FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was it Fu??
Honestly I am not 100% sure. I saw 2 bottles of Versa-1 and I went through the purchasing process as fast as I can. I remember seeing bottle of agmatine, jack3d (not sure of size) and some sample packs.

DownUnder

Awards
Bummed...I got the Versa-1 is alive email for inner circle members today but all I got is the server is down error message, over and over and over....They must be rocking. I would still like the deal if they get server back up. Please.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bummed...I got the Versa-1 is alive email for inner circle members today but all I got is the server is down error message, over and over and over....They must be rocking. I would still like the deal if they get server back up. Please.
They are extending the deal until tomorrow so you will surely get one.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Order just went through after trying for hours.

USP LABS -- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I missed the last IC Deal, but could not miss out on this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To those having trouble I did call and talk to customer service. This is what they had to say:

I called Customer service and spoke with Jessica. i could not make my order through the phone, she said the server may not be up until tomorrow morning. The more people try to refresh the worse it makes the server. so stop trying to refresh and try late tonight or early tomorrow morning

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You have to be logged in to your ic account I believe for link to work!

squatting

Banned
Awards
Is this product not recommended for someone who is anxiety prone ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone having issues try logging on with a tablet. Had no issues logging on with my ipad or with my kindle fire. :thumbsup:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, I give up. I've got bad guys to hunt down and put in jail. I'm gonna hope for a Nutra intro sale. Hope you guys get through!

steppinRazor

Awards
Ugh, I give up. I've got bad guys to hunt down and put in jail. I'm gonna hope for a Nutra intro sale. Hope you guys get through!

you try on your phone? for some reason its working on phones but not pc's.. just placed my order

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to order on the phone and the girl jessica would not let me from customer service....
I think he meant ordering it from the website from his phone and not a pc.