We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I got my Hemavol and Compete today! I got Watermelon Hemavol and Lemon Drop Compete. Kind of an odd mix of flavors, but it could be interesting. I'm down to try some WaterLemon. Log will be up tomorrow. Thanks Vaughn!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to flavor country!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Welcome to flavor country!
Thanks. I might just take the separately too since I always make sure to get plenty of water with Hemavol or anything containing GMS. I can't wait to get this started.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I might just take the separately too since I always make sure to get plenty of water with Hemavol or anything containing GMS. I can't wait to get this started.
you shouldn't have to my man, compete is flavored on the strong side, 20oz per scoop might still be not enough. i do full shaker bottle 25oz with 1 scoop of each hemavol and compete. cant wait to see how you like it. if u have uncut would love to see how hemavol + uncut work together.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly say I purchased my own compete awhile back and I'm on my 3rd tub I love the taste for one and two I can say without any doubt in my mind this has made cardio a 10000x easier I consider compete as much of a staple as a multi and Creatine end of story :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
you shouldn't have to my man, compete is flavored on the strong side, 20oz per scoop might still be not enough. i do full shaker bottle 25oz with 1 scoop of each hemavol and compete. cant wait to see how you like it. if u have uncut would love to see how hemavol + uncut work together.
Thanks. I plan on running Hemavol and Compete exclusively for my evening workouts and until I know exactly how that stack works for me. From there, I will look at stacking options.

Hemavol is really one of the beat stacking supplements out there. I mean, what isn't better with a scoop of Hemavol thrown in?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me, I notice Compete the most during squats. Really helps me stay strong for my last heavy single. I rarely squat for volume anymore since my legs are already jacked compared to my upper body and haven't been doing cardio virtually at all recently. Translation: I have zero conditioning currently, volume on squat wastes me fast, and I swear the compete keeps me charging harder on leg day.

Anybody who rations their hemavol to certain routines saves it for arm day, or maybe chest/shoulders. If I rationed Compete, I'd pack it for leg day every time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanna say thank you to iForce...been running these two products unsponsored since right before this thread came up. Powerlifting 4 days/wk currently but occasionally do closet bodybuilder sessions on off days for fun.... met this chick at the gym ystrday to lift with her. All i did was biceps and abs since it was an offday and she kept commenting on my pump lol. Ended up scoring a first date later for that evening and had an awesome night.

Am I saying that hemavol/compete will get you women? Not at all, but i am saying it can't hurt your confidence :thumbsup:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanna say thank you to iForce...been running these two products unsponsored since right before this thread came up. Powerlifting 4 days/wk currently but occasionally do closet bodybuilder sessions on off days for fun.... met this chick at the gym ystrday to lift with her. All i did was biceps and abs since it was an offday and she kept commenting on my pump lol. Ended up scoring a first date later for that evening and had an awesome night.

Am I saying that hemavol/compete will get you women? Not at all, but i am saying it can't hurt your confidence :thumbsup:
Take your hemavol before hanging out, it helps with all kinds of pumps if you no what I mean!! :D

but thanks for the review bro!!!

Mike