Normally I wouldn't get so excited about a new Multi Vitamin but.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. a high quality pharmacuetical grade multi-vitamin for athletes is going to cost you no less than 50$.

    but why would you want anything but the best?

    at the least, this is in capsules.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    a high quality pharmacuetical grade multi-vitamin for athletes is going to cost you no less than 50$.

    but why would you want anything but the best?

    at the least, this is in capsules.
    and here is the flip to that
    we are not designing a multi for athletes my friend, rather the general masses
    and - just as importanly - athletes probably understand nutrition better than the average joe, no?
    therefore, their dietary intakes are structured far & above beyond what the average joe comprehends
    with me so far?

    so in essence - why would we tailor a product to the small % of the population it would be suitable for, when that small % wouldn't need to rely on such a multi in the first place?



    thus - your point in itself, becomes quite invalid
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and here is the flip to that
    we are not designing a multi for athletes my friend, rather the general masses
    and - just as importanly - athletes probably understand nutrition better than the average joe, no?
    therefore, their dietary intakes are structured far & above beyond what the average joe comprehends
    with me so far?

    so in essence - why would we tailor a product to the small % of the population it would be suitable for, when that small % wouldn't need to rely on such a multi in the first place?



    thus - your point in itself, becomes quite invalid
    athletes have a very poor understanding of nutrtion bud.

    my comment has no point, except, even if you're nutrition is perfect, you still aren't going to get all the needed vitamins and minerals. this is why everyone should be using a quality multi-vitamin.

  4. In this day and age where everyone is looking to gt healthy not just athletes this multi would sell very well and actually provide benefits.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    athletes have a very poor understanding of nutrtion bud.

    my comment has no point, except, even if you're nutrition is perfect, you still aren't going to get all the needed vitamins and minerals. this is why everyone should be using a quality multi-vitamin.
    your stance is highly debatable, and i think you are arguing just to argue
    either that, or you take my response personally (you shouldn't do that)

    many in the 'health' industry debate the need for a multivitamin to begin with..

    there are many facets and components to this conversation, that you conveniently skip over, with such stance that you espouse

    perfect world: sourcing no issue, cost no issue, interest levels for such a beast high..
    okay - what you say sounds good

    reality my friend, is your enemy
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    In this day and age where everyone is looking to gt healthy not just athletes this multi would sell very well and actually provide benefits.
    i question what you mean by "actually provide benefits" please explain

    the idea of a 'perfect multi' shows a lack of corporate understanding, and all the points i addressed above

    if you feel that to be the case, please find funding and create your own multi
    market it, promote it, get it out there

    let me know how that works out for you

  7. ^^i was actually trying support what you were sayin I guess it came out wrong.

  8. If you go back you will see I actually like te multi and am excited to try it

  9. differences of opinion are bound to happen, you just happen to be on the side of the fence where people feel differently.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    If you go back you will see I actually like te multi and am excited to try it
    i wondered about that after i typed..

    you'll have to forgive me, in several threads right now, sorry!

    yes, you are grounded in reality, and the multi we have structured does indeed provide the benefits one is meant to get by supplementing with a multivitamin

    thank you for your input

  11. No worries my friend.

    I am here to learn as well as support things I believe will help.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    differences of opinion are bound to happen, you just happen to be on the side of the fence where people feel differently.
    i have no problem with difference of opinion friend

    that is not the case here: you are attempting to bastardize the concept of what a multivitamin should be about
    you espouse all of your RDAs (and exceeding RDAs in fact) -- in their most pristine and biologically pure forms -- in a pill, with no thought to food intake

    that is not, and will NEVER be, what a multivitamin is supposed to be all about

    but i thank you, an SNS rep, for playing devils advocate here in our promo thread

    we still appreciate all constructive criticism, even from any source

  13. Agreed.

    A multivitamin is preparation intended to be a dietary supplement with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements.

  14. MY BAD GUYS I OBVIOUSLY FORGOT SUPPS COME BEFORE DIET SO FINAFLEX SHOULD HAVE HE PERFECT MULTI.




    .




    /not srs

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    MY BAD GUYS I OBVIOUSLY FORGOT SUPPS COME BEFORE DIET SO FINAFLEX SHOULD HAVE HE PERFECT MULTI.




    .




    /not srs
    Hilarious I forgot to laugh way to add something constructive. Back to blindly following for you.

