FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    .yea itll prolly be someone who jsut hit like for the hell of it, doesnt lift, but has heard of usp labs...........hope not ,go AM!!!
    do you lift?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over




  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It will probably be some young kid from facebook like this,

    Attachment 72532
    And he probably won't like the supp anyways, this kid probably does not like ANY supps he has tried
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    And he probably won't like the supp anyways, this kid probably does not like ANY supps he has tried
    Wow you like to complain a lot.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    As silly as that does seem to us loyal members it actually isn't that bad. A newb getting a 6 month supply is good for everyone. USP gets to hook a new guy up, he gets to experience some awesome gains, and in turn he tells all his friends. Those friends tell their friends. Etc etc etc.
    Now USP has a bigger fan base so they can rake in more cash for future R&D.
    Win for all.

    very good point, still be nice to see someone that we all know win haha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    do you lift?
    ............yea? hbu
    •   
       


  6. Solid IC email promo type tease type reminder email

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    ............yea? hbu
    Yes, thanks for asking
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Wow you like to complain a lot.
    in for food pics!!!
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  9.8 KB
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    As silly as that does seem to us loyal members it actually isn't that bad. A newb getting a 6 month supply is good for everyone. USP gets to hook a new guy up, he gets to experience some awesome gains, and in turn he tells all his friends. Those friends tell their friends. Etc etc etc.
    Now USP has a bigger fan base so they can rake in more cash for future R&D.
    Win for all.
    Very good point.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    in for food pics!!!
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 539"/>
    Trying to hijack the thread ... Little late for that don't you think
  11. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    As silly as that does seem to us loyal members it actually isn't that bad. A newb getting a 6 month supply is good for everyone. USP gets to hook a new guy up, he gets to experience some awesome gains, and in turn he tells all his friends. Those friends tell their friends. Etc etc etc.
    Now USP has a bigger fan base so they can rake in more cash for future R&D.
    Win for all.
    wishful thinking! lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    As silly as that does seem to us loyal members it actually isn't that bad. A newb getting a 6 month supply is good for everyone. USP gets to hook a new guy up, he gets to experience some awesome gains, and in turn he tells all his friends. Those friends tell their friends. Etc etc etc.
    Now USP has a bigger fan base so they can rake in more cash for future R&D.
    Win for all.
    Keep in mind... we don't run background checks on our random winners. We spread the love all over.

    If you think the 800 giveaway was rad, wait until you hear about the 1500 pot.... BOOM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  13. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    Keep in mind... we don't run background checks on our random winners. We spread the love all over.

    If you think the 800 giveaway was rad, wait until you hear about the 1500 pot.... BOOM.
    At the current rate, 1500 could happen very soon!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keep in mind... we don't run background checks on our random winners. We spread the love all over.

    If you think the 800 giveaway was rad, wait until you hear about the 1500 pot.... BOOM.
    I think we might reach 1500 faster than the 800.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    I think we might reach 1500 faster than the 800.
    Yeah, like Breezy said, once the IC release teaser email went out this week, things started picking up at an exponential rate.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. My favorite part was the no print advertising to keep costs down. Can't wait to see what it drops at. Versa-1 is officially viral, bitches!

  17. All caught up on the thread. Been creating fake Facebook accounts all damn night and day. I keed.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Dont get me started on food pics:



    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    My favorite part was the no print advertising to keep costs down. Can't wait to see what it drops at. Versa-1 is officially viral, bitches!
    Organic! The best way of growth, right!?

    Joking aside... We have THIS community to thank. Your support has been phenomenal, and this deal is a true reward to those who've supported us!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dont get me started on food pics:
    Haha yeah don't get the foodporn thread going again! Like over on the usplabs forum! You won you won..I concede lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

    Organic! The best way of growth, right!?

    Joking aside... We have THIS community to thank. Your support has been phenomenal, and this deal is a true reward to those who've supported us!
    We will only go up from here brother

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    We will only go up from here brother
    It's going to be a great year! Excited to see the gains of all my AM bros!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's going to be a great year! Excited to see the gains of all my AM bros!
    I cannot wait for 4 days and Versa-1..

    just sayin....

    The reviews and logs have me curious how much i will gain in my offseason with this in the stack.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    I cannot wait for 4 days and Versa-1..

    just sayin....

    The reviews and logs have me curious how much i will gain in my offseason with this in the stack.
    You'll do sick work on this...
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    You'll do sick work on this...
    Maybe i can fill out a large t-shirt after a run, unlike you and working on XXXL's.. USP Labs has to make custom shirts for you
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Maybe i can fill out a large t-shirt after a run, unlike you and working on XXXL's.. USP Labs has to make custom shirts for you
    honestly yeah they do.. haha.. all my other shirts were xls, and i maxed those already.. everytime i wear them now, i get asked "what are you on" i simply tell them, im on the best products money can buy...
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    honestly yeah they do.. haha.. all my other shirts were xls, and i maxed those already.. everytime i wear them now, i get asked "what are you on" i simply tell them, im on the best products money can buy...
    Thats the best comment one can recieve.
    Bro you on the juice?
    Yeah that Versa-1 Juice You mad brah ?

    haha keep killing it guys

    3 DAYS!!!!!!

    Tuesday is the day... i have to work all morning I HOPE I DONT MISS IT!!!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  28. Enough talk. Just give me Versa-1!.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Enough talk. Just give me Versa-1!.
    I like where your mind is at! x2!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dont get me started on food pics:




    Omg... Since when did this thread become an affiliate of the food porn industry...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:14 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
  4. One month supply of Ectotropin for cheap.........
    By jayden1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in