VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[SIZE=+3] iForce Nutrition is going all out! We need 10, yes TEN
loggers to
review the ULTIMATE pre-workout + intra-workout stack, Hemavol and Compete![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3] HOW TO WIN A CHANCE TO LOG BOTH HEMAVOL
AND COMPETE
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2] Simply take a look at Compete's ingredient profile above. Tell us why one ingredientmakes you excited to get to try this great product![/SIZE]

Contest Rules and Guidelines

1. 18+
2. Continental USA only
3. Must agree to give us 3 weekly updates(minimum)
4. Updates must include information on your pump, endurance, rest between sets, flavor, recovery, DOM's, and 1 final review at the completion of the log.
5. Must agree that all information used in the log may be re-posted/re-used at iForce Nutrition's discretion
6. Log will be placed in the "Sponsored Supplement Logs" section, and you will post a link to your log in this thread.
7. Logs must be started no later than 48 hours after receiving your products(both Hemavol and Compete).
8. Products must be dosed as follows: 30 minutes preworkout, 1 scoop Hemavol + 1 scoop Compete on an empty stomach(no food for 90-120 minutes prior). Then an additional 1 scoop Compete to be sipped on during your workout.
9. You will provide us with your full name, email, shipping address, and preferred flavors so we may accommodation you as quickly as possible!

[SIZE=+5] YOU ONLY NEED TO TELL US WHY ONE INGREDIENT GETS YOU EXCITED TO TRY THIS STACK...IT CAN'T GET ANY EASIER!

GIVE IT A GO!
[/SIZE]

BigEdNJ

Awards
Citrulline Malate!!! Looking for that mental clarity for some sick mind muscle connection along with hemavol for crazy pump . Excited for endurance for those long back and leg thrashing days .

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 LOGGERS? Holy cow! This is gonna make a lot of people happy!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One ingredient? Ha how about all of them and not to mention the reviews that Hemavol gets!!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I have always heard & read great things about both Hemavol & Compete, but have yet to try either. This would be the perfect opportunity to do so! Agmatine & Citrulline Malate have definitely been my go-to ingredients for pump, but with the added glycerol in Hemavol, my biceps might explode! Great promo iForce!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really? I figured we'd have at least 20 entries by now!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Vaughn let's double the product for 10 people then lol

retrofitted

Awards
Looking at Compete's profile, the Vinpocetine is the standout ingredient for me. Focus during my training sessions and the psychological advantage that nootropics can provide is of paramount importance. I've never used an intraworkout consistently, would love to give Compete an honest log.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Whey hydrolasate excites me. At 2.5 grams its usually not something you see in something like this. I have been looking for something new to try, and this would be sweet if I could. Freaking awesome. I have tried a few I-force nutrition products but never these. Would be freaking stoked to try them. I would be willing to log it. And do everything required of me to get these products.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember drinking my first can of VPX Redline years ago and thinking someone had liquified crack cocaine and put it in a can! Looking at the ingredient profile I saw vinpocetine and evodiamine as the only unfamiliar ingredients to me and figured they were responsible for the increased focus and energy. That's why the vinpocetine in Compete intrigues me!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Choose one ingredient?? That's like asking to choose between deads, squats, and lunges.

I guess it would have to be the agmatine, but the interaction between the agmatine, cit mal, and gms seems like a recipe for a monster pump. Not to mention that they're all properly dosed. Awesome.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
A lot of interesting ingredients!but to keep it simple I love the dose of citrulline malate in this.A great ingredient to help with endurance and intensity for sure!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compete is a great product. I have the lemon, fruit punch and tangerine flavors, and they all taste great.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Vaughn,

I would definitely be up for this if given a chance. I have yet to try Compete (other than the sample you gave me at the Olympia) on a regular basis and well, Hemavol is just the standard by which all non-stim pwo's are compared.

The ingredient in Compete that interests me the most is Rhodiola Rosea. I have found Rhodiola to be very good at improving endurance and just making me feel good. I can see where both qualities would be great in this type of supplement.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am rehabbing after shoulder surgery so upper body lifting is limited at the moment. I do still lift 3-4 times per week though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Grats guys! Loved hemavol, never had compete

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like these are the winners!