    I didn't say what I thought would be better or should be changed cause the "troll" already did. My beef is more so with the blends you include to cover things like liver and joint and cognition and how drastically underdosed they are. You won't be able to tell a difference in any of those categories because the doses are pixie dusted. Would you buy a pre workout that has tons of blends yet not one is dosed accordingly? Who cares if it covers every category know to man if it won't have an appreciable effect in anything cause rather than being good at one thing it was bad at everything.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Hilarious I forgot to laugh way to add something constructive. Back to blindly following for you.
    that was pretty rude
    nobody here is insulting you for sharing your opinion
    if you want to discuss things intelligently, great
    if not - please find another thread in which to spew your angst

    I didn't say what I thought would be better or should be changed cause the "troll" already did.
    the troll and all issues he raised, have been countered, more than once i think
    My beef is more so with the blends you include to cover things like liver and joint and cognition and how drastically underdosed they are. You won't be able to tell a difference in any of those categories because the doses are pixie dusted.
    yes we have covered this as well
    they are not meant to be full-blown specialty corrective doses of the items you mention, such as a stand-alone product would be
    so now, your issue is with the label?
    Would you buy a pre workout that has tons of blends yet not one is dosed accordingly? Who cares if it covers every category know to man if it won't have an appreciable effect in anything cause rather than being good at one thing it was bad at everything.
    and this is quite a stretch, not even an accurate comparison
    we have RDA levels (and beyond) of vitamins, minerals, and a bonus of some unique compounds we have included
    there are NO RDA-type levels for these things you mention, and no studies that i am aware of show of "minimum levels" of recommendation for some of these compounds needed in which to be operative let alone your opinion of "effective"
    if you have a valid scientific stance with which to show us that this is "pixie-dusting" and will provide no benefit, please share

    otherwise, i think you have voiced your OPINION, are simply here to denigrate the product and its design, it has been heard and i don't think you need bother with anything else, no?

  17. Wait. Are we arguing about a vitamin?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Wait. Are we arguing about a vitamin?
    nope
    we (FINAFLEX) are attempting to educate
    not everybody is conducive to such platform

  19. It looks to me that everyone who said something positive about this multi (including myself) are the ones being educated.
    There are some pretty smart people making some valid points in here.
    The ingredient profile is not ideal on all fronts. That has been proven true here.
    But spending $60 on a multi is not ideal either. Especially for guys like me who couldn't care less about fancy ingredient profiles.
    I just take vitamins because they are a cheap staple.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It looks to me that everyone who said something positive about this multi (including myself) are the ones being educated.
    There are some pretty smart people making some valid points in here.
    The ingredient profile is not ideal on all fronts. That has been proven true here.
    But spending $60 on a multi is not ideal either. Especially for guys like me who couldn't care less about fancy ingredient profiles.
    I just take vitamins because they are a cheap staple.
    okay fair enough

    i felt we have covered the continuous issues that have been brought about
    the issues continue to be repeated not in a conversational aspect, but as if there is negativity to be inferred and intended (since, once again, these issues have been covered), and the negative interraction with others is obvious

    a larger issue, is to have a rep from another company coming in to detract and criticize the product in our promotional thread, which as you should very well know is pointed prohibited behavior on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    No chelate no care
    i am all for constructive criticism and conversation - i have said that before, and it is genuine
    love to discuss things, in the appropriate manner..
    the company wants valid feedback..what upstanding company would not want feedback on their product?
    it allows us to hear you guys, and make changes to product if we can and find it to be both suitable and practical

    what has transpired here, has not been with this positive intent in mind

    quite frankly, i find it to be sad

  21. Snag I respect you and your opinion. I understand everything you are saying. There is no perfect Multi and making one would be expensive.

    Now for some constructive criticism from my view as a consumer who would be in the market for a new multi:

    I would rather see the blends dropped and the costs of those ingredients put towards better forms of vitamins and minerals (more broad, or ideally full spectrum E, Chelated minerals, methylcobalamin as b12, hopefully a proper vitamin A the form is not listed, etc.) I would even pay more to have that. A lot of that could probably be done for a similar price if you drop all of the blends.

    For just 10 dollars more, I could purchase MST MVP/ZMK combo and have one of the best mineral formulas and a very solid vitamin roster.

    Source Naturals is also a great multi for only 10 dollars more.

    However, these are higher priced and from my understanding you want to fill the niche of a lower cost but still quality multi vitamin correct?

    Quite simply, I could purchase OT with better forms of vitamins and minerals, full dosed blends, and I assume pay a similar amount given it has 15 more servings. I see OT as your biggest competitor. IMO this formula needs an overhaul if it is going to compete with OT. Honestly, given a similar price, there is no way I would purchase a multi with incomplete blends and inferior forms of vitamins and minerals over a product with better forms of vitamins and minerals and complete blends.

    This is not meant to "bash" your product or be disrespectful. Just my honest opinion and constructive criticism of what I feel would make this a better multi and help yall be more competitive in the market.

    Also, thats not to say this multi is all bad, I just think it needs some work

  22. Snag I respect you and your opinion. I understand everything you are saying. There is no perfect Multi and making one would be expensive.

    Now for some constructive criticism from my view as a consumer who would be in the market for a new multi:

    I would rather see the blends dropped and the costs of those ingredients put towards better forms of vitamins and minerals (more broad, or ideally full spectrum E, Chelated minerals, methylcobalamin as b12, hopefully a proper vitamin A the form is not listed, etc.) I would even pay more to have that. A lot of that could probably be done for a similar price if you drop all of the blends.

