-45 min before evening workout.
    -D Test: 2 caps with Paragon morning an evening

    Before Stats:

    -Weight:179
    -Arms:15.5 in.
    -Bench Press:275

    After Stats:

    -Weight: 189
    -Arms:16 in.
    -Bench Press: 315

    **Note: I decided it is important to make this very clear. Josiah purchased these products on his own and they were not given to him as some type of sponsorship. Also, had we been asked we would not have recommended that he STACK NMDA (PARAGON) with D-Test, mostly because it is not necessary - and not necessarily because it is unsafe, which is still only speculation. However, I needed to report the entire STACK that Josiah used to make these gains because I wanted this to be entirely truthful. But, it is MY opinion that he would have made the same progress had he only utilized PARAGON and not the D-Test with it. Thank you for reading and please respect Josiah in this thread since he is just simply a happy PNI customer and nothing more.
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  14. No ones disrespecting him.

    So, 1/2 in on his biceps, 35lbs on his bench and a netted 10lb muscle gain with a 3k-4k diet.

    Got it.

    Could i see what your diet was for a day? Just for curiosity purposes
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    No ones disrespecting him.

    So, 1/2 in on his biceps, 35lbs on his bench and a netted 10lb muscle gain with a 3k-4k diet.

    Got it.

    Could i see what your diet was for a day? Just for curiosity purpose.
    Actually its 40 for BP, but now I'm just nit picking lol.

  16. Great job Josiah!
    With a coach like Eric you'll be big and sexy like him in no time!

    <3

  17. LOL @ 10 pounds of PURE muscle in 4 weeks
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Just wondering when you are going to warn your facebook fans that the stack you are advertising is not safe?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Just wondering when you are going to warn your facebook fans that the stack you are advertising is not safe?
    Show me your studies and your google searches since you seem to be 100% certain its unsafe
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Show me your studies and your google searches since you seem to be 100% certain its unsafe
    Show me reasoning that it is. Your the representative not me. The fact that you can market this to uneducated people knowing there could be negative effects and not tell them is appalling! That doesn't say much for you. The fact it remains in your online marketing doesn't say much for your company. I have a lot of respect for PNI products but advising people to follow after a persons negligent decisions is absurd.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Show me your studies and your google searches since you seem to be 100% certain its unsafe
    Google knows all. Everyone knows that lol.
    You guys are quick to jump on board and start bashing a company once someone with high rep starts it off, reminds me off bb.com.
    Let him have his story people!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    Google knows all. Everyone knows that lol.
    You guys are quick to jump on board and start bashing a company once someone with high rep starts it off, reminds me off bb.com.
    Let him have his story people!
    I didn't know Dan was in this thread.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I didn't know Dan was in this thread.
    All up in this thread
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    All up in this thread
    There you are!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    There you are!
    Quietly following along in the shadows this whole time....sounds kinda creepy when I read it back to myself eh?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks
    By gregmethews in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs- PCT Assist 5 lbs. of muscle in 30 days
    By longhornsp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 01:48 PM
  3. I want to add 5-10 lbs. of muscle
    By goshawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:20 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Log in
Log in