• RockStar
  • Established
5 Loggers Needed to Test
Volatile Pre Workout
By Formutech Nutrition​

Volatile-(with-bullets).jpg

Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg

CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA​

VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.

HOW IT WORKS:

The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!

What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

Let us know:

Training Schedule
Training style and goals
How often can you update your log
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)
Name your top 5 supplements of all time!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard great things about Volatile!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Heard good things, good luck guys

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
[QUOTE="cswalczakny"

Let us know:

Age...27
Gender...male
Training Schedule..5x week sometimes 4 depending on work and school
Training style and goals.. Your basic bodybuilding hypertrophy chasing routine. Lots of volume drop sets pyramids reverse etc. ad yu know jus came off a cut so looking to get swoleeee now
How often can you update your log...everyday basically. Im on AM almost everyday
Name your top five supplements of all time!..thats a toughie but i gotta go with the basic staple supps.. Creatine, citrulline malate, ALCAR, BCAA, caffeine[/QUOTE]

You guys definitely impressed me with With lean efx refined.. I would definitely like to run this and run a bad ass log. hopefully with more followers..been taking a break from stims so havnt had a preworkout in a while

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Age-35
Gender- Male
Training Schedule- 5 x a week

Training style and goals Big volume training- 2 hours of weights. Trying to lean out, while still keeping muscle.

How often can you update your log- 5+ times a week

Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)-no log on AM, but a lot on PHF and MD-not sure if I can link.

1) Whey isolate
2) creatine
3) clear-shot/jacked
4) prohormones
5) BCAA

I have tried almost every Pre-workout- to name a few- jacked - clearshot, K-otic, speedx3 ,neurocore,methyl mass, superpump……

So I would love to compare Volatile to them and see if it can real help with my long workouts!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
nice promo bud!!! This would be nice with my current run!! Great rep here guy's get your apps in.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[QUOTE="cswalczakny"

Let us know:

Age...27
Gender...male
Training Schedule..5x week sometimes 4 depending on work and school
Training style and goals.. Your basic bodybuilding hypertrophy chasing routine. Lots of volume drop sets pyramids reverse etc. ad yu know jus came off a cut so looking to get swoleeee now
How often can you update your log...everyday basically. Im on AM almost everyday
Name your top five supplements of all time!..thats a toughie but i gotta go with the basic staple supps.. Creatine, citrulline malate, ALCAR, BCAA, caffeine
You guys definitely impressed me with With lean efx refined.. I would definitely like to run this and run a bad ass log. hopefully with more followers..been taking a break from stims so havnt had a preworkout in a while[/QUOTE]

You're in bud! You ran a great log for Lean! Pm your shipping info if you would

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age-35
Gender- Male

Training style and goals Big volume training- 2 hours of weights. Trying to lean out, while still keeping muscle.

Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)-no log on AM, but a lot on PHF and MD-not sure if I can link.

1) Whey isolate
2) creatine
3) clear-shot/jacked
4) prohormones
5) BCAA

I have tried almost every Pre-workout- to name a few- jacked - clearshot, K-otic, speedx3 ,neurocore,methyl mass, superpump......

So I would love to compare Volatile to them and see if it can real help with my long workouts!!
Volatile will do you right on those long workouts for sure! PM me your shipping info man

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice promo bud!!! This would be nice with my current run!! Great rep here guy's get your apps in.
What are you using for your pre currently? Don't remember seeing it in your log but maybe I missed it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I really enjoyed using Volatile, nice pumps. Was using 2 scoops per workout.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are too kind

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
PM sent- Thanks alot- cant wait to start this!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Might have to put an app in

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice,so bummed I just started a log today :(

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get 3 more loggers in here today!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this fellas! If I wasn't already running a Pre I would put in my app.

SD1959

Awards
Age 53

Gender male

Training Schedule Sat, Sun, Tue, Thurs / Push, Pull, Legs

Training style and goals Low volume, high intensity, all working sets to failure. Goals: to continually stay lean and healthy while adding strength and size as able.

How often can you update your log As often as requested.

Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Get ripped nutrition forum (not enough posts to add the link).
[h=2]SD1959 experience with I-Force Joint Help[/h]

Name your top 5 supplements of all time! Original chocolate Ultramet, Iforce Joint Help, Iforce Compete, Craze, Madness

gmanall

Awards
Training Schedule:M-F
Training style and goals:Monday:Squat Day/Legs,Tuesday:Shoulders and Traps,Wensday: Chest,Thursday: Arms, Friday:Back
Every week try to move up my estimated 1RM for each lift.
How often can you update your log: As much as needed, 3 days a week minimum.
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?): Nope, First time for everything.

L-Dopa
ECA
Anabeta
Fish Oil
Phenibut

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age 53

Gender male

Training style and goals Low volume, high intensity, all working sets to failure. Goals: to continually stay lean and healthy while adding strength and size as able.

Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Get ripped nutrition forum (not enough posts to add the link).

Name your top 5 supplements of all time! Original chocolate Ultramet, Iforce Joint Help, Iforce Compete, Craze, Madness
Training style and goals:Monday:Squat Day/Legs,Tuesday:Shoulders and Traps,Wensday: Chest,Thursday: Arms, Friday:Back
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?): Nope, First time for everything.