    For just 10 dollars more, I could purchase MST MVP/ZMK combo and have one of the best mineral formulas and a very solid vitamin roster.

    Source Naturals is also a great multi for only 10 dollars more.

    However, these are higher priced and from my understanding you want to fill the niche of a lower cost but still quality multi vitamin correct?

    Quite simply, I could purchase OT with better forms of vitamins and minerals, full dosed blends, and I assume pay a similar amount given it has 15 more servings. I see OT as your biggest competitor. IMO this formula needs an overhaul if it is going to compete with OT. Honestly, given a similar price, there is no way I would purchase a multi with incomplete blends and inferior forms of vitamins and minerals over a product with better forms of vitamins and minerals and complete blends.

    This is not meant to "bash" your product or be disrespectful. Just my honest opinion and constructive criticism of what I feel would make this a better multi and help yall be more competitive in the market.

    Also, thats not to say this multi is all bad, I just think it needs some work. I may have come across as harsh or rehashed things, but just trying to give my perspective as a consumer.

    Best of luck to yall I wish the best and I look forward to trying some of your products in the future

  23. CATdiesel76 - i indeed appreciate your feedback, and in fact i agree with much of what you say

    truth be told this very much sounds like a conversation i myself had with the owners
    there are reasons they have constructed it to the profile we have..

    that said, all valid points, all constructive, and absolutely no issue whatsoever taken with your presentation
    in fact, i am quite impressed by your depth of knowledge, and the way you communicate it

    thank you for your feedback, and i will surely pass it along


    pure and simple my friends - that is how it is done

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    CATdiesel76 - i indeed appreciate your feedback, and in fact i agree with much of what you say

    truth be told this very much sounds like a conversation i myself had with the owners
    there are reasons they have constructed it to the profile we have..

    that said, all valid points, all constructive, and absolutely no issue whatsoever taken with your presentation
    in fact, i am quite impressed by your depth of knowledge, and the way you communicate it

    thank you for your feedback, and i will surely pass it along


    pure and simple my friends - that is how it is done
    Thanks brother I appreciate your openness you are a man of your word. Hope i helped. Much respect and good luck with everything

  25. Thank you Cat and Flex for reitterating my point.

    Snag I may have come off wrong, and for that I apologize.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Thank you Cat and Flex for reitterating my point.

    Snag I may have come off wrong, and for that I apologize.
    thank you for that
    perhaps i have come across wrong as well, and my apologies
    i never try to make anything personal on these forums, but today frustration level has been high lol..
    in any event, never meant to minimize your view as either a forum member or a consumer, that was never my intent

    peace

  27. Well Dang Snags, you have been in here all alone. I did not realize that everyone was still going on about this. CAT great suggestions much easier to deal with than someone coming in saying this sucks because...

    XHRR, you Sir are a big enough man to apologize for the implied negativity and that says good things about your character Sir.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well Dang Snags, you have been in here all alone. I did not realize that everyone was still going on about this. CAT great suggestions much easier to deal with than someone coming in saying this sucks because...

    XHRR, you Sir are a big enough man to apologize for the implied negativity and that says good things about your character Sir.
    Like I said I apologize I did come off a little hostile and it probably seemed like bashing which was not my intent. I have a bad habit of coming off the wrong way. Snag I took nothing personal you handled my criticism much better than I would have if the tables were turned. I have no ill will towards your company. I stand by my points I should have just approached it differently as CAT did. Best of luck to your company.

  29. again i appreciate the sentiment, xhrr

    for my part - no excuses, was simply a poor way in which to handle the situation
    how you come across, should not matter to the way i react to you, quite frankly
    my position as a rep, warrants better behavior than i have shown here in this thread, regardless of how one carries themselves
    (or for that matter, how i perceive one is carrying themselves, or perceive the interaction)
    we all get frustrated from time to time..unfortunately, i need to better check any frustration that i have

    i will rectify this going forward, rest assured

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    okay fair enough

    i felt we have covered the continuous issues that have been brought about
    the issues continue to be repeated not in a conversational aspect, but as if there is negativity to be inferred and intended (since, once again, these issues have been covered), and the negative interraction with others is obvious

    a larger issue, is to have a rep from another company coming in to detract and criticize the product in our promotional thread, which as you should very well know is pointed prohibited behavior on this forum



    i am all for constructive criticism and conversation - i have said that before, and it is genuine
    love to discuss things, in the appropriate manner..
    the company wants valid feedback..what upstanding company would not want feedback on their product?
    it allows us to hear you guys, and make changes to product if we can and find it to be both suitable and practical

    what has transpired here, has not been with this positive intent in mind

    quite frankly, i find it to be sad
    dont be sad, get glad! 90% of my post are done via touch screen smart phone, and will be short answer! laugh my opinion doesn't matter, cause I'm not a consumer! but, I could be, you never know!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. What so special about this weekend? ATW
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 02:37 PM
  3. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:32 PM
  4. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 09:31 PM
Log in
Log in