Normally I wouldn't get so excited about a new Multi Vitamin but.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. He never backs it up with any kind of intelligent argument he just makes these blanket statements. He's our first hater...

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    He never backs it up with any kind of intelligent argument he just makes these blanket statements. He's our first hater...
    At least you know your doing something right if you have a hater!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    At least you know your doing something right if you have a hater!
    That's the way you have to look at it yes.

4. The infamous fuktard troll...good evening sir

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. Gotta love that, at least there is a nice Banned next to his name now!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

6. Nice!!! We don't that stuff around here lol

7. Thats crazy, he posted in all the Finaflex threads and that's it....
    After a year off, I'm back

8. Yeah he is a shill, a plant, a troll I tell you!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    something, who knows..
    dude has attacked Finaflex reps, insulted our loggers and bashed their physiques, and trolled the products
    such a winner
    he did all that in just 5 posts?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    he did all that in just 5 posts?
    i think he accomplished that in his first 2 posts alone lol
    he diversified after that..attacked our multi in 2 different threads
    his proclaimed changes to our formula - while sounding nice and all - would have put the cost for this multi approaching $100 for a months supply

while it sounds good, the reality is: not gonna happen
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    his proclaimed changes to our formula - while sounding nice and all - would have put the cost for this multi approaching $100 for a months supply

Yah I see that now. It would be nice to have all the ingredients at optimal dosing but that would drive the price very high.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I see that now. It would be nice to have all the ingredients at optimal dosing but that would drive the price very high.
    i don't know if optimal is quite the word lol
    when you are trying to put together a daily-use product for the masses, you are not going to put above-clinical-level servings of all the components we are hitting here..
    this is meant to be a nice, extremely well-rounded vehicle for daily consumption, 365 days a year -- and still be affordable

if you had no fiscal constraints, and weren't worried about losing $ making such a product, sure..
    even then - a consumer really wouldn't WANT to take such a beast on a daily basis

no company in their right mind (or that wants to continue to exist) would offer up a product like he proposes
    it will never happen, by anybody, anywhere
    ever

it is what it is

13. When is it releasing

14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    When is it releasing
    Thats what I wanna know
    After a year off, I'm back

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i don't know if optimal is quite the word lol
    when you are trying to put together a daily-use product for the masses, you are not going to put above-clinical-level servings of all the components we are hitting here..
    this is meant to be a nice, extremely well-rounded vehicle for daily consumption, 365 days a year -- and still be affordable

if you had no fiscal constraints, and weren't worried about losing $ making such a product, sure..
    even then - a consumer really wouldn't WANT to take such a beast on a daily basis

no company in their right mind (or that wants to continue to exist) would offer up a product like he proposes
    it will never happen, by anybody, anywhere
    ever

it is what it is
    Good point ..many of the ingredients at that dosing would have to be cycled, which goes against the concept of a multi.

16. soon! the first 1000 bottles are already in production as we speak!

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    soon! the first 1000 bottles are already in production as we speak!
    Bonerific

18. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Bonerific
    lol bonerific... I like that

19. Release date, from within the FINAFLEX warehouse, we are hoping to have it in our hands by the end of the month, in the hands of the distributors by February, and in the hands of retailers by the end of the first week of February, don't hold me to it, there are many things that can cause delays, but that is the plan!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

....i bet i could come up with some really good stuff.....if price didn't matter, lol.

21. Yeah if price wasnt a concern I could too. LOL This one will be great in the mean time. Just enough to get you where you should be not to run things for specific uses / reasons. You also have to go on the hopeful assumption that the person is getting some of the daily requirements of most of these things in there diet. It is called a supplement not a supply...
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ....i bet i could come up with some really good stuff.....if price didn't matter, lol.
    Yah and it would likely have to be in powder form.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah and it would likely have to be in powder form.

...and it would come in a 5lb protein jug, lol.

in all honesty, what you guys have come up with looks pretty good!!!!

24. Yeah I like it. I will definitely be changing my multi!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

25. Am so looking forward to this to come out.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ...and it would come in a 5lb protein jug, lol.

in all honesty, what you guys have come up with looks pretty good!!!!
    Yah would be taken like protein and would have to be cycled...

27. Everyone in here calling that guy a shill or troll is fine but he is absolutely correct. This multi is quite a let down. Inferior forms of vitamins, and those blends are dosed so low I have no idea why they even include it. You have tons of ingredients and tons of proposed effects from those ingredients yet not one is dosed accordingly. I'd rather see you dose one blend well then five blends pixie dusted.

28. No chelate no care

29. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Everyone in here calling that guy a shill or troll is fine but he is absolutely correct. This multi is quite a let down. Inferior forms of vitamins, and those blends are dosed so low I have no idea why they even include it. You have tons of ingredients and tons of proposed effects from those ingredients yet not one is dosed accordingly. I'd rather see you dose one blend well then five blends pixie dusted.
    some clarification is in order here
    fact is - this guy (to put it in forum-speak) was indeed a classic troll, creating an account ONLY to bash Finaflex and anyone involved inc reps and AM users..that is all he did, in his 5 posts. this is not debatable
    period

now, the points you bring up..rather than critique, why not show us a vitamin you think is superior?

another fact for you - you can find fault, in the realm of "a perfect world" of "scientific study", with ANY multi on the market
    no company creates a perfect multi -
    #1 there is no need to, as this is not meant to be your SOLE source of nutrition; and
    #2 - a company does not want to produce a multi that would be so far off the map in price that no one would purchase it
    at the end of the day, a company is in business to make $, not create "the perfect product" that will sit on shelves of stores across america

for my part, i have explained enuff what the philosophy and spirit of this vitamin is meant to embody

so show us what you feel the perfect vitamin is, that exists

on a personal level, i would like to see methylcobalamin for B12 (but again - not many vitamins exisiting even have that, and still these vitamins with 'inferior' forms of B12 are some respected top-sellers on the market)..
    and in fact - this may yet be changed to include that form of b12, after the first production run is completed

so again, we welcome constructive criticism (not bashing)
    if you have an idea of the perfect multi, show us

30. If you have the perfect multi the odds are I won be able to afford it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. What so special about this weekend? ATW
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 03:37 PM
  3. Why do you get so damn hungry on CKD?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:32 PM
  4. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 10:31 PM