We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    If you put in an app Reggie, then you won!
    Sweet!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

2. Thanks bro email sent
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. I have been using hemavol & craze pre workout for about a year. I added compete during my workouts sense compete was introduced. I will always keep the 3 supps as my go to supps for intense, over the top workouts. I force rocks! Ps. Just got my I force t shirt today. Looking forward to sporting it in the gym.

4. Nice guys, compete is something I will try in the future.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. I'm a female and I would love a product that helped me. I'm loving the natural energy since caffeine does nothing for me. Something keeps me going past 30 minutes. I'm a big crossfit athlete and olympic lifter.

6. If this is still open, Citrulline Malate is what I am most interested in. My fav pre work-out for massive pumps is Hemavol and this looks like a
    great combo! Would like to log if possible!

7. This ended already! Any chance to apply!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I logged them both together the last time iforce ran this offer. It was a nice little run. Compete is my go-to intra at 2 scoops in a half-gallon drank thoughout the duration.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  9. Smile

I am excited about the mental edge enhancement matrix. Rhodiola rosea extract and vinpocetine are two very good ingredients. I love when a product promotes great focus and mood enhancement. That walways makes me feel great while in the gym. I would definitely love to try this out.

10. Thanks so much bro. This is freaking awesome. I will start the log as soon as I try the products.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
    •   

11. Hmmm well I missed this! Maybe next time!

12. Hey, I'm 'Compete'ing right now...for the last couple of weeks, have been really enjoying it with my fasted training!
    Great opp (esp with the Hema) for the chosen doodes....have fun w/it guys!...

13. Just wanna say that I'm doing this unsponsored right now. Just finished a 6wk pct so had to get off stimulants and creatine for a while. Been running watermelon hemavol w/ added taurine and tangerine compete intraworkout.

I've coincidentally gotten a sinus/cold since i started these products a week ago from the gym or work, and been feeling rundown. Even so, I feel smoother, healthier, and more powerful in the gym than I have in a long time (even compared to the mild cycle I was on before). Strength has only climbed progressively, I don't have a stimmed-out feeling or crashes later, and I'm just plain bigger/more vascular after workouts. The fullness seems to last nearly 24 hrs; I'm really impressed. Anyone who needs to stay off stimulants or creatine and wants something you can still feel during your workout, this stack does the trick nicely.

Also tried Protean for the first time recently, and I'm burning through the tub quick. Tasty stuff. Never had any experience w/ iForce in the past, but I've been only pleased so far.

14. I have always been a fan of carefully chosen electrolytes as they prevent the mental lockout after excess adrenaline. They keep the body in homeostasis a necessary state for performance and recovery. Looking forward to it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by schizm
    Hey, I'm 'Compete'ing right now...for the last couple of weeks, have been really enjoying it with my fasted training!
    Great opp (esp with the Hema) for the chosen doodes....have fun w/it guys!...
    Fasted or loaded.. it shines which is awesome. Glad you are loving it!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder
    I have always been a fan of carefully chosen electrolytes as they prevent the mental lockout after excess adrenaline. They keep the body in homeostasis a necessary state for performance and recovery. Looking forward to it.
    People truly underestimate the importance of electrolytes imo.

17. Didn't see this till just now. Congrats guys. Haven't tried either but plan too. Never really tried intra drinks so would like to see the.benefits from compete. The LCLT caught my eye. 1 gram pre and intra .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

18. I got my products today,and was going to get my log up and running.but am a bit confused,when I normally make a new thread there's a link at the top that says post new thread.now it says ask question.is this what we click to start new threads now?any help appreciated,just confused me,thanks guys.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I got my products today,and was going to get my log up and running.but am a bit confused,when I normally make a new thread there's a link at the top that says post new thread.now it says ask question.is this what we click to start new threads now?any help appreciated,just confused me,thanks guys.
    yup...ask a question is the thread starter now. don't know why, but it is what it is, lol.

oh yeah,
    good luck!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  20. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS

21. Hoping for delivery tommorow I'm pumped to start this log

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Sweet man, checking it out now!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Hoping for delivery tommorow I'm pumped to start this log
    I hate the wait haha!

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Hoping for delivery tommorow I'm pumped to start this log
    Imagine how pumped you'll be with Hemavol flowing through your veins!
    BOARD TYRANT

24. Sitting by the front door waiting lol

25. Cool beans I just finished a versa log and would love to do an one from I force (I'm from Vista too)

26. I'm still waiting. I'm hoping I get mine tomorrow.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

27. Interesting stuff, a nice "change up" from being stim'd out.

I've used Hemavol in breaks from micro, saw a sale on both. Color me intrigued!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

28. cant wait to start seeing the logs guys!

29. Still don't have my products! Eager to start up my log but the package hasn't arrived yet.
    BOARD TYRANT

30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Still don't have my products! Eager to start up my log but the package hasn't arrived yet.
    Im eager to follow your log man.im glad I got mine when I did,we are snowed in!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS

Similar Forum Threads

1. What size shirt do you wear? How do you weigh?
    By AaronJP1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. Do you like DAA? Do you like LCLT? Do you like CANDY?!?!?!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. if you feel you cant chew do you blend??
    By king1033 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 03:05 PM
  4. How Well Do You Know Your Flax?
    By Draven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:50 PM