Normally I wouldn't get so excited about a new Multi Vitamin but.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,406
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think he accomplished that in his first 2 posts alone lol
    he diversified after that..attacked our multi in 2 different threads
    his proclaimed changes to our formula - while sounding nice and all - would have put the cost for this multi approaching $100 for a months supply

    while it sounds good, the reality is: not gonna happen
    Yah I see that now. It would be nice to have all the ingredients at optimal dosing but that would drive the price very high.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

  2. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I see that now. It would be nice to have all the ingredients at optimal dosing but that would drive the price very high.
    i don't know if optimal is quite the word lol
    when you are trying to put together a daily-use product for the masses, you are not going to put above-clinical-level servings of all the components we are hitting here..
    this is meant to be a nice, extremely well-rounded vehicle for daily consumption, 365 days a year -- and still be affordable

    if you had no fiscal constraints, and weren't worried about losing $ making such a product, sure..
    even then - a consumer really wouldn't WANT to take such a beast on a daily basis

    no company in their right mind (or that wants to continue to exist) would offer up a product like he proposes
    it will never happen, by anybody, anywhere
    ever

    it is what it is
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    When is it releasing
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    When is it releasing
    Thats what I wanna know
    After a year off, I'm back
  5. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,406
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i don't know if optimal is quite the word lol
    when you are trying to put together a daily-use product for the masses, you are not going to put above-clinical-level servings of all the components we are hitting here..
    this is meant to be a nice, extremely well-rounded vehicle for daily consumption, 365 days a year -- and still be affordable

    if you had no fiscal constraints, and weren't worried about losing $ making such a product, sure..
    even then - a consumer really wouldn't WANT to take such a beast on a daily basis

    no company in their right mind (or that wants to continue to exist) would offer up a product like he proposes
    it will never happen, by anybody, anywhere
    ever

    it is what it is
    Good point ..many of the ingredients at that dosing would have to be cycled, which goes against the concept of a multi.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    soon! the first 1000 bottles are already in production as we speak!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    soon! the first 1000 bottles are already in production as we speak!
    Bonerific
  8. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,406
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Bonerific
    lol bonerific... I like that
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Release date, from within the FINAFLEX warehouse, we are hoping to have it in our hands by the end of the month, in the hands of the distributors by February, and in the hands of retailers by the end of the first week of February, don't hold me to it, there are many things that can cause delays, but that is the plan!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think he accomplished that in his first 2 posts alone lol
    he diversified after that..attacked our multi in 2 different threads
    his proclaimed changes to our formula - while sounding nice and all - would have put the cost for this multi approaching $100 for a months supply

    while it sounds good, the reality is: not gonna happen
    ....i bet i could come up with some really good stuff.....if price didn't matter, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  11. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,550
    Answers
    1


    Yeah if price wasnt a concern I could too. LOL This one will be great in the mean time. Just enough to get you where you should be not to run things for specific uses / reasons. You also have to go on the hopeful assumption that the person is getting some of the daily requirements of most of these things in there diet. It is called a supplement not a supply...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,406
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ....i bet i could come up with some really good stuff.....if price didn't matter, lol.
    Yah and it would likely have to be in powder form.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and it would likely have to be in powder form.

    ...and it would come in a 5lb protein jug, lol.


    in all honesty, what you guys have come up with looks pretty good!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,550
    Answers
    1


    Yeah I like it. I will definitely be changing my multi!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Registered User
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,957
    Answers
    0


    Am so looking forward to this to come out.
  16. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,406
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ...and it would come in a 5lb protein jug, lol.


    in all honesty, what you guys have come up with looks pretty good!!!!
    Yah would be taken like protein and would have to be cycled...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0


    Everyone in here calling that guy a shill or troll is fine but he is absolutely correct. This multi is quite a let down. Inferior forms of vitamins, and those blends are dosed so low I have no idea why they even include it. You have tons of ingredients and tons of proposed effects from those ingredients yet not one is dosed accordingly. I'd rather see you dose one blend well then five blends pixie dusted.
  18. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    No chelate no care
  19. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Everyone in here calling that guy a shill or troll is fine but he is absolutely correct. This multi is quite a let down. Inferior forms of vitamins, and those blends are dosed so low I have no idea why they even include it. You have tons of ingredients and tons of proposed effects from those ingredients yet not one is dosed accordingly. I'd rather see you dose one blend well then five blends pixie dusted.
    some clarification is in order here
    fact is - this guy (to put it in forum-speak) was indeed a classic troll, creating an account ONLY to bash Finaflex and anyone involved inc reps and AM users..that is all he did, in his 5 posts. this is not debatable
    period

    now, the points you bring up..rather than critique, why not show us a vitamin you think is superior?

