Get VOLATILE and blow up the gym! 5 loggers needed! GTFIH

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tool and Disturbed for me and like to throw in some DMX as well was thinking about adding some Kesha or Carly Rae Jepson lol damn go ahead pull my man card now
I love the biebs!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Congrats guys, cant wait to see your logs!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
You all should like it. I used during a PH cycle and it was perfect.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all should like it. I used during a PH cycle and it was perfect.
The low-ish stim quality makes it great as an on cycle pre. It won't hit your BP too bad

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The low-ish stim quality makes it great as an on cycle pre. It won't hit your BP too bad
That's good to know since I workout late at night and need to sleep after. I'm going to have to give it a try in my PCT

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good to know since I workout late at night and need to sleep after. I'm going to have to give it a try in my PCT
One serving feels about like a cup of coffee. No cracked out jittery feelings a couple hours later

gmanall

Awards
One serving feels about like a cup of coffee. No cracked out jittery feelings a couple hours later
That's what I like to hear, so many rely on heavy amounts of caffeine and 1-3 which if anything makes me feel weaker with jelly arms. I'm looking forward to it arriving and logging it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's what I like to hear, so many rely on heavy amounts of caffeine and 1-3 which if anything makes me feel weaker with jelly arms. I'm looking forward to it arriving and logging it.
1.5 scoops is my sweet spot but the flavor is delicious!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am getting pumped waiting for this!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gmanall

Awards
Imma turn this thread into the Versa-1 shipping thread till I get it ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opportunity here. Interested to hear some feedback on this stuff.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good opportunity here. Interested to hear some feedback on this stuff.
Pm me your info, I'll send you a couple scoops from my tub if you want

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just checked with our warehouse and the product will go out today. We have had basically everyone down with the flu there. I apologize that they were not shipped yet.
Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked with our warehouse and the product will go out today. We have had basically everyone down with the flu there. I apologize that they were not shipped yet.
Thanks
Hope everyone is getting better now! This flu season has been god aweful

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
It has been crazy there which is why I am not there!! We are now way behind on International shipments as well. I think that it has run its course . I only have one guy out today. Last week I only had one working virtually all week.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been crazy there which is why I am not there!! We are now way behind on International shipments as well. I think that it has run its course . I only have one guy out today. Last week I only had one working virtually all week.
that's nuts! Ive escaped it so far but my wife was sick a few weeks ago, our nanny was sick 2 weeks ago and my son is sick now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks
It's been crazy... We just got over it two weeks ago. My 3 yr old had it the worst. Within 7week she had strep throat an ear infection and the flu twice. I caught it New Years, I was down for two days.

I did have a little Endurance those few days, kept me hydrated.

How's that rep search going :p

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been crazy... We just got over it two weeks ago. My 3 yr old had it the worst. Within 7week she had strep throat an ear infection and the flu twice. I caught it New Years, I was down for two days.

I did have a little Endurance those few days, kept me hydrated.

How's that rep search going :p
lol! hope the fam is all beter now bud! I'm hoping we keep growing quickly here so we can take on another rep or two, that would be saweeeeet.

I've said it 100x, Endurance is the bomb

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would be down to log it but i feel greedy since i just spent $350 on supps

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
lol! hope the fam is all beter now bud! I'm hoping we keep growing quickly here so we can take on another rep or two, that would be saweeeeet.

I've said it 100x, Endurance is the bomb
On another site there is a thread looking for another rep... Maybe that mean this site too.... We will see

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Jus got out of class and i see a text from my sister that i have a package.. Wonder what it isss. Will post up a link soon

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jus got out of class and i see a text from my sister that i have a package.. Wonder what it isss. Will post up a link soon
Awesome! It begins!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well if its not the high heels you ordered then hopefully its volatile....

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
A little bit of win came today

Attachments

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy. It's a great pre

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: Is this a new version or the same one thats for sale now at NP?? I may just buy some..
It's the same one available on NP! Nutra has it up for a great price too

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah they do! Great I know you like it so i'm sure I will too. Thanks brother!
cool man, let me know what you think! Just don't take more than one full scoop on shoulder day or you'll be hanging from the pullup bar between sets of arnies if ya get me

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
cool man, let me know what you think! Just don't take more than one full scoop on shoulder day or you'll be hanging from the pullup bar between sets of arnies if ya get me
I gotcha yah!! LOL I'll update you in my log and post a review here..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gmanall

Awards
Got my tub today!!!!!! Let's do this!
http: //anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222757-getting-roadmap-volatile.html#post3821216

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established