JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He obviously did indeed gain the 10 LB. It may not have been 100% pure muscle. However 10 LB is 10 LB and from the pics. it is evident most of the weight was actual muscle. I only hope there were NO illegal things used to gain it, especially considering his age...
just stop man. dont even post anymore. at all.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
This is where you fail to see. This post will be reinvented 100 times over in the next year or two "same thread, maybe a different company". why??? No one follows these things through.
It is quite amusing actually to see you all get fired up then burn out only to get fired up again about the same thing until you tire of "that" thread.
The only way to really "stop" as you say, is to search and seek out the truth until we all find it.
Then and only then will you all be able to truly move on and get to the things "that matter" in the area of health and fitness.
You have 11 posts man. Who are you? The forum moderators said lets get back to the positive. Can u not read?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where you fail to see. This post will be reinvented 100 times over in the next year or two "same thread, maybe a different company". why??? No one follows these things through.
It is quite amusing actually to see you all get fired up then burn out only to get fired up again about the same thing until you tire of "that" thread.
The only way to really "stop" as you say, is to search and seek out the truth until we all find it.
Then and only then will you all be able to truly move on and get to the things "that matter" in the area of health and fitness.
truth is, u only have 11 posts and are coming in here and bashing everyone/everything. the only way it will stop is if YOU stop posting on here.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Why are you trying to fight. Quick being so negative brotha. Srs this thread died already. Please give it some respect and dignity, and let it rest in peace, amen

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't know where I have been or how long. The scale of satisfaction in illusion and fear of disillusionment will ultimately not lead to real happiness or truth although for a time it may seem so
just stop.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
You don't know where I have been or how long. The scale of satisfaction in illusion and fear of disillusionment will ultimately not lead to real happiness or truth although for a time it may seem so

Lol jim... I knew you would not be able to leave the thread alone till you had one last link of one kind or the other

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
What the hell was that guy smoking anyways? That shyt read like a long drawn out conspiracy theory

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
i think he overdosed on phenibut, and had a psychotic schizophrenic break

stock tip should have stuck to NYSE

Wait, Wait, I think I've got it. NYSE is a ruse or maybe part of some bizarre riddle..
Look...

Stock
^
Scarlet

Ti
p
^
Pimpernel

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Special announcement I was speaking of in relation to this thread is only a day or two away as I sent the final notes to Chad earlier today and all is a go! Just finalizing a few minor details. Thanks for your patience!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Special announcement I was speaking of in relation to this thread is only a day or two away as I sent the final notes to Chad earlier today and all is a go! Just finalizing a few minor details. Thanks for your patience!
Did you announce the loggers?
So not only are they running the stack but you guys are working individually with everyone as far as routine and nutrition?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to watching these loggers rip it up! Sincere wishes for good gains and strength to those lucky ones chosen!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to watching these loggers rip it up! Sincere wishes for good gains and strength to those lucky ones chosen!
Supplements aside I think that one on one training planning with broser will make a huge difference, the supps should be icing

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Supplements aside I think that one on one training planning with broser will make a huge difference, the supps should be icing
I know that the nutritional side of this will keep my attention.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I read through this thread for 30 mins and it was awesome.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Did you announce the loggers?
So not only are they running the stack but you guys are working individually with everyone as far as routine and nutrition?
No, not announced yet as there will be a bit more to it than that. Also, there will be some more opportunities added. Luke Cameron, who is about to become the first "Broser Built" certified trainer, will be handling training/nutrition for anyone that desires it along with log.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Looking forward to this ! A lot of work is going to be put into this, not only with Team PNI, but with the select few individuals doing this log. Cant wait to officially launch the full scoop, its going to be awesome !! Stay tuned !!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait where is there an oppotunity to log or work with a trainer?

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Pni-triple-Bottles-stack-4-weeks (2).png.jpg

**DETAILS COMING SOON!!!**