    another fact for you - you can find fault, in the realm of "a perfect world" of "scientific study", with ANY multi on the market
    no company creates a perfect multi -
    #1 there is no need to, as this is not meant to be your SOLE source of nutrition; and
    #2 - a company does not want to produce a multi that would be so far off the map in price that no one would purchase it
    at the end of the day, a company is in business to make $, not create "the perfect product" that will sit on shelves of stores across america

    for my part, i have explained enuff what the philosophy and spirit of this vitamin is meant to embody

    so show us what you feel the perfect vitamin is, that exists

    on a personal level, i would like to see methylcobalamin for B12 (but again - not many vitamins exisiting even have that, and still these vitamins with 'inferior' forms of B12 are some respected top-sellers on the market)..
    and in fact - this may yet be changed to include that form of b12, after the first production run is completed

    so again, we welcome constructive criticism (not bashing)
    if you have an idea of the perfect multi, show us
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  20. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    If you have the perfect multi the odds are I won be able to afford it.
  21. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    a high quality pharmacuetical grade multi-vitamin for athletes is going to cost you no less than 50$.

    but why would you want anything but the best?

    at the least, this is in capsules.
  22. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    a high quality pharmacuetical grade multi-vitamin for athletes is going to cost you no less than 50$.

    but why would you want anything but the best?

    at the least, this is in capsules.
    and here is the flip to that
    we are not designing a multi for athletes my friend, rather the general masses
    and - just as importanly - athletes probably understand nutrition better than the average joe, no?
    therefore, their dietary intakes are structured far & above beyond what the average joe comprehends
    with me so far?

    so in essence - why would we tailor a product to the small % of the population it would be suitable for, when that small % wouldn't need to rely on such a multi in the first place?



    thus - your point in itself, becomes quite invalid
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  23. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and here is the flip to that
    we are not designing a multi for athletes my friend, rather the general masses
    and - just as importanly - athletes probably understand nutrition better than the average joe, no?
    therefore, their dietary intakes are structured far & above beyond what the average joe comprehends
    with me so far?

    so in essence - why would we tailor a product to the small % of the population it would be suitable for, when that small % wouldn't need to rely on such a multi in the first place?



    thus - your point in itself, becomes quite invalid
    athletes have a very poor understanding of nutrtion bud.

    my comment has no point, except, even if you're nutrition is perfect, you still aren't going to get all the needed vitamins and minerals. this is why everyone should be using a quality multi-vitamin.
  24. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    In this day and age where everyone is looking to gt healthy not just athletes this multi would sell very well and actually provide benefits.
  25. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    athletes have a very poor understanding of nutrtion bud.

    my comment has no point, except, even if you're nutrition is perfect, you still aren't going to get all the needed vitamins and minerals. this is why everyone should be using a quality multi-vitamin.
    your stance is highly debatable, and i think you are arguing just to argue
    either that, or you take my response personally (you shouldn't do that)

    many in the 'health' industry debate the need for a multivitamin to begin with..

    there are many facets and components to this conversation, that you conveniently skip over, with such stance that you espouse

    perfect world: sourcing no issue, cost no issue, interest levels for such a beast high..
    okay - what you say sounds good

    reality my friend, is your enemy
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    In this day and age where everyone is looking to gt healthy not just athletes this multi would sell very well and actually provide benefits.
    i question what you mean by "actually provide benefits" please explain

    the idea of a 'perfect multi' shows a lack of corporate understanding, and all the points i addressed above

    if you feel that to be the case, please find funding and create your own multi
    market it, promote it, get it out there

    let me know how that works out for you
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  27. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    ^^i was actually trying support what you were sayin I guess it came out wrong.
  28. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    If you go back you will see I actually like te multi and am excited to try it
  29. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    differences of opinion are bound to happen, you just happen to be on the side of the fence where people feel differently.
  30. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    If you go back you will see I actually like te multi and am excited to try it
    i wondered about that after i typed..

    you'll have to forgive me, in several threads right now, sorry!

    yes, you are grounded in reality, and the multi we have structured does indeed provide the benefits one is meant to get by supplementing with a multivitamin

    thank you for your input
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    No worries my friend.