Please email your full name + shipping addresses + t-shirt size + flavor requests to: [email protected]
Email sent! Thanks for the opportunity Vaughn! Hemavol is already a favorite and the Compete samples I've been using have been awesome as well. Now time to log them!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice,email sent!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
My workout are 2 hours long. I have alway used Citrulline Malate to provide mental focus, especially at the end of the workout, when your bodys shaking and you feel like puking. I have used samples of hemavol, it great, my biceps and triceps engorged with blood and felt awesome.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you put in an app Reggie, then you won!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro email sent

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have been using hemavol & craze pre workout for about a year. I added compete during my workouts sense compete was introduced. I will always keep the 3 supps as my go to supps for intense, over the top workouts. I force rocks! Ps. Just got my I force t shirt today. Looking forward to sporting it in the gym.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice guys, compete is something I will try in the future.

tpontoo

tpontoo

Awards
I'm a female and I would love a product that helped me. I'm loving the natural energy since caffeine does nothing for me. Something keeps me going past 30 minutes. I'm a big crossfit athlete and olympic lifter.

zv3

zv3

Awards
If this is still open, Citrulline Malate is what I am most interested in. My fav pre work-out for massive pumps is Hemavol and this looks like a
great combo! Would like to log if possible!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
This ended already! Any chance to apply!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I logged them both together the last time iforce ran this offer. It was a nice little run. Compete is my go-to intra at 2 scoops in a half-gallon drank thoughout the duration.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I am excited about the mental edge enhancement matrix. Rhodiola rosea extract and vinpocetine are two very good ingredients. I love when a product promotes great focus and mood enhancement. That walways makes me feel great while in the gym. I would definitely love to try this out. :)

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much bro. This is freaking awesome. I will start the log as soon as I try the products.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I'm 'Compete'ing right now...for the last couple of weeks, have been really enjoying it with my fasted training!
Great opp (esp with the Hema) for the chosen doodes....have fun w/it guys!...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanna say that I'm doing this unsponsored right now. Just finished a 6wk pct so had to get off stimulants and creatine for a while. Been running watermelon hemavol w/ added taurine and tangerine compete intraworkout.

I've coincidentally gotten a sinus/cold since i started these products a week ago from the gym or work, and been feeling rundown. Even so, I feel smoother, healthier, and more powerful in the gym than I have in a long time (even compared to the mild cycle I was on before). Strength has only climbed progressively, I don't have a stimmed-out feeling or crashes later, and I'm just plain bigger/more vascular after workouts. The fullness seems to last nearly 24 hrs; I'm really impressed. Anyone who needs to stay off stimulants or creatine and wants something you can still feel during your workout, this stack does the trick nicely.

Also tried Protean for the first time recently, and I'm burning through the tub quick. Tasty stuff. Never had any experience w/ iForce in the past, but I've been only pleased so far.

DownUnder

Awards
I have always been a fan of carefully chosen electrolytes as they prevent the mental lockout after excess adrenaline. They keep the body in homeostasis a necessary state for performance and recovery. Looking forward to it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I'm 'Compete'ing right now...for the last couple of weeks, have been really enjoying it with my fasted training!
Great opp (esp with the Hema) for the chosen doodes....have fun w/it guys!...
Fasted or loaded.. it shines which is awesome. Glad you are loving it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always been a fan of carefully chosen electrolytes as they prevent the mental lockout after excess adrenaline. They keep the body in homeostasis a necessary state for performance and recovery. Looking forward to it.
People truly underestimate the importance of electrolytes imo.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't see this till just now. Congrats guys. Haven't tried either but plan too. Never really tried intra drinks so would like to see the.benefits from compete. The LCLT caught my eye. 1 gram pre and intra :D.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I got my products today,and was going to get my log up and running.but am a bit confused,when I normally make a new thread there's a link at the top that says post new thread.now it says ask question.is this what we click to start new threads now?any help appreciated,just confused me,thanks guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got my products today,and was going to get my log up and running.but am a bit confused,when I normally make a new thread there's a link at the top that says post new thread.now it says ask question.is this what we click to start new threads now?any help appreciated,just confused me,thanks guys.
yup...ask a question is the thread starter now. don't know why, but it is what it is, lol.

oh yeah,
good luck!!!