L-Dopa
ECA
Anabeta
Fish Oil
Phenibut
You guys are both in! PM me your shipping info!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, room for ONE more!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be willing to do a log of this, if it's ok that I'm currently logging a fat burning stack? If not I totally understand but this would be awesome as I'm looking to keep my strength up while cutting and it seems like the endurance from this would help me push myself.

Let us know:

Age 30
Gender Male
Training Schedule 4 lift days a week, usually in the gym about 6 days for running on off days
Training style and goals I am currently using the hellraiser training method for another 3 weeks, goals are to cut weight but keep strength
How often can you update your log- as often as needed.
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Yes, currently logging (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221689-nicksox15-gets-ripped.html) and previous log (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/218655-nicksox15-gets-shrededded.html)

Lecheek OxyBlack
Jack3d
Green Magnitude
BCAA
Pronom

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be willing to do a log of this, if it's ok that I'm currently logging a fat burning stack? If not I totally understand but this would be awesome as I'm looking to keep my strength up while cutting and it seems like the endurance from this would help me push myself.

Let us know:

Age 30
Gender Male
Training Schedule 4 lift days a week, usually in the gym about 6 days for running on off days
Training style and goals I am currently using the hellraiser training method for another 3 weeks, goals are to cut weight but keep strength
How often can you update your log- as often as needed.
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Yes, currently logging (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221689-nicksox15-gets-ripped.html) and previous log (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/218655-nicksox15-gets-shrededded.html)

Lecheek OxyBlack
Jack3d
Green Magnitude
BCAA
Pronom
Do you have some of the oxy eca pre workout? I just wouldn't want it mixed with the Oxy is all. If you work out first thing in the AM and then dose your oxyECA with your post shake or breakfast that would work for me

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have some of the oxy eca pre workout? I just wouldn't want it mixed with the Oxy is all. If you work out first thing in the AM and then dose your oxyECA with your post shake or breakfast that would work for me
It's the OxyEca Black, I do work out in the morning before work. I could def. take the Volatile on it's own before the gym and take the other stuff after, no problems!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am 18 years old. do not let my age sway you because I am been lifting, seriously since I was 14.
I train 4 days a week using my little tweak to 5/3/1.
I can post 3-6 days a week, sometimes all 7 if I get into running and stuff due to weather allowances
Top 5 in no order
Ignite 2, X-Factor, Fish oil( not with X-Factor), ErgoPump and my generic multi

I logged both Ignite 2 and ErgoPump and I have a log I have been doing since march last year

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 18 years old. do not let my age sway you because I am been lifting, seriously since I was 14.
I can post 3-6 days a week, sometimes all 7 if I get into running and stuff due to weather allowances
Top 5 in no order

I logged both Ignite 2 and ErgoPump and I have a log I have been doing since march last year
You're in bro, pm me your info!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys definitely impressed me with With lean efx refined.. I would definitely like to run this and run a bad ass log. hopefully with more followers..been taking a break from stims so havnt had a preworkout in a while
Age-35
Gender- Male

1) Whey isolate
2) creatine
3) clear-shot/jacked
4) prohormones
5) BCAA

I have tried almost every Pre-workout- to name a few- jacked - clearshot, K-otic, speedx3 ,neurocore,methyl mass, superpump……

Age 53

Gender male

L-Dopa
ECA
Anabeta
Fish Oil
Phenibut
Top 5 in no order

Here are our 5 winners, congrats guys! Just a couple of ground rules:

-please post a link to your log here once you get started. there are a couple new members among the winners so if your post count won't let you post a link, PM it to me and I'll post it up for you.

-be honest! we want to hear what you really think about Volatile, not what you think we want to hear. if you think something could be modified or improved let us know!

-when you're tub of Volatile is done, please post up a final review for us both in the Anabolic Minds reviews section and on Nutraplanet. If you're feeling extra generous and want to throw up a review for us on any other sites while you're at it that would be awesome!

If you guys need aything or have questions on Volatile, any of our other supps, or just general advice on supplements please don't hesitate to ask me!

Thanks guys and ENJOY!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are our 5 winners, congrats guys! Just a couple of ground rules:

-please post a link to your log here once you get started. there are a couple new members among the winners so if your post count won't let you post a link, PM it to me and I'll post it up for you.

-be honest! we want to hear what you really think about Volatile, not what you think we want to hear. if you think something could be modified or improved let us know!

-when you're tub of Volatile is done, please post up a final review for us both in the Anabolic Minds reviews section and on Nutraplanet. If you're feeling extra generous and want to throw up a review for us on any other sites while you're at it that would be awesome!

If you guys need aything or have questions on Volatile, any of our other supps, or just general advice on supplements please don't hesitate to ask me!

Thanks guys and ENJOY!
Congrats fellas!! cswalczakny is a great dude and full of knowledge!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I'm usually listening to Tool during my workouts
Tool and Disturbed for me and like to throw in some DMX as well was thinking about adding some Kesha or Carly Rae Jepson lol damn go ahead pull my man card now

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Tool and Disturbed for me and like to throw in some DMX as well was thinking about adding some Kesha or Carly Rae Jepson lol damn go ahead pull my man card now
:spankme: you have been spanked now don't let it happen again!!! LMAO I love DMX at the gym..Where my dogs at!