    I am here to learn as well as support things I believe will help.
  32. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    differences of opinion are bound to happen, you just happen to be on the side of the fence where people feel differently.
    i have no problem with difference of opinion friend

    that is not the case here: you are attempting to bastardize the concept of what a multivitamin should be about
    you espouse all of your RDAs (and exceeding RDAs in fact) -- in their most pristine and biologically pure forms -- in a pill, with no thought to food intake

    that is not, and will NEVER be, what a multivitamin is supposed to be all about

    but i thank you, an SNS rep, for playing devils advocate here in our promo thread

    we still appreciate all constructive criticism, even from any source
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Agreed.

    A multivitamin is preparation intended to be a dietary supplement with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements.
  34. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    MY BAD GUYS I OBVIOUSLY FORGOT SUPPS COME BEFORE DIET SO FINAFLEX SHOULD HAVE HE PERFECT MULTI.




    .




    /not srs
  35. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    MY BAD GUYS I OBVIOUSLY FORGOT SUPPS COME BEFORE DIET SO FINAFLEX SHOULD HAVE HE PERFECT MULTI.




    .




    /not srs
    Hilarious I forgot to laugh way to add something constructive. Back to blindly following for you.

    I didn't say what I thought would be better or should be changed cause the "troll" already did. My beef is more so with the blends you include to cover things like liver and joint and cognition and how drastically underdosed they are. You won't be able to tell a difference in any of those categories because the doses are pixie dusted. Would you buy a pre workout that has tons of blends yet not one is dosed accordingly? Who cares if it covers every category know to man if it won't have an appreciable effect in anything cause rather than being good at one thing it was bad at everything.
  36. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Hilarious I forgot to laugh way to add something constructive. Back to blindly following for you.
    that was pretty rude
    nobody here is insulting you for sharing your opinion
    if you want to discuss things intelligently, great
    if not - please find another thread in which to spew your angst

    I didn't say what I thought would be better or should be changed cause the "troll" already did.
    the troll and all issues he raised, have been countered, more than once i think
    My beef is more so with the blends you include to cover things like liver and joint and cognition and how drastically underdosed they are. You won't be able to tell a difference in any of those categories because the doses are pixie dusted.
    yes we have covered this as well
    they are not meant to be full-blown specialty corrective doses of the items you mention, such as a stand-alone product would be
    so now, your issue is with the label?
    Would you buy a pre workout that has tons of blends yet not one is dosed accordingly? Who cares if it covers every category know to man if it won't have an appreciable effect in anything cause rather than being good at one thing it was bad at everything.
    and this is quite a stretch, not even an accurate comparison
    we have RDA levels (and beyond) of vitamins, minerals, and a bonus of some unique compounds we have included
    there are NO RDA-type levels for these things you mention, and no studies that i am aware of show of "minimum levels" of recommendation for some of these compounds needed in which to be operative let alone your opinion of "effective"
    if you have a valid scientific stance with which to show us that this is "pixie-dusting" and will provide no benefit, please share

    otherwise, i think you have voiced your OPINION, are simply here to denigrate the product and its design, it has been heard and i don't think you need bother with anything else, no?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Wait. Are we arguing about a vitamin?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  38. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Wait. Are we arguing about a vitamin?
    nope
    we (FINAFLEX) are attempting to educate
    not everybody is conducive to such platform
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    It looks to me that everyone who said something positive about this multi (including myself) are the ones being educated.
    There are some pretty smart people making some valid points in here.
    The ingredient profile is not ideal on all fronts. That has been proven true here.
    But spending $60 on a multi is not ideal either. Especially for guys like me who couldn't care less about fancy ingredient profiles.
    I just take vitamins because they are a cheap staple.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It looks to me that everyone who said something positive about this multi (including myself) are the ones being educated.
    There are some pretty smart people making some valid points in here.
    The ingredient profile is not ideal on all fronts. That has been proven true here.
    But spending $60 on a multi is not ideal either. Especially for guys like me who couldn't care less about fancy ingredient profiles.
    I just take vitamins because they are a cheap staple.
    okay fair enough

    i felt we have covered the continuous issues that have been brought about
    the issues continue to be repeated not in a conversational aspect, but as if there is negativity to be inferred and intended (since, once again, these issues have been covered), and the negative interraction with others is obvious

    a larger issue, is to have a rep from another company coming in to detract and criticize the product in our promotional thread, which as you should very well know is pointed prohibited behavior on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    No chelate no care
    i am all for constructive criticism and conversation - i have said that before, and it is genuine
    love to discuss things, in the appropriate manner..
    the company wants valid feedback..what upstanding company would not want feedback on their product?
    it allows us to hear you guys, and make changes to product if we can and find it to be both suitable and practical

    what has transpired here, has not been with this positive intent in mind

    quite frankly, i find it to be sad
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. What so special about this weekend? ATW
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM
  4. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in