Get VOLATILE and blow up the gym! 5 loggers needed! GTFIH

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    One serving feels about like a cup of coffee. No cracked out jittery feelings a couple hours later
    That's what I like to hear, so many rely on heavy amounts of caffeine and 1-3 which if anything makes me feel weaker with jelly arms. I'm looking forward to it arriving and logging it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post

    That's what I like to hear, so many rely on heavy amounts of caffeine and 1-3 which if anything makes me feel weaker with jelly arms. I'm looking forward to it arriving and logging it.
    1.5 scoops is my sweet spot but the flavor is delicious!
    •   
       


  3. I am getting pumped waiting for this!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I am getting pumped waiting for this!!
    It should be there soon!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Imma turn this thread into the Versa-1 shipping thread till I get it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Imma turn this thread into the Versa-1 shipping thread till I get it
    Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Good opportunity here. Interested to hear some feedback on this stuff.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good opportunity here. Interested to hear some feedback on this stuff.
    Pm me your info, I'll send you a couple scoops from my tub if you want
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Pm me your info, I'll send you a couple scoops from my tub if you want
    Very generous

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Very generous
    it feels good to give! if ya know what I mean! hardeeharhar!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  11. I just checked with our warehouse and the product will go out today. We have had basically everyone down with the flu there. I apologize that they were not shipped yet.
    Thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    I just checked with our warehouse and the product will go out today. We have had basically everyone down with the flu there. I apologize that they were not shipped yet.
    Thanks
    Hope everyone is getting better now! This flu season has been god aweful
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. It has been crazy there which is why I am not there!! We are now way behind on International shipments as well. I think that it has run its course . I only have one guy out today. Last week I only had one working virtually all week.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    It has been crazy there which is why I am not there!! We are now way behind on International shipments as well. I think that it has run its course . I only have one guy out today. Last week I only had one working virtually all week.
    that's nuts! Ive escaped it so far but my wife was sick a few weeks ago, our nanny was sick 2 weeks ago and my son is sick now.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    I just checked with our warehouse and the product will go out today. We have had basically everyone down with the flu there. I apologize that they were not shipped yet.
    Thanks
    It's been crazy... We just got over it two weeks ago. My 3 yr old had it the worst. Within 7week she had strep throat an ear infection and the flu twice. I caught it New Years, I was down for two days.

    I did have a little Endurance those few days, kept me hydrated.

    How's that rep search going

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    It's been crazy... We just got over it two weeks ago. My 3 yr old had it the worst. Within 7week she had strep throat an ear infection and the flu twice. I caught it New Years, I was down for two days.

    I did have a little Endurance those few days, kept me hydrated.

    How's that rep search going
    lol! hope the fam is all beter now bud! I'm hoping we keep growing quickly here so we can take on another rep or two, that would be saweeeeet.

    I've said it 100x, Endurance is the bomb
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. i would be down to log it but i feel greedy since i just spent $350 on supps
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    lol! hope the fam is all beter now bud! I'm hoping we keep growing quickly here so we can take on another rep or two, that would be saweeeeet.

    I've said it 100x, Endurance is the bomb
    On another site there is a thread looking for another rep... Maybe that mean this site too.... We will see

  19. Jus got out of class and i see a text from my sister that i have a package.. Wonder what it isss. Will post up a link soon

  20. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Jus got out of class and i see a text from my sister that i have a package.. Wonder what it isss. Will post up a link soon
    Awesome! It begins!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Jus got out of class and i see a text from my sister that i have a package.. Wonder what it isss. Will post up a link soon
    well if its not the high heels you ordered then hopefully its volatile....

  22. A little bit of win came today
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    A little bit of win came today
    Sexy, isn't it?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Sexy, isn't it?
    It sure it!! I should have got in on this Damn it!! LOL

  25. Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy. It's a great pre
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Sexy, isn't it?
    Question: Is this a new version or the same one thats for sale now at NP?? I may just buy some..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Question: Is this a new version or the same one thats for sale now at NP?? I may just buy some..
    It's the same one available on NP! Nutra has it up for a great price too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    It's the same one available on NP! Nutra has it up for a great price too
    yeah they do! Great I know you like it so i'm sure I will too. Thanks brother!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    yeah they do! Great I know you like it so i'm sure I will too. Thanks brother!
    cool man, let me know what you think! Just don't take more than one full scoop on shoulder day or you'll be hanging from the pullup bar between sets of arnies if ya get me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    cool man, let me know what you think! Just don't take more than one full scoop on shoulder day or you'll be hanging from the pullup bar between sets of arnies if ya get me
    I gotcha yah!! LOL I'll update you in my log and post a review here..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Healthy and back to the gym Log
    By ASUWrestler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:28 PM
  2. getting lean and cutting up excercises
    By Ramo machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. Getting out of breath in the gym
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:03 PM
  4. Blowing Up The Moon
    By fbxdan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:56 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:03 PM
Log in
